Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) (17285 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
jacobscros: Please pray for me as I go for a job assessment. God bless you all.

By the virtue of his death on the cross,I stand on the rock of ages,,every other place are sinking sand!!He said in his Word that I should ask anything by his name and it will be done,,,
Hear the Word of God!!I stand as an oracle of christ
That job is urs in jesus name
Just believe it is done,
BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Image123(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
demii don come again oh, which one be ominiserpent abi ominosapien again? It is well, i just dey play oh. May great grace come into every life.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
where r brethren? is chelsea/ belmunich?
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by iheanyi4u(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dear Lord it certainly wasnt easy reading all posts but it was worth it. God bless Goshen, DrummaBoy, Pastor Kun, Enigma et al. You guys are just awesome
I have a question; How do I know the grace on my life?
2 How do i grow in grace? thanks
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
iheanyi4u: Dear Lord it certainly wasnt easy reading all posts but it was worth it. God bless Goshen, DrummaBoy, Pastor Kun, Enigma et al. You guys are just awesome
I have a question; How do I know the grace on my life?
2 How do i grow in grace? thanks
race

1. Grace is available to all men who are in Christ. This is different from God's gift through the Holy Spirit. Christ is a complete package of salvation and it is grace inclusive - that is, unmerited favour and endowed power within.

2. Growing in grace is multiplying in Grace - it is through the KNOWLEDGE of what Christ had already done by studying the New Testament to KNOW the REVEALED finished works. If you can catch this truth and revelation of the already finished works, your whole christian life will experience the fullness of grace as you grow in it.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Yooguyz: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
The word grace can also be gotten from the greek Charism. Which could also mean gift
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by iheanyi4u(m): 3:36am On Aug 31, 2013
Goshen360: race

1. Grace is available to all men who are in Christ. This is different from God's gift through the Holy Spirit. Christ is a complete package of salvation and it is grace inclusive - that is, unmerited favour and endowed power within.

2. Growing in grace is multiplying in Grace - it is through the KNOWLEDGE of what Christ had already done by studying the New Testament to KNOW the REVEALED finished works. If you can catch this truth and revelation of the already finished works, your whole christian life will experience the fullness of grace as you grow in it.
Goshen thanks I mean you hear soome pastors say I have the grace of healing or prophecy and so on. How do I know/recognize the grace am supposed to function in
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2013
more grace! to all who had graced this e-convention
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2013
O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2013
We thank God for day 1 and yesterday for all grace that abound. Today is final day of the event. We trust God the end of a thing shall be better than the beginning thereof. We shall be having three sessions today and we assure everyone the end will be better of as all our three speakers\teachers are ready for us today. Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Royally(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2013
May God's grace continue to abound for the organisers, teachers and all participants at this gracious convention. Patiently expectant today...
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Good morning to you all
The latter glory Will be more than the former reign...
Have your way, o Lord
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by FortresOfChrist(f): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2013
LORD our fortress receive all praises and glory. This teachings are great and blessings to me.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Ajibam: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2013
FortresOfChrist: LORD our fortress receive all praises and glory. This teachings are great and blessings to me.

Good...

I like your handle...
His name is the great fortress
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Today, we shall be having the following teachers in our three and final sessions:

Christembassey will be teaching on The Implication of Grace in the Believer’s Life. Time: Saturday 31st, 9.00am

2. Frosbel will be teaching on Grace in Suffering. Time: Saturday 31st, 12.00noon

3. Candour will be teaching the final exposition of this convention on Grace is not License. Time: Saturday 31st, 6.00pm.

4. Testimonies and fellowship follows after the last teaching.

As there might be some internet interruption, and we might be switching one teaching session for another today but we trust God for a better ending.
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Your bad days are now over! It’s no more about what God is going to do, it is about what God had already done. The Lord’s definitive engagement at Calvary has become our undeniable evidence of the marvelous things that our eyes will begin to see. It was at the old-rugged Cross that Christ opened up a new day of ceaseless rejoicing and gladness for us. Finally, you can laugh again!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2013
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2013
^ You know that was gracefully inspired... grin grin grin

@ All, - ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to internet interruption, we might have to switch our teachers for today till the internet problem is resolved. Our brother Frosbel is ready for his teaching, he can proceed while we await our other teachers.

Happy feeding of God's word.

