Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,322 members, 7,947,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (27080 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by Scopium: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Most guys don't really value girls that woo them especially when they are dying for another chick. Another chick wey probablly no send them[/size]
Re: How To Woo A Man? by culdalex(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2008
Most guys don't really value girls that woo them especially when they are dying for another chick. Another chick wey probablly no send them wink wink

guy i fill u on that cool cool
Re: How To Woo A Man? by everchris(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2008
Well they have said it all. To start with, always be the first to greet him when ever u see her, it makes him feel important.
Secondly make sure u laugh when ever he says something funny. Always look straight into his eyes when talking to him.
Touch him playfully when talkiing to him. And always complimen his dressing when he looks good. Finally call him late at night like 10 or 11pm. [I dont mean free nite call oh] And as early as 6am.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by yoci(f): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
i personally think no girl shld go as far as 2 woo a guy,if u re intrested try nd make d guy ur frnd then if he is down he will do d rest, wink
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
my guy, some babes are desperate oh
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Bishop(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
Once a cute young lady walked up to me not minding my stern looks and approached me tactically some of you will call it wooing,but i call it courage.

Introduced her self,she is a banker by the way and she is also an entreprenuer alongside and we got talking.

I have since admired her .unfortunately i was deeply in a relationship which didnt allow us get to be intimate.

IF i could marry 2 wives i would persuaded to be my wife.it was a long lasting impression.

So babe your approach to woo a man must be the type that will make him respect you.

chikena,opari,
Re: How To Woo A Man? by apprecie(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2008
hi
u all really do good
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Bblak(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2008
shocked Let the man do the wooing while you do the listeningIf necessary abeg .

Bishop:

So babe your approach to woo a man must be the type that will make him respect you.
chikena,opari,

Word cool
Re: How To Woo A Man? by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2008
Shey them say who say what a woman can do a man cannot do better? Talking softly almost whispering goes a long way.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by dyabman(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
have been wooed before but later she wooed another guy,

so what the Bleep about wooing now, shes a big time flirt

I NEED TO BE WOOED AGAIN!!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by sistawoman: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
dyabman:

have been wooed before but later she wooed another guy,

so what the Bleep about wooing now, shes a big time flirt

I NEED TO BE WOOED AGAIN!!!

Come on over here state side and I will woo you all you want over and over and over again, lol
Re: How To Woo A Man? by dyabman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2008
@sistawoman

I know that , over there in the state side , love dont cost a thing. so its no new thing a girl wooing a guy, I will love to be wooed by u
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Echidime(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
Make sure you have a clean Ampit all the time,thats what I see first in a lady before opening my Lotus mouth to talk to her.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by lanreldinh: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hello any one there that can update on Uni Ilorin 2008 post UME exam i read from there site that it will be a computer base exam but i am lost cos i havent written a post ume exam n my Life can any one update me ion this.
Lanreldinho
Re: How To Woo A Man? by vodkat: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2008
It is ok to woo a man so that he knows u like him

as per the wooing , try this

Tell him you want to sit on his laps
Re: How To Woo A Man? by MyAfriplac: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
I believe it is pretty easy to woo a man. Men often like women who know what they want and go after it. If you want a man do not be afraid to be a little bit aggresive to show him your interest.

www.myafriplace.com
Re: How To Woo A Man? by culdalex(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2008
talking about this woein stuff seff

i belive it should be a two way affair embarassed
it should be a fifty- -fifty thing,,,, lik its done in the uk

at list this will reduce the pompos nature of some girls

and give guys a chance to start selectin and deselecting girls tongue tongue

imaging what its going to luk like tongue wink kiss
Re: How To Woo A Man? by culdalex(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2008
ur what do yah tink nairaland guys embarassed
Re: How To Woo A Man? by MyAfriplac: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2008
There really is no fifty - fifty. A problem with that is that the one 50 will be expecting the other 50 to act. Desire is a strong force that pulls one to go after what one wants. Suppressing that desire is like holding a hose gushing with water.

www.myafriplace.com
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Johnnny(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ Bishop
Once a cute young lady walked up to me not minding my stern looks and approached me tactically some of you will call it wooing,but i call it courage.

&

@ MyAfriplac
I believe it is pretty easy to woo a man. Men often like women who know what they want and go after it. If you want a man do not be afraid to be a little bit aggresive to show him your interest

I concour with u guys 100%
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
I GO DIE OH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Kajiang02(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
vodkat:

and hpe his kini doesnt do anyhw
Re: How To Woo A Man? by chamotex(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2008
vodkat:

well that would do for me, and if any woman wants to woo me, all she need to do is cook some delicious meal, then Gongo Aso
i dont really like food that much but i see it as a romantic gesture!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by quickygirl(f): 3:06am On Jun 21, 2008
nO NEED TO WOO A MAN, JUST BODY LANGUAGE AND THEY ARE FINISHED!! grin noTE-NOT TOO OBVIOUS AND THE GUY MUST BE WORTH THE TROUBLE!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 3:14am On Jun 21, 2008
body language!!! lol there is some truth in that. when i belly dance for the man im with, i make him lick his lips every so right.lol
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2008
How about cooking for him? Much more effective than any kind of body language or deception.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2008
yeah i cook for the man im with. but there is nothing wrong with giving the man a lil side show.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 3:23am On Jun 21, 2008
Eh, sideshows mean nothing. A plate of good food says so much more.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 3:25am On Jun 21, 2008
oh really!?! so lets say i was cooking a plate of whateva you liked and lets say i took a lil break from the stove to give a lil entertainment. you would diss me off??
Re: How To Woo A Man? by quickygirl(f): 3:26am On Jun 21, 2008
Orimili:

How about cooking for him? Much more effective than any kind of body language or deception.
cook FOR HIM, WELL IF NA EBGELEKOKOMIYON(LOVE PORTION)ME I NO DEY O, BUT THEN GUYS ARE MOVED BY WHET THEY SEE, THATS WHY BODY LANGUAGE IS NUMBER ONE FEMALE WEAPON, cool
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 3:31am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

oh really!?! so lets say i was cooking a plate of whateva you liked and lets say i took a little break from the stove to give a little entertainment. you would diss me off??

I wouldn't have asked for entertainment, but if you have to, I wouldn't stop you, but I would stop you from going too far, as there is a boundary in which entertainment becomes uncomfortable. I would actually 'diss you off' if during said entertainment procedure, you left the food to burn on the stove.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 3:37am On Jun 21, 2008
i guess you would have replied that. but im not talking about me grinding all over you and being all up in your mix. it is just a lil harmless belly dance that would help hold you over till the food was ready. and it wouldnt be your responsiblity to ask but me offering to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Ever Received A Rival's Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.