Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (27026 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by jaybee3(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
flash 'em sexy properties and most will be tamed as you desire
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
Eclairs:

Woo a girl? Have never done it and would never do it cz I do not think its necessary. I meet a lot of beautiful girls daily and for some unknown reason, some of them fall in love with my personality. I gs that all I need really. After being friends for a while, they feel let down when I tell them I have girlfriend but then, they admire me even more for being honest.
ok, lawd knows if you just made that up or not. . .but ok wink

Eclairs:

You sure didn't expect me to say "I love more than the love your father have for your mother" did you?
From a NLer, nothing can come as a surprise anymore smiley
Re: How To Woo A Man? by proo212(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
@4Her, I kind of agree with eclairs on that by saying I never try to woo (i would not normally use that word). At this age (30's) you pretty much are or aren't interested. Younger women want the older and established guy, your age mates are looking for someone serious, older women are looking someone serious or a toyboy. This is obviously if you're in demand. For some other guys, it's more difficult. I'm not bragging here, just saying what I've seen.

What I would disagree with him though is that people like Sistawoman and HR.Hotness can pretty much get any man they want because they're not abrasive with their personality. They make you feel so comfortable, flirt with you but you think you've got game. All the while you're flirting, they are totally in control but you'll never know. It's fun and refreshing. You can tell they're comfortable within themselves and they know what they want.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by sistawoman: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
@proo212

thanks kiss
Re: How To Woo A Man? by timmfikk(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Sistawoman,

don't forget to always remember you are sexy and desired. When you feel sexy you walk sexy and you talk sexy and you act sexy. That is how sexyness ozzes out of you and they can feel it and sense it.

My ex-boyfriend told me that i knew i was sexy and that the reason guys always hit on me was because it was ozzing out me and all around me. Everything about me said sexy.
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]

So will you be happy to show some Nairalanders this kind of sexy things, I know all guys here will appreciate it. Kindly tell us more of your boyfriend view, i mean in and out of you.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by timmfikk(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Sistawoman,

don't forget to always remember you are sexy and desired.  When you feel sexy you walk sexy and you talk sexy and you act sexy.  That is how sexyness ozzes out of you and they can feel it and sense it.

My ex-boyfriend told me that i knew i was sexy and that the reason guys always hit on me was because it was ozzing out me and all around me.  Everything about me said sexy.
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]

So will you be happy to show some Nairalanders this kind of sexy things, I know all guys here will appreciate it. Kindly tell us more of your boyfriend view, i mean in and out of you.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by timmfikk(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Poster,

I have always been able to convince fine ladies with bible Quotes staring from Genesis to Revelation, if you never know its the biuble that has the best abd easiest way of controlling ladies am talking of both muslim, christain or na baba alawo daughter self, omo e dey always sweet to use the quotes in convincing KOKOLETS.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by timmfikk(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ poster,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well its not all ladies that have those act, i want you to know that, I remember one of my gurls in skool she will never look at what you are even to talk to big boys in the klass self na problem, and she is a gurl who has the kind of beauty guyz really like in her, but she don't look upto flashy or sexy properties, never

So that point don't work on all ladies man.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by tope2000(f): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
timmfikk:

@ poster,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well its not all ladies that have those act, i want you to know that, I remember one of my girls in school she will never look at what you are even to talk to big boys in the klass self na problem, and she is a girl who has the kind of beauty guys really like in her, but she don't look upto flashy or sexy properties, never

So that point don't work on all ladies man.
I think hes actually talking about girls flashing their properties i.e. boobs, he is not talkin abt guys flashing their properties.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
Who get time to woo? Any human who has made wooing the purpose of their life needs to have their head checked. Me i prefer another system: connect intellectually to the guy and see how he reasons and lives. When wooing, the wooer and the wooed only show the best of themselves. I nor dey for after surprise!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Cristalz(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
michelin89:

Who get time to woo? Any human who has made wooing the purpose of their life needs to have their head checked. Me i prefer another system: connect intellectually to the guy and see how he reasons and lives. When wooing, the wooer and the wooed only show the best of themselves. I nor dey for after surprise!

Bingo! Mind before body,if you're thinking long-term. Short-term,anything goes.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by timmfikk(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ poster,

I think she is noly talking about herself, and not about other ladies.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Cristalz(f): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
@timmfikk
grin May i ask why you think that? I concurred with someone else's opinion. How can i be speaking for myself only?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by sistawoman: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
timmfikk:

@ Sistawoman,

don't forget to always remember you are sexy and desired.  When you feel sexy you walk sexy and you talk sexy and you act sexy.  That is how sexyness ozzes out of you and they can feel it and sense it.

My ex-boyfriend told me that i knew i was sexy and that the reason guys always hit on me was because it was ozzing out me and all around me.  Everything about me said sexy.
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]

Some may say that I am conceited but that is not what I am.  I just love me truly from head to toe.  I love to look at myself and am always thinking “dam I look so dam sexy”.

When I touch my body it turns me on, when I look at my body with or w/o clothes it turns me on. When I lotion my body from head to toe it turns me on.  When I tease the man I am with and know that if he does not have me right now that gets me so excited.

I am a woman from head to toe.  From the matching undies & bras to the lingerie that I put on when he comes over.  From the fragrance body wash to the matching body spray/perfume to the matching lotion.  I spay my bed sheets with fragrance so that my man can smell it when he pulls back the covers.  The soft music playing, the scented candles to the fabric draped in the room in just the right places.  I am woman.

