Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (566903 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
lolz, yes o. Got nailed when I went blasting those envious south Africans!!!

But yesterday's match made my day. I slept like a king.
well, i never thought arsenal could defeat barca anyway. they both had laughable misses but in the end the better team won
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

On point! cheesy
It is maybe my h(e)ighness that brings all crowds here tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

If you dont understand the reference-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2016
johnydon22:
I am a basketball player so i have seen girls way taller than 6ft .. Yes it may not be exceptional in the modelling world or basketball court but outside these it is a very tall height for a girl.... really like that.

Am 6'9ft by the way

Now we are talking. Too bad you are not around. I have always wanted to learn how to play basketball, but all the time I went to the street courts here I found myself hitting the ball alone or the court was occupied by hanging-teenagers.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
well, i never thought arsenal could defeat barca anyway. they both had laughable misses but in the end the best team won

Mennnn.....Wenger needs to buy quality players.

However, Messi was really marked in the match.....but like in the second half Arsenal just became weak

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yes, your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

And you think I am impressed by any of that? You clearly don't know me dear.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

However, Messi was really marked in the match.....but like in the second half Arsenal just became weak
but he has quality players. he just doesn't know how to use them. they should have played their normal style.... the massive defense/attack strategy can only work for chelsea. arsenal's original play pattern is similar to barca's and that's what they should have used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Now we are talking. Too bad you are not around. I have always wanted to learn how to play basketball, but all the time I went to the street courts here I found myself hitting the ball alone or the court was occupied by hanging-teenagers.
Try adjusting your time on that... Saturday morning or evening... Well it's a cool game....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

And you think I am impressed by any of that? You clearly don't know me dear.

undecided

It is just a song that gave rise to the phrase "milkshake brings all the boys to the yard". The song/video is nice.

Not trying to impress you. I'm not sure that you are my type anyways.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

In this case, it is cowardice. You stay with your football team till you die as a true fan.
smiley

So you will stick with your asian girl until you die. Interesting. Seems your earlier chick talks were a lie then...no cowardice for you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2016
johnydon22:

Try adjusting your time on that... Saturday morning or evening... Well it's a cool game....

Yeah I m just out of the country for 3 months now. I have not seen a court here yet, neither do I have a ball here. But will go for indoor ice-skating soon. Too many work hours here so I need to find a way to relieve some stress. NL aint enough to do that grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
but he has quality players. he just doesn't know how to use them. they should have played their normal style.... the massive defense/attack strategy can only work for chelsea. arsenal's original play pattern is similar to barca's and that's what they should have used

Quality players in Arsenal?

Giroud is only good in the air and cant run. He should look at his mates - Vardy and Suarez
Mertersacker slow old giant that can't jump.
Walcott and Chamberlain just run like headless chickens....zero final output (Douglas Costa is the boss)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnydon22(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Yeah I m just out of the country for 3 months now. I have not seen a court here yet, neither do I have a ball here. But will go for indoor ice-skating soon. Too many work hours here so I need to find a way to relieve some stress. NL aint enough to do that grin
lol... alright .
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Lezzlie(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
well, i never thought arsenal could defeat barca anyway. they both had laughable misses but in the end the better team won
Arsenal were too defensive for my liking. I'm a barca fan and expected to see a free flowing attack minded game. If arsenal weren't sitting so deep,they would have taken their chances when they came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

So you will stick with your asian girl until you die. Interesting. Seems your earlier chick talks were a lie then...no cowardice for you.

Wow.....you had to bring up my Asian chick? Wow

I have dated a lot but always one girl at a time. kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

angry angry angry
Lololol. Ntooo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Quality players in Arsenal?

Giroud is only good in the air and cant run. He should look at his mates - Vardy and Suarez
Mertersacker slow old giant that can't jump.
Walcott and Chamberlain just run like headless chickens....zero final output (Douglas Costa is the boss)
hahaha! grin grin but you didn't mention ozil and sanchez.....those two are quality players
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wow.....you had to bring up my Asian chick? Wow

I have dated a lot but always one girl at a time. kiss

So why cant Reyginus change club for once when you can change girls like clothes?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2016
An0nimus:

Reyginus, come whish club you dey support sef angry
Lolol. I'm a barca fan. For more than a decade now.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Lezzlie(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
Exactly!!!

