Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) (17284 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: *falls off seat...wey the ushers?

You Don't Need Ushers when Am here joor
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by haibe(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Even though i came late, i missed nothing!! I have been really blessed by this message, God bless you pastor kunle for this eye opener, i pray the lord will continue to enlighten you in his word, thanks to the organizers and to the contributors so far, God bless you all, am looking forward to the next presentation.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Atigba: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Just coming from work let me join the services half bread is better than none
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Candour(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Atigba: Just coming from work let me join the services half bread is better than none

Welcome jare child of God.
Take a sit and enjoy yourself
God bless u
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
***smiling and welcoming everyone***
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by noblefada: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wow! truly an edifying convention. Thanks to all d organisers n presenters, done an incredible work so far. I know in my spirit that heaven is rejoicing right now. The best I've gotten from NL.
@ the question does everyone have equal Grace? Yes we all the so so much. God gives us so much Grace each day that we're not able to exhaust, remember the story of manna, he that gather much n he that gather little all had enough.
Paul while facing persecution thought he needed more Grace, but Jesus only had to remind him of how much Grace he has every day. So it does matter we all have some much grace each day much more than we can finish using for the day n the next a fresh supply. Glory! How Great is our God, His love are new every morning!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by UyiIredia(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
You guys dull me. Na why I no ginger like yesterday. In any case, apart ftom Pastor Kun's I didn't miss much and so far it has gone how I predicted. I hope the next convention is better-planned. Kudos to the organizers though.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by PastorKun(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
It's now time to collect tithes, offerings and seeds smiley also those who wish to 'partner' with the organisers of this convention would be accommodated. So bring out your e-wallets and sow in order to be blessed grin [VISA, Paypal and mastercard are all acceptable] and for those who prefer to pay cash we would have our account details available shortly grin Remember the more you sow the more you reap tongue
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: *falls off seat...wey the ushers?

You got jokes right? How can you, who is full of grace fall from seat? cheesy
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
We're having little delay from our teacher due to internet connection. Please bear with us. There might be a little change or topic switch if the problem persist. Thank you.

Let there be praises, hymns and worship as we await our teacher.

Grace be multiple unto you all.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Mintayo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chai...The Spirit of God is in this place, and i knew it not!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

You Don't Need Ushers when Am here joor
leave me alone joor...
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Royally(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Though I'm late getting here, I'm still blessed!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Goshen360:

You got jokes right? How can you, who is full of grace fall from seat? cheesy
smiley smileywink
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: leave me alone joor...
NOTED
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
even though I came late I didn't miss much. great stuff kun!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
...the second paper?
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam: NOTED
yhu still have not...
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Tgirl4real(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: You guys dull me. Na why I no ginger like yesterday. In any case, apart ftom Pastor Kun's I didn't miss much and so far it has gone how I predicted. I hope the next convention is better-planned. Kudos to the organizers though.

Sir,

it's not our intention to have things go this way.... This is an online convention and it's easy for things to go wrong. We are working to make things better.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Information just reaching us now that our scheduled speaker is disconnected from the internet.

We will be having shdemidemi coming soon just to give us a little exhortation and he will be back later on at 10 pm to conclude or do his teaching proper.

Thanks for bearing with our logistics. Let the fellowship continue as we await our teacher for a short exhortation at 7:30 pm.

God bless you all.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
@goshen360 i love yhu bulky bulky yhu know dt?
@ujsizzle i missed yhu today wrt them hymns...how about some 29t?
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: @goshen360 i love like yhu bulky bulky yhu know dt?
@ujsizzle i missed yhu today wrt them hymns...how about some 29t?
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by shdemidemi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
GOSPEL OF GRACE

My regards to everyone associated with the CONVENTION OF GRACE, may the peace, mercy and grace of God be with us all. I thank the organisers of the programme for selecting me as a teacher of this gospel of God, I feel honoured and privileged.

I will like to sincerely apologise to all for the setback, it is due to situations and hinderances beyond my control.

I shall be presenting an overview on the gospel of grace.

God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense-

We are going to start from the beginning to see how it all started. Mankind was made by God, God created him in His image and after or according to His likeness. Man, being in the image of God does not translate to the fact that man possessed the attritiubes of God (Omnipotence, Omnipresent and Omniscience) but it connotes that fact that man was made to possess a spirit and God is essentially a spirit. we were made in the spiritual image of God and in God's likeness meaning man was made to have a character like that of God. Everything God made was good.

