Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,063 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (27026 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2008
ephisi:

babe y u go dey yarn like this, d guy musnt be hot. Tell me u don't know ladies get attracted to guys for other reasons.
it could be d guys confidence, money, the way he carries himself, his swagger, maybe she has heard about his mighty privates, or he drives a nice car. Very active in church. He can sing, or is a bad guy.
he dresses to kill,
Babe d list is enles
alot of woowoo guys do better than fine guys in the art of seduction. so forget fine boy issue joo
na ture u yarn oooooo. ok ok ok i change my prefernce
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2008
grin grin grin grin.

so you have only wooed hot guys in ur life. Now dont tell me u have never wooed a guy b4, cos i wont believe u. Its human nature
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2008
2 be honest i havent oooo.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2008
me i nor believe u sha. u be virgin?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2008
u want my life history, cos i can give it 2 u in writting undecided
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2008
well, if its a good read, then im interested, lets chat on YIM
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2008
its not a good reading? datz d prob
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2008
ok, may i know what kind of read it is
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2008
the one u may not like?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i can see u love beating about d bush. LOL. ok whatever it is, i want to risk it. Let me have it. I guess the only way to know the true taste of the pudding is by tasting it
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2008
i think we are polluting the thread. off topic
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2008
acidrop:

its not a good reading? datz d prob
u are already wooing ephisi.You are learning
Re: How To Woo A Man? by WilR(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2008
"Do unto others what you want others to do to you" those guys that have wooed women in the past, they have there fair share of wooes, so you don't really have to worry abt getting the men folk back. When you are a great girl, you definitely would meet a great Guy. wink
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2008
Jeovy:

na wa 4 u oh, jeovy. Acidrop may have someting interesting for me to read. Wooing is done one on one face to face. she is online and i cant see her.

But i love to woo anyway. But this isnt wooing,
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2008
@ephisis
Na u know,it is a start,u dont have to see her to start the woooing
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2008
when you woo, there is always a goal, to motivate you to continue wooing with every tin u got, my bro i aint seen no gaol yet. hhmmn, maybe when i read what she has to offer grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2008
ephisi:

na wa for you oh, jeovy. Acidrop may have someting interesting for me to read. Wooing is done one on one face to face. she is online and i can't see her.

But i love to woo anyway. But this isnt wooing,

Why is she not giving it to someone else to read? why you? ride on brother
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2008
I love intelligent men. For me getting into discussions about sports, politics at the same time being all girly, smily and f has always worked for me.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2008
hehehehe, u are funny, u don become woowoo police inspector general.
i am the only one who asked her qustions. But what ever the case is na baba wey dey up na im lknow. u sabi worry oh.

Oya give me one jist as u take woo babem i know sey u be woo woo chairman
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2008
Jeovy:

its not learning is practicalising, and am out 2 prove a point y it dosent work
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2008
aisha, kai, walai, me i nor gree. Sports and politics, e no go work oh. maybe the guy is the one wooing u instead and u think sey na u dey woo d guy grin grin grin

sports and politics are no go areas for wooing. except he is talking about the manchester infront of u and the arsenal behind u. and maybe the apple or is it guave  or tomato that killed abacha as politics
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2008
acidrop, so u believe i am actually wooing you.

u are trying to prove a point that what dosnt work?

i knew u were on d sidelines just reading our jist
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2008
acidrop:

its not learning is practicalising, and am out 2 prove a point y it dosent work
Not work? try wooing ephisi,if it dosnt work then try me
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2008
u confusing everything. that guy jst said am learning wooing u. n i said i am practising it, and gonna prove 2 u y it dosent work when i do it, datz y i have never done it. u grab? there is no sidelines about that.

Jeovy:

Not work? try wooing ephisi,if it dosnt work then try me
one is enough. as a word is enough for the wise. tnx for offering though grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2008
But you have not succeeded with ephisi yet?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2008
i wasent meant 2
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2008
I disagree with u,pls be positive
Re: How To Woo A Man? by popsonj(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2008
abeg o! una dey teach us to woo!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2008
Jeovy:

I disagree with u,please be positive
haahahaha. ok the moral of the story is i dont go for the guys, its d other way around
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2008
ahaaaaaaaaaa, i guess i was reading too fast. i tot jeovy was refering to me as the wooer and not the wooee.
LOL, english. i go die oh.

well now that i understand that i was being the object of woomanism. i am speechless

acidrop. who dey decieve u sey woomanism dosnt work. maybe u are not doing it the right way, hmmn
Jeovy is offering to teach u ohhhhh
Re: How To Woo A Man? by acidrop(f): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2008
oya teach. i dey wait
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2008
acidrop, it is very possible that u never woo guys. maybe u actually woo a guy and make hinm think he is the one wooing u. Thats d best u can do. if a lady likes a guy thats d best she can stay away from totally wooing d guy.

I once read a book, The art of seduction, Taught me the art of seduction and how to defend against seductin. But wait oh. which guy on dis earth does not want to bee wooed. The odds are in our favour afterall.

Funny, my girl friend and hopefully wife to be, actually wooed me for 4years b4 i finally saw reason to date her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.