I love to visit places like Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works.  Ladies try the sensual Amber or Sweet Pea or Brown Sugar & Fig.  They have so many scents that smell so dam good.  Be sure to get the body wash, body splash and lotion to match.

When I walk I imagine men looking at me and desiring me.  I imagine how my skin felt this morning as I put on my lotion.  I imagine how my ass bounces as I walk.  How my hips look so in good in whatever I am wearing.  When a woman truly believes this, this is sexy and it just comes out of you and grabs a guy by the throat and pulls him close and whispers in his ear you want me and I know it so come on over w/o me ever having to lay a hand on him.

Here is what my ex-boyfriend sent to me via email regarding your post:

Sistawoman (I took out my real name) has a very innocence about her that intrigues you.  She knows she is the shit and know that you know it too.  You can’t help but feel the passion when you are near her or talk to her on the phone.  She makes you feel so important, loved, wanted and desired.  She is a woman that you never get off your mind.  I have never known a woman who does a pedicure every day in the shower (her heals feel as soft as the rest of her body), she lotions her body from head to toe every time she gets out the shower.  We dated for 4 years and lived together for 3 of those years she takes care of her body the same way every single day.  Watching her do this is such a turn on.  You can tell by the way she applies the lotion and the facial expressions that she loves touching her body.  She is so confident in her appearance that she is the only female I know that does not fish for compliments but is paid them by total strangers.  When we went out together she paid attention to me and only me when nearly every man in the place was paying attention to her.  She is what I would call sexy inside and out.  She always smells so good, her smell is an intimate smell and not over powering, it is ment for her man and only her man.  Her skin is smooth like a baby.  She caters to her man and allows him to be a man.  In fact the woman she is demands that a man be a man.  That was my down falling I was not able to step up to the plate and be a man.  I tried to pretend at first but just could not be the man that she deserved and I let the best woman that came along in my life get away.

I hope this answers your question.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by StephenP(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2008
There are only so many ways to please us.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by sistawoman: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

There are only so many ways to please us.

Yes there are. And i make it my business to find out how my man likes to be pleased. Just talking to them will get a woman tons of info.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by StephenP(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
sistawoman:

Yes there are. And i make it my business to find out how my man likes to be pleased. Just talking to them will get a woman tons of info.

Yeah. Talk to me, get to know my fantasies and please, please, please don't be afraid to fulfill them.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by arianne(f): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2008
Cristalz:

kinda agree, but then pple's minds are not like plasma screens! it takes a while before u get in there so the wooing thing is like prelude (thats is ur thinkin long term).
Re: How To Woo A Man? by squirrel20(f): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
Eclairs:

Woo a girl? Have never done it and would never do it cz I do not think its necessary. I meet a lot of beautiful girls daily and for some unknown reason, some of them fall in love with my personality. I gs that all I need really. After being friends for a while, they feel let down when I tell them I have girlfriend but then, they admire me even more for being honest.

You sure didn't expect me to say "I love more than the love your father have for your mother" did you?

Good for you and nice to know grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by iseobio(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
flash him your boobs
Re: How To Woo A Man? by sistawoman: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

flash him your boobs

That wont woo him just get him into bed then he will think of you as a slut or easy girl.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by arianne(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2008
sistawoman:

That wont woo him just get him into bed then he will think of you as a slut or easy girl.

damn right, like every 360 degrees ho!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by alukstea(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2008
I dont see any bog deal there who knows he might just be like my shy tye not knowing what to say just make a move out of hundred he would joyfully make the rest
Re: How To Woo A Man? by popsonj(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2008
wooing a guy!!! As easy as wooing a lady.

The basic fact is that you have to think it's a norm.
Ladies, why not talk a guy into loving you cool
Guy's are waiting
Re: How To Woo A Man? by MethodMan3(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2008
Ask him if he would like to mess?!

OR

Tell him ur not wearing anything underneath! ( U go see say Johnson go approve straightaway!)
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2008
Doyin, seun moved the thread. . lol grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2008

Re: How To Woo A Man? by MethodMan3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

Doyin, seun moved the thread. . lol grin

I know
I don see the guy handiwork
More grease to your elbow BABA NAIRALAND! grin
RANKADEDE!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2008
[size=4pt]lol!! I'm banned. , laterz kiss [/size]
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2008
Ok, not a bad topic. But guys you need to go and read the art of seduction.
Its a very good seduction book. For the guys it teaches iu how to seduce, and also how to defend urself against seduction from women.

As for me, if u try seduce me, i go catch u, give u koboko quick quick, but dont get fooled because after koboko its allover .Abi no b u wan woo me
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2008
y would u do that anyway, that guy must be extremely, over steaming HOT if not
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2008
acidrop:

y would u do that anyway, that guy must be extremely, over steaming HOT if not

babe y u go dey yarn like dis, d guy musnt be hot. Tell me u dont know ladies get attracted to guys for other reasons.
it could be d guys confidence, money, the way he carries himself, his swagger, maybe she has heard about his mighty dick, or he drives a nice car. Very active in church. He can sing, or is a bad guy.
he dresses to kill,
Babe d list is enles
alot of woowoo guys do better than fine guys in the art of seduction. so forget fine boy issue joo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.