Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (568170 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
johnydon22:
I am a basketball player so i have seen girls way taller than 6ft .. Yes it may not be exceptional in the modelling world or basketball court but outside these it is a very tall height for a girl.... really like that.

Am 6'9ft by the way
Are you that huge shocked shocked shocked

In my Country we use meters so I didn't know the meaning of 6'9 ft. Then I did the conversion.. Mehnnn it's almost 2.2 meters!!! Are u a professional basketball player?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Are you that huge shocked shocked shocked

In my Country we use meters so I didn't know the meaning of 6'9 ft. Then I did the conversion.. Mehnnn it's almost 2.2 meters!!! Are u a professional basketball player?
I hope to go pro in a global scale that is if a pro team outside the country signs me up.

well i have balled with people way taller than i am 7ft, 7'2ft up.... Its a game of giants
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
a moderator banned sonOfLucifer for "How can I trust a God that 3 nails killed? Even 50 Cent took 9 bullets. " insulting a religion. violation of rule 2. Ban expires at March 01, 2016 at 02:47:54 PM.

lol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
johnydon22:
I hope to go pro in a global scale that is if a pro team outside the country signs me up.

well i have balled with people way taller than i am 7ft, 7'2ft up.... Its a game of giants
Yeah I know. And one of my favorite sport (to watch).

But since you were so articulated and intelligent, I guessed you would be the typical young scientist, wearing glasses grin and about 5'5 ft. grin

Hope you sign in europe or in the US. So that I can come and watch the game wink. Don't know how to play myself, but love to watch. In general I am quite not good at sports. I used to prefer reading as a youth. undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
but he has quality players. he just doesn't know how to use them. they should have played their normal style.... the massive defense/attack strategy can only work for chelsea. arsenal's original play pattern is similar to barca's and that's what they should have used
The tactics were spot on especially in the first half. If Arsenal had taken their chances, we wouldn't be criticising the tactics. There's only so much a manager can do. Ramsey and his k-leg passes.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yes, your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

If you dont understand the reference-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
Wow..... men don old o. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:
a moderator banned sonOfLucifer for "How can I trust a God that 3 nails killed? Even 50 Cent took 9 bullets. " insulting a religion. violation of rule 2. Ban expires at March 01, 2016 at 02:47:54 PM.

lol.
Seriously shocked shocked

Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Has he insulted anyone?
Is any deity a member of Nairaland?

Why do some people feel in danger, when others question their beliefs?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

But since you were so articulated and intelligent, I guessed you would be the typical young scientist, wearing glasses grin and about 5'5 ft. grin

Hope you sign in europe or in the US. So that I can come and watch the game wink. Don't know how to play myself, but love to watch. In general I am quite not good at sports. I used to prefer reading as a youth. undecided
Science is my first love, basketball is the second.

Well i don't like that nerdy look, it is bulllshiit to me. I blend with everyone else and don't go pull out nerdy actions around people.. That's boring!!.grin

Now you know not everyone with a glass and nerdy look actually is one grin.. I read a lot but that doesn't still take over my basketball time..

I hope to be make it abroad soon, I need to go hardcore Astrophysics and Particle Physics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
johnydon22:
I hope to be make it abroad soon, I need to go hardcore Astrophysics and Particle Physics
Just let me know when you get to Europe or the US. If I hit Nigeria in the meantime, i will do everything to pass through Enugu and visit the main character!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Quality players in Arsenal?
Will trade you Rooney for Ozil and Sanchez. You already got Welbeck grin

JackBizzle:

Giroud is only good in the air and cant run. He should look at his mates - Vardy and Suarez
True. Giroud is a poor man's Benzema. Not saying Benzema is any good though. Yet to hit the heights he reached while playing for Lyon. Mertersacker slow old giant that can't jump.

JackBizzle:

Mertersacker slow old giant that can't jump.
Yet to figure out why he's still on the first team. Says a lot about the quality of options Wenger has at his disposal.

JackBizzle:

Walcott and Chamberlain just run like headless chickens....zero final output (Douglas Costa is the boss)
Lol. Walcott has had 'potential' since WC' 06.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Has he insulted anyone?

Been banned for worse. This one just makes me laugh... so saying Jesus was killed by 3 nails is insulting Christianity.. Makes me wonder if Easter is a Christian ceremony or not. It's just funny, I swear.
Does the mod really understand the implication of that ban?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2016
johnydon22:
No wonder you like to dey look star and moon... tongue na there your head dey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

No wonder you like to dey look star and moon... tongue na there your head dey...
grin grin grin Idi correct!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

Been banned for worse. This one just makes me laugh... so saying Jesus was killed by 3 nails is insulting Christianity.. Makes me wonder if Easter is a Christian ceremony or not. It's just funny, I swear.
Does the mod really understand the implication of that ban?
Repeating what Christians say all the time just became an insult because you are not one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Just let me know when you get to Europe or the US. If I hit Nigeria in the meantime, i will do everything to pass through Enugu and visit the main character!
That'd be great!!!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

lol.
Lol. You've got a motor mouth/hand. Even the ban is not coordinated anymore. Last time I was banned for 'misrepresenting the reason' for which I was previously banned.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Has he insulted anyone?