Somebody shout unto the LORD!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Morning ALL and my apologies for not contributing till now. This was due to an extremely very busy period in my office. I shall be contributing this weekend to other teachings in addition to my teaching scheduled for the next hour.

My opening bible verse is :

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me" - 2 Corinthians 12:9

The teaching will be conducted under the following headings.

1. Tribulation and Suffering in the life of a believer.

2. The Grace of God to withstand tribulation

3. The need for Faith and Patience in tribulation

Coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
It’s time to take a deep breathe! This is a new day! Christ’s uncontested victory for us at the Calvary has opened a new chapter in God’s salvation package. In his retroactive and proactive power, God has heard and guaranteed the answers of all past, present, and future prayers at the cross. So, this is a well designed time; you can be acceptably saved and be divinely helped right now - (2 Corinthians 6:2)

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by FortresOfChrist(f): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2013
"My grace is sufficient for you"!

Preach it sir! I know for sure, it is a grace message and full of the sufficiency of LORD our fortress.

Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me

Hallelujah!
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Eagerly awaiting....

I dunno why I love to suffer for Christ...Suffering can't be removed from the life of a believer as long as you are here in this world. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2013
^ You know today is going to POWER messages. grin The theme is Great Grace, Great POWER! Grace had been released in the past two days, today is GREAT POWER! Listeners\viewers\readers are all going to carry POWER of GRACE today and practically walk on earth with the POWER that shall proceed from today's teachings and THERE SHALL BE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

Glory to God, praise God! cheesy
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by petres007(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2013
Goshen360: ^ We will receive it with thanksgiving at the end of the event.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Peedeeasobie & petres_007 , I can see you both peeping o. I efen see una face.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Big bros, isn't it supposed to be a sin, the way you just blew my cover.. Just like that?? Chei grin grin grin

*** Slowly stands up, smiles and waves at everyone*** smiley
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by nikdam: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Goshen360: Your bad days are now over! It’s no more about what God is going to do, it is about what God had already done. The Lord’s definitive engagement at Calvary has become our undeniable evidence of the marvelous things that our eyes will begin to see. It was at the old-rugged Cross that Christ opened up a new day of ceaseless rejoicing and gladness for us. Finally, you can laugh again!
Amen
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2013
i sensed something in the air early this morning n i tagged it spirituality...didn't know what else to tag it

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2013
^ * * * cheesy cool * * *
Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Goshen360(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC: i sensed something in the air early this morning n i tagged it spirituality...didn't know what else to tag it

The atmosphere is heavy! Something gracious is about to drop on everyone present under today's teaching! Believe, and you shall see the gracious manifestation of God. Today, there shall be baptism of POWER for believer and GRACE is the unction!

Oh I feel like preaching this morning! But the Spirit of a prophet is subject to the prophet - our teachers are already loaded. Glory, praise God!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by ATMC(f): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
his intro...frosbel's i mean shows the word is in his mouth n i can't wait to copy n paste...#team downloaders...HE MADE ALL THINGS beautiful in his time

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
1. Tribulation and Suffering in the life of a believer. - Part 1

Contrary to popular opinion , the path of a true believer is littered with trials and temptations. These may range from simple persecution to being disowned by friends and family, false accusations , false imprisonments , fierce temptation to sin and even death in some cases.

My personal experience as a young believer included , but was not limited to , being kicked out of the family homes, financial hardship , loss of a number of friends , spirituals attacks and temptation to SIN.

From experience, it is possible to experience joy and great peace in the midst of all this suffering , this is God's expectation.

I must also add that these trials and tribulations are not in every case an 'everlasting' thing or perpetual experience, they come and go or for want of a better word are intermittent.

If we look at scriptures, we see the following exhortations to believers, regarding these tribulations and trials , which are and should be seen as a stepping stone to higher blessings and closer proximity to GOD.

"...strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said." - Acts 14:22

"To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps." - 1 Peter 2:21

"I answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." - Revelation 7:14

The most deadly trial is the betrayal by fellow brothers and family , this can lead to temptation to give in to disillusionment and even abandonment of the faith.

"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death." - Mark 13:12

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) by nikdam: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
I thank God almighty for the organizers of this e-convetion and i must say i am highly blessed . Fortunately for me the convention ends today that i am also ending my personal 7days fasting and prayer and by his grace i shall come back here to testify to what the Lord has done. Bless y'all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? / David Oyedepo's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.