Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (565373 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Domina? No. Yes, you are not but you can be one If you put your mind to it. Why do you think you are more savvy?

Dont ask that question.....you're only feeding my dark knight ego cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
FTBOY:

she likes to front like "the holy sister" before the public, but people like me and you know she's a hypocrite. her mod position somehow veiled the troll in her, but truth is that she has always been. i'm not even surprised one bit.... you need to see her ranting all over the sections like a kid who lost her cake when she was newly fleeced her of her banning right, the only thing that made her relevant once upon a time on nairaland...right now she's nothing. you should pity and ignore her, bro....she's still frustrated cheesy cheesy grin

I normally ignore ishitlove's stupidity. It is just that she gets away with trolling on this particular thread i'm fond of. What is she doing here??

I thought she would learn when other people called her sanctimonious but it seems she wants to carry on the hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Dont ask that question.....you're only feeding my dark knight ego cool
Lol. I thought your line above talked about a honest approach. Do we do an online IQ test of your choice to ridicule my dumbness? I'm serious tell me why.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I thought your line above talked about a honest approach. Do we do an online IQ test of your choice to ridicule my dumbness? I'm serious tell me why.

Reyginus, we chatted over ten pages and I still wonder what your game is exactly. What exactly are you about? Are you so desperate to prove that I'm wrong and you are smart?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Personally, I would love it when we could be honest and all tell the truth that ishitlove is here to troll.....but beggars can't be choosers.

kiss kiss Thanks for the teddy bear cartoon grin

I have some other cute one's for later ;-)

The thing is JackBizzle, I get the idea that you have trained yourself in finding the hole in everything (no dirty thinking here tongue), to search the fault line in whatever personality, reasoning etc. It is just that if you find a flaw in something, it doesnt make it corrupt to the core per se. Nobody, nothing, is really flawless in life. Seems you are standard wired to be on high alert mode to not step into a trap, to not be fooled, not be cheated. If you dont grant trust you cant lose it, right? Somehow it is good to unmask the fake, the forgeries...but when your standard approach is that something is false until it is proven to be right or real..then you push everyone and everything from the beginning in a defense position, you put the burden of proof at the other side...but I sort of wonder if that is fair...because who says that the one who evaluates the proves is flawless? Is that person entitled to the truth, owns the perfect form of honesty to do so?

#for the rest, if you dont mind, I am not so interested in who is here a troll or not
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Reyginus, we chatted over ten pages and I still wonder what your game is exactly. What exactly are you about? Are you so desperate to prove that I'm wrong and you are smart?
Lolololol. Wrong about what through ten pages? No if it's what in think. I only want to know how you deduced that.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:

Lol sounds like a good idea...an online IQ test for both of you (with webcam to avoid any of you both cheating!)
We need to have facts and figures!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol sounds like a good idea...an online IQ test for both of you (with webcam to avoid any of you both cheating!)
We need to have facts and figures!!
Lolol. JackBizzle might do a trick with the cameras like Keanu Reeves did in Speed so I advise we also get some security experts.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
or we could just play chess..

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Sounds like a plan!

#onthehorses!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Chess? Lol. The reason I asked him an IQ test of his choice. He will begin by moving the King. Lol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Chess? Lol. The reason I asked him an IQ test of his choice. He will begin by moving the King. Lol.

See this clown.

You cant move the king as a first move. Is the king going to crush the pawns in front or the queen/bishop at his sides?

I'm a chess master. For some reason, many atheists here like chess.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

See this clown.

You cant move the king as a first move. Is the king going to crush the pawns in front or the queen/bishop at his sides?

I'm a chess master. For some reason, many atheists here like chess.
Lol. Grandmaster! What other Logic game do you play?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. JackBizzle might do a trick with the cameras like Keanu Reeves did in Speed so I advise we also get some security experts.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Grandmaster! What other Logic game do you play?

checkers, scrabble, sudoku
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolololol. Wrong about what through ten pages? No if it's what in think. I only want to know how you deduced that.

grin grin

You are always on my case naa.....so I wonder why?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

I have some other cute one's for later ;-)

The thing is JackBizzle, I get the idea that you have trained yourself in finding the hole in everything (no dirty thinking here tongue), to search the fault line in whatever personality, reasoning etc. It is just that if you find a flaw in something, it doesnt make it corrupt to the core per se. Nobody, nothing, is really flawless in life. Seems you are standard wired to be on high alert mode to not step into a trap, to not be fooled, not be cheated. If you dont grant trust you cant lose it, right? Somehow it is good to unmask the fake, the forgeries...but when your standard approach is that something is false until it is proven to be right or real..then you push everyone and everything from the beginning in a defense position, you put the burden of proof at the other side...but I sort of wonder if that is fair...because who says that the one who evaluates the proves is flawless? Is that person entitled to the truth, owns the perfect form of honesty to do so?