No no no. It's the mods you blame and not whoever he was arguing with.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Now, Imagine the power of a brain that looks up to a pipe for direction. Smh.

grin tunnel vision
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
No no no. It's the mods you blame and not whoever he was arguing with.
I am questioning the actions of the mods, I don't even know if he was arguing with anyone. From the Post of Muskeeto, it seemed to me that was the title of a thread...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:
Yeah I missed the Joke grin. That was pretty good. Indeed I'm not a Nigerian. I am of African origin but I live in Europe. Still, I would like to visit Nigeria anytime soon. Their way of life, the humour, and great minds in Nairaland like Johnydon22, Mnwankwo, etc. enticed in me the desire to discover the place.

Quite true. I registered when I was a deep religious and proud person ( let say a young pastor/prophet grin). Then years later, I underwent (and still undergo) series of spiritual experiences that taught me humility, love and above all, that spirituality is different from religion.

So I erased those posts so that no one may be misled by them. I think it is better to leave each one free to follow his heart and conscience, accept or reject any religious/spiritual conviction. On a personal level, I've chosen to learn how to love everyone and indeed all creation.

Thank you for your questions wink. Have a great day.

Ah thats cool, a sort of fellow european on NL, wondering where u are based.

I guess we all got our pastor/prophets periods...some here are still in the mid of it ;-). I think I sort of share your story.
I think its good to always keep evolving...insights develop by time and experience...and its indeed wise to recognize that and return on your path to right the wrong.
Maybe we should organize a naija tour for EU_NLers :-). I already have some ideas about what to put on the program :-)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/post/43133783
Thread in question. Original post wasn't hidden in quotes.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

I am questioning the actions of the mods, I don't even know if he was arguing with anyone. From the Post of Muskeeto, it seemed to me that was the title of a thread...
Okay. You made it appear the people who you claimed feel in danger engineered the ban.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Ah thats cool, a sort of fellow european on NL, wondering where u are based.

I guess we all got our pastor/prophets periods...some here are still in the mid of it ;-). I think I sort of share your story.
I think its good to always keep evolving...insights develop by time and experience...and its indeed wise to recognize that and return on your path to right the wrong.
Maybe we should organize a naija tour for EU_NLers :-). I already have some ideas about what to put on the program :-)
All in. Just that we need to adjust to suit everyone's availability. Notwithstanding, I'm all in.

I live in Germany.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Lol I was on the same track...see how misguiding an online image can be grin
Now I am getting hallucinations about a giant nerd. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/43133783
Thread in question. Original post wasn't hidden in quotes.
I think your username contributed. SonOfLucifer. Mehn! I hope you don't know more than you show.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. You made it appear the people who you claimed feel in danger engineered the ban.
Sorry. That was sort of a general interrogation about the rationale behind such attitude. Why are people threatened by others' (non)beliefs? After all their very belief also contradiction the (non)beliefs of some other fellow.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

All in. Just that we need to adjust to suit everyone's availability. Notwithstanding, I'm all in.

I live in Germany.

Whaaaaaaaat! We are neighbours cheesy. Sprechen sie Deutsch?

I think we should let ourselves be sponsored by a flight company.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
I think your username contributed. SonOfLucifer. Mehn! I hope you don't know more than you show.
Lol. Why does everyone repeat this?

I guess I do know a lot. BUT, I believe knowledge comes with responsibility. You can't teach calculus to a kid struggling to grasp algebra. Also, sometimes, the best education is self-taught.

as for the sonoflucifer part....

ahem....

every moniker was a hit back to back, from muskeeto to amanfrommars to sonoflucifer, grin grin grin atheism ti takeover... cheesy

can't believe i said those lines.... embarassed grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Sorry. That was sort of a general interrogation about the rationale behind such attitude. Why are people threatened by others' (non)beliefs? After all their very belief also contradiction the (non)beliefs of some other fellow.
I get you. But who is not guilty? The majority of us, if not of all are threatened when our beliefs and ideas are threatened.

Maybe not really exhibited with equal zeal as the Religionists but a kind of display to protect the experiences with shallowness that may proof the fool in us.

A religionist is threatened when scientific advancement points to an error in his beliefs and the atheist is threatened when a religious idea is said to be true, say a miracle. He is scared of testing it or it turning to be true.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
I just wonder what type of lawyer NL will bring up to give an interpretation to rule 2 that covers the ban....it must be a magician.

If there were to be a rule that covers acting insensitive, yes, sonoflucifer should be maybe banned grin. But there aint not such a rule. I see worse offenses passing by, time after time,...not even to a God but to people...and they are accepted without criticism, without even a warning. I see cruel pictures of death/injured people posted without permission of the person or family and NL moderators let it happen. I see unethical goods for sale offered in advertisement adds/scams and when I report it they are never removed. There are people pretending to be doctors and giving horrible medical advices, including dangers for people's health, and they can go on to do their thing. Seun...with all due respect...can you wake up?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

Lol. Why does everyone repeat this?

I guess I do know a lot. BUT, I believe knowledge comes with responsibility. You can't teach calculus to a kid struggling to grasp algebra. Also, sometimes, the best education is self-taught.

as for the sonoflucifer part....

ahem....

every moniker was a hit back to back, from muskeeto to amanfrommars to sonoflucifer, grin grin grin atheism ti takeover... cheesy

can't believe i said those lines.... embarassed grin
Lol. The world is complicated. I don't even trust you don't belong to a secret society where you worship the Devil. If there are pastors here who claim to want to rescue souls. Surely there are demons here who would want to do the opposite. I'm not saying you are doing that or that the idea is true but that it is possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Whaaaaaaaat! We are neighbours cheesy. Sprechen sie Deutsch?

I think we should let ourselves be sponsored by a flight company.
selbstverständlich spreche ich Deutsch. Du auch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.