Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,734 members, 7,912,034 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (754602 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
moca: This people will not kill me o today cheesy
CC, u follow too?

D thing be say some peeps hacked into my account and I didn't find it funny at all.
I use that email for lots of things and I have to shut it down.
Sorry, I didn't see that.

Tayour abeg post that handbag cake here.
I so lv it. Good for girlie birthdays.

Come, don't spoil the mood jare.

I'm seriously admiring some of your brothers on Nollywood. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I'm telling you.

And these warriors with their bare chests, spotted black short skirts, spears, and fierce looking faces...sweet Jesu, I'm having an eyeful here. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Lenzz:

grin
Thanks dear. In d strictest sense I'm single, but I do have ds committment that'd hopefully alter my status soon wink
One sharp babe don corner you. Chai. sad

BTW where's apolonius? Miss the dude.

Alutacontinua my love. Where are you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
efe, wetin my brothers do u
I'm sure u r watching nollywood again cheesy
Chei!
Will soon give u name cheesy cheesy
Abeg I do retire.
Remain blessed all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just strolling!!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2014
tunapa2009: Just strolling!!!!

Corper Shan!!!!

Long time no hear. How are you holding up? Trust you are good?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2014
moca: efe, wetin my brothers do u
I'm sure u r watching nollywood again cheesy
Chei!
Will soon give u name cheesy cheesy
Abeg I do retire.
Remain blessed all.

Welcome back pretty pawpaw kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2014
How are you doing f4flakes?

I see you pipping grin

Lovely name by the way! cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I believe you...Ugly Bois b hating on you since 1960 grin

Abeg rota me in for the lunch date o...Imma show up with my bff shoefreak. grin
Hahaha... na teeo go come finish him business. You no reason am? And if I catch him ehn! I go beat him wella. grin he just spoil free 'potential' stripping session for hia.

**peeps to see BestEvery all busy**

Lenzz, no vex oo. He just appointed himself the bodyguard of our eyes. grin u sha Welikum, an eye candy no bad for the room. Bring ur 'significant other' come too ooo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Lenzz:

Well that escalated quickly.

Ogbeni you dey vex o.
Well you're not d first to have a-go at my handle's integrity. Some girl in a particular thread was (check my posts for that convo history). However yours had d most audacity nd indeed most saddening.
On this section I've seen some of your posts nd most d times they exude a lot of brilliance. Which is sad because your submissioon above is everything but brilliant. You felt so strongly about your case that you left no margin at all for error. Wise people don't do that and that's where I'm going to get you schooled. Heck, you even went on to 'encourage' me to delete my account. Haba na, that's Cyber bulling bros.

I don't know who you've running point with lately but not everyone's a fraud as you'll soon find out.
My looks have never at any time been my selling point but since you've made it your business, let's have lunch tomorrow in any place of your choice within Lagos met (island or mainl'd) so we can put d integrity issue to rest.
I'll subsequently pull down that dp as its come with fair share of inuendos that where not d original intention. But that would be after you're done with d FBI role 2mro. Who knows we could be good friends after ds. But your gestapo styled assault on my handle has got us off to a very rough start. That I won't forget

Kindly pm me for my details.
Cheers

Just take a picture of yourself, holding a placard with your moniker boldly written on it, and I would let you be.

I think I busted Someone who writes like you. That dude also ran away. If truly you're the one in the dp there's no need pulling it down just prove to me you're the one simple.
And seriously I wonder how ladies think sha. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I believe you...Ugly Bois b hating on you since 1960 grin

Abeg rota me in for the lunch date o...Imma show up with my bff shoefreak. grin

Lol, Iwo gan mo pe me o ugly. Some people take Nairaland seriously. I have friends who are in serious relationships from NL, me sef dey find wife wink.

So I get pissed when an ugly fellow one dey form fine boy. People could be swindled easily by people like that just because of the looks, let him prove he is the one on the dp or deactivate his account.

25year old Engr my yansh. Me sef Na Engr make him no let me start to ask am questions this morning. Mo ra ye laro yi. Na Saturday be this

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
teeo:

Lol, Iwo gan mo pe me o ugly. Some people take Nairaland seriously. I have friends who are in serious relationships from NL, me sef dey find wife wink.

So I get pissed when an ugly fellow one dey form fine boy. People could be swindled easily by people like that just because of the looks, let him prove he is the one on the dp or deactivate his account.

25year old Engr my yansh. Me sef Na Engr make him no let me start to ask am questions this morning. Mo ra ye laro yi. Na Saturday be this

Agent Teeo lmao..... u no want make he use bread Agege carry them girls stew Waka abi?

Be your Sister's keeper
grin grin grin

Nice one
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2014
teeo:

Wife ke? So all your runs here no produce the MRS? And you no toast me since? Omo you dey downgrade mehn... angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Agent Teeo lmao..... u no want make he use bread Agege carry them girls stew Waka abi?

Be your Sister's keeper
grin grin grin

Nice one

My boss, I just dey look over them ni ooo. Help me beg the guy to do what I said, then we can settle the matter.

I was almost swindled by a yahoo boy one day like that all because I wanted to buy Laptop. A simple google search saved me that day.
Since then I make sure I get them before they can swindle someone else.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Wife ke? So all your runs here no produce the MRS? And you no toast me since? Omo you dey downgrade mehn... angry

E never produce the Mrs oo. We still dey search, Oya I toast you. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2014
shoefreak:
Hahaha... na teeo go come finish him business. You no reason am? And if I catch him ehn! I go beat him wella. grin he just spoil free 'potential' stripping session for hia.