I'm still thinking if he took Thiery Henry's advice.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

He's a fake barcelona fan (used to support arsenal)
Lol. Fake? I supported AssAnal when I was still naive. Maybe 12. Immediately I watch Barca play my life changed for good.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

But will go for indoor ice-skating soon.

Jesus! I haven't gone ice skating in a long while!! Since I was a teenager!

#added to my holiday plans. North london, here I come.

@ Nihilist, do you ice skate?

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Arsenal were too defensive for my liking. I'm a barcer fan and expected to see a free flowing attack minded game. If arsenal weren't sitting so deep,they would have taken their chances when they came.
the pressure was high. no team on earth plays against the almighty barca without getting cold feet. i was even surprised that arsenal managed to hold a goalless first-half in spite of the speculations. both teams were guilty of misses...especially barca in the second-half
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

It is always good to leave a sinking ship timely!
Lol. Not like my love for Arsenal was too high then but a child-like one for beautiful things without looking further. 2004 I left them to help myself. I don't see why I should fan a club that doesn't care much about my happiness. The reason I am a fan in the first place.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Weak? No. They were playing a defensive game in the first half the reason they survived. They thought they could use Counter Attacks but that Chamberlain's miss did a lot of damage.

The moment I saw the difference in the second half, their will to finally attack I became happy. I knew the end was close for Arsenal. You don't come out like that against Barca and survive the repercussions. That's why Chelsea always give us tough time.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Every time I put JackBizzle checkmate he keeps silent or changes topic.
He understands that as a sheep you better sit silent when they are shearing you :-).

kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

So why cant Reyginus change club for once when you can change girls like clothes?
Lol. You are forgetting something. Remember he told us earlier the young man is longer than his brain. Lol. Boy na joke o.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

@ Nihilist, do you ice skate?

Nope

I thoroughly hate the cold sef.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Lezzlie(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:

the pressure was high. no team on earth plays against the almighty barca without getting cold feet. i was even surprised that arsenal managed to hold a goalless first-half in spite of the speculations. both teams were guilty of misses...especially barca in the second-half
True, Arsenal represent the easy-on-the-eye, free flowing football England has to offer. I wasn't really expecting them to cower to that degree.

PSG doesn't give that kind of respect to barca.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You are forgetting something. Remember he told us earlier the young man is longer than his brain. Lol. Boy na joke o.

Hahahaha. Problem is...everything is in the end ruled by the brain...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Hahahaha. Problem is...everything is in the end ruled by the brain...
Lol. Now, Imagine the power of a brain that looks up to a pipe for direction. Smh.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2016
And EPL fans be like: EPL is competitive. A Swansea can beat a Man United. Lol. They don't see the sign that something is going wrong.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:
Ah, you are not a nigerian? Then you maybe missed out the joke about the 419 messages?
Yeah I missed the Joke grin. That was pretty good. Indeed I'm not a Nigerian. I am of African origin but I live in Europe. Still, I would like to visit Nigeria anytime soon. Their way of life, the humour, and great minds in Nairaland like Johnydon22, Mnwankwo, etc. enticed in me the desire to discover the place.

I saw that you were indeed already for some time here but it seems you removed part of the history ;-). So I was wondering what happened in the past, maybe you changed your mind on things ;-)?
Quite true. I registered when I was a deep religious and proud person ( let say a young pastor/prophet grin). Then years later, I underwent (and still undergo) series of spiritual experiences that taught me humility, love and above all, that spirituality is different from religion.

So I erased those posts so that no one may be misled by them. I think it is better to leave each one free to follow his heart and conscience, accept or reject any religious/spiritual conviction. On a personal level, I've chosen to learn how to love everyone and indeed all creation.

Thank you for your questions wink. Have a great day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.