Everyone on the face of the earth, past and present were in the first man named Adam at the time of creation. Man was beautifully and wonderfully made, man was good just as every creature that God made. Man was made to live in a beautiful garden called 'Eden'. He lacked nothing in the garden, He had everything, He was in constant communication and had a good relationship with his maker. God instructed Adam to keep and guard the garden.

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

If God demanded that man was to keep or guard the garden, this implied that there must be an intruder apart from the created man, This instruction was a warning to Adam, iving insiught or fore knowledge of the fact that he was to be prepared

God gave a commandment that man should not eat of the fruit of some certain tree. But, by virtue of man's free will and the deceit of the of the intruder, man rebelled against the commandment of God. Subsequently, man lost the image as well as the likeness of God, in essence, man got separated and lost a relationship with his maker. From that day man died spiritually, death also became the natural end of human life on earth.

God made the first prophecy in the scripture here in this verse after man fell, He foretells an event that would take place in a couple of thousand years.

Genesis 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it(the seed of the woman) shall bruise thy head, and thou(Satan) shalt bruise his heel.

The seed of the woman is the Messiah (Galatians 3:16), this prohecy came to past on the cross of calvary where satan was defeated. From this very instance in Genesis, God started a program foreteling a picture of that supreme sacrifice that was to come in Christ.

Man was pushed out of the garden, He was pushed to the East, the East denotes darkness, ignorance, obscurity and uncertainty. Geographically speaking the sun rises from the East and sets in the West, therefore, proceeding to the West is a movement in to light but man was pushed to the East/darkness where his thoughs and actions are generally influenced by his present topography.

Man had lost the image and the likeness of God, man procreated in the image of the first man, 'Adam'. In other words, Adam was made in the image and likeness of God but his offspring were made in the image and likeness of Adam. The image and likeness of Adam is darkness and emptiness due to a spiritual separation from God.

Genesis 5
King James Version (KJV)
5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

The consequence of the fall from and the eviction from Eden means mankind will become a progenitor of the first man. Every child that is born carries the sin of Adam. You and I did not become sinners because we have done something wrong, but rather we became sinners because we are sons and a product of Adam.

Man had to adjust to his new environ, under the curse where they would have to fend for themselves, there is also sickness, disease and everything connected to problems encountered in the world. From this point on, man went into a gradual decline into disorder, man constantly moved from one degree of darkness to a higher degree of darkness as time went by.

TBC.......

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by veave(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thank you JESUS for this group of people i met today... Brethren please pray for me... i started my 3days wait on the Lord today... i really need this GRACE!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Candour(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
veave: Thank you JESUS for this group of people i met today... Brethren please pray for me... i started my 3days wait on the Lord today... i really need this GRACE!

God shall surely meet you at the point of your need by his matchless grace in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by DrummaBoy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Goshen360: Information just reaching us now that our scheduled speaker is disconnected from the internet.

We will be having shdemidemi coming soon just to give us a little exhortation and he will be back later on at 10 pm to conclude or do his teaching proper.

Thanks for bearing with our logistics. Let the fellowship continue as we await our teacher for a short exhortation at 7:30 pm.

God bless you all.

We're looking forward to it.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
This piece is Not just exhortation
Spiritual Bounded exhortation that tells us(remind us) about how father adam fell out of grace making us all to be born in sin...
Thank you,bro..
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
veave: Thank you JESUS for this group of people i met today... Brethren please pray for me... i started my 3days wait on the Lord today... i really need this GRACE!

Wow!!!you Are so lucky!
Your desire is done!!he knows what you Want before you ask him,,just believe....believe that you have that thing and that settles it
Do you believe? If yes..that's all,,congrat
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Please pray for me as I go for a job assessment. God bless you all.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Image123(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: wow this yall grace convention is off the chain. yall got someone speaking in tongues already

cheesy cheesy
Grace to surpass all disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
jacobscros: Please pray for me as I go for a job assessment. God bless you all.

Faith is the victory that overcomes! It's done!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Image123(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto: Started from the top, now I'm finally here..

Interesting thread, homer pls dress make I siddon.

park well and sit well. No chewing gum near me puleaseee. cheesy

Grace be with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? / David Oyedepo's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.