**peeps to see BestEvery all busy**

Lenzz, no vex oo. He just appointed himself the bodyguard of our eyes. grin u sha Welikum, an eye candy no bad for the room. Bring ur 'significant other' come too ooo.
Babe, the best way to settle this matter na to carry paparazzi go join them for the lunch date. All this kpako boys forming Inspector Columbo sef, hian! angry grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2014
teeo:

E never produce the Mrs oo. We still dey search, Oya I toast you. grin
Bobo, do it properly na....tell me you'll catch the moon for me embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Bobo, do it properly na....tell me you'll catch the moon for me embarassed

Lmao, which moon. The one I won't catch for myself sef.

I will gladly prostrate for Baba Idowu
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2014
moca: Oh no!
I didn't see it. No wonder.
Deleted my old email accounts. Maybe it was after doing that u sent d mail.
Abeg, I'm so sorry, darling kiss

Chaircover, how r u and family?
Happy mama, happy home.
Hope those youngies r not disturbing u too much?
Damiso, how corner be for ur side now?
Sisi eko kiss

Cococandy,don't take too much candy o.
U will blow up.

What of ewuro,jenny, lleobatojo,baby mama dem?
Eehe, taryour how far now?
I saw a beautifully designed cake by u here. Jeez! U too much.

If I remember another moniker, I go hail am.
Abeg make una lighten up this place.

For the newbies, go to pager 1 to 3 for education.

Happy weekend all!

My side dey YPP we thank God kiss kiss We missed you hows oga and ur lil soldier hope they are all well?

Happy Weekend Everyone
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Corper Shan!!!!

Long time no hear. How are you holding up? Trust you are good?
I am gentle sir RoyalRoy.. Ibadan has been so boring!! I dey try small small oooo... How r u sir? How has been work?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2014
teeo:

I think I busted Someone who writes like you. That dude also ran away. If truly you're the one in the dp there's no need pulling it down just prove to me you're the one simple.

LMAO! With that in your CV, You'd be a very good detective. Just take my hands and take the Job. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

LMAO! With that in your CV, You'd be a very good detective. Just take my hands and take the Job. grin

Lol, that's my plan though wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, which moon. The one I won't catch for myself sef.

I will gladly prostrate for Baba Idowu
Typical African man! Sway me with words, mba! Romance no dey una dico ni? angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Typical African man! Sway me with words, mba! Romance no dey una dico ni? angry
eee gbele ooo shocked ... teeo, seeeee blank cheque shocked . ordinary moon u no fit catch na wa o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Damiso, Sweetie, this is my proper first attempt at bead making. It took me about 2 hours to make.

Looking in my wardrobe to find something to wear with it tomorrow grin

Thank you YouTube grin

Thank you Toynex kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
chaircover: Damiso, Sweetie, this is my proper first attempt at bead making. It took me about 2 hours to make.
Thank you YouTube grin
Thank you Toynex kiss

Wowww CC well done (seun we need clapping emoticon joor grin)it s really nice..like the colour of the pink beads.I have followed toynex's blog as well..See with time you will start making more complicated pieces.really lovely
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Between I must be a bush woman embarassed embarassed I said ok lets cut down on our meat intake so I said ok let me try meat substitute sausages so I went and bought Quorn Sausages (all sha in our bid to eat healthy) for breakfast this morning.

All I can say is yukkkkkkk eeeww disgusting gross ayanma, urgggh, horrible, horrid all the adjectives I can think of angry angry embarassed embarassed tasted like hay only my son ate it.I think we will just not eat sausages at all rather than have that (we don't even sausages that much sef once in a month or so). I was thinking of switching to Quorn mince for Shepherds pie, chilli and bolognaise but hell no thank you. .*feels like puking again* YUK
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
damiso: Between I must be a bush woman embarassed embarassed I said ok lets cut down on our meat intake so I said ok let me try meat substitute sausages so I went and bought Quorn Sausages (all sha in our bid to eat healthy) for breakfast this morning.
All I can say is yukkkkkkk eeeww disgusting gross ayanma, urgggh, horrible, horrid all the adjectives I can think of angry angry embarassed embarassed tasted like hay only my son ate it.I think we will just not eat sausages at all rather than have that (we don't even sausages that much sef once in a month or so). I was thinking of switching to Quorn mince for Shepherds pie, chilli and bolognaise but hell no thank you. .*feels like puking again* YUK

Lol Dami! grin

Why not try out some of those sold at Morrisons? They've got a nice selection and you could get them at 3 packs for £10. Nice variety, only thing is they aren't many per pack. About six or so. (I'm not referring to the branded ones sold 20 per pack which aren't bad either, but try out the ones I mentioned.) Some of my kids love them, some don't. That aside, you can never go wrong with the Frankfurt sausages, 10 in a pack. I love those cos they're microwaveable (for lazy me) cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
damiso: Between I must be a bush woman embarassed embarassed I said ok lets cut down on our meat intake so I said ok let me try meat substitute sausages so I went and bought Quorn Sausages (all sha in our bid to eat healthy) for breakfast this morning.

Cardboard LOL grin grin grin
I sugest that you just cut down on red meat and go for chicken, turkey and fish instead. That is what we did
. . . . . So you can still have sausages, just fewer of and less frequent.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Lol Dami! grin
Why not try out some of those sold at Morrisons? They've got a nice selection and you could get them at 3 packs for £10. Nice variety, only thing is they aren't many per pack. About six or so. (I'm not referring to the branded ones sold 20 per pack which aren't bad either, but try out the ones I mentioned.) Some of my kids love them, some don't. That aside, you can never go wrong with the Frankfurt sausages, 10 in a pack. I love those cos they're microwaveable (for lazy me) cheesy cheesy

Thanks Efe my kids love franfurters too and they have chicken ones which are less Fat as well.Me and you are the same I also love the fact that they are microwaveable