#for the rest, if you dont mind, I am not so interested in who is here a troll or not

Well said. But you started with a lie. An unnecessary one. So how can I believe whatever you say?

I tend not to trust people who automatically side ishitlove-
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Well said. But you started with a lie. An unnecessary one. So how can I believe whatever you say?

I tend not to trust people who automatically side ishitlove-

I started with a bluffing joke, wanted to see what you do when you are on uncertain ground. I test you as much as you test others. Nothing to do with a lie.

I side nobody here, but myself.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

I started with a bluffing joke, wanted to see what you do when you are on uncertain ground. I test you as much as you test others. Nothing to do with a lie.

I side nobody here, but myself.

You play with a bull and you get the horns. Didnt they teach you not to poke a bee hive? Don't test me cheesy

You lied.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

You are always on my case naa.....so I wonder why?
You brought up the intelligence thing I'm only trying to make sure. Are you fat, thin, robust or okay? How tall? 8ft or 2fts?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
You brought up the intelligence thing I'm only trying to make sure. Are you fat, thin, robust or okay? How tall? 8ft or 2fts?

I'm a skinny nigga but mah deek long
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:

Nah...just pulling your leg......I truly dont know how intelligent anyone here is. I myself do silly things at times. No one is perfect

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

There goes the gay. But I won't take the long thing away from you. The deek is probably longer than your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Nah...just pulling your leg......I truly dont know how intelligent anyone here is. I myself do silly things at times. No one is perfect
I agree. Even the suggestion of IQ tests was simply an opportunity to show you the stupidity of the IQ test.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
There goes the gay. But I won't take the long thing away from you. The deek is probably longer than your intelligence.

Sharaap. Google it....it is from a rap song. No homo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sharaap. Google it....it is from a rap song. No homo
This kind of rap dwarfs ones intelligence. What sort of nonsense is that?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
This kind of rap dwarfs ones intelligence. What sort of nonsense is that?

The same nonsense that makes Nigerian musicians start songs with "her bum bum big like a trailer"
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Walcott is striking for you today. And thank God there's Campbell. I would be happier is Giroud replaces him. Lol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

The same nonsense that makes Nigerian musicians start songs with "her bum bum big like a trailer"
Lolol. Somebody sang: 'Your bumbum bigger than Bombay'. lol. I can't withstand anything that's not Rap. I may play sounds from Yanni and some soul from Asa or Enya but nothing Naija music. Even Naija rap now disgusts me.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

You play with a bull and you get the horns. Didnt they teach you not to poke a bee hive? Don't test me cheesy

You lied.

You were such a blinded raging bull that you even couln't see your target clearly anymore. So you accused me being Ishilove forover 10 pages while the whole thread had understood the situation already from the beginning and knew I was someone else. I wanted to offer you proves, suggested I wanted to deliver evidence by pm, you rejected, you prefered to believe your lie instead of doing factfinding. Everytime I told you the truth, you refused to believe me and now you want to believe a joke and take it as a lie. You are really funny.

#Please, don't play with a lioness when you are just a cute bull. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Mmmm now I need to seek a skinny teddybear pics, I opted for the big ones cheesy. See how misguiding first impressions cheesy. Maybe you blow yourself up a bit too much here... tongue

So who is taller, Jackbizzle or Reyginus? I am 6 ft.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

Mmmm now I need to seek a skinny teddybear pics, I opted for the big ones cheesy. See how misguiding first impressions cheesy. Maybe you blow yourself up a bit too much here... tongue

So who is taller, Jackbizzle or Reyginus? I am 6 ft.
Lololololol. You are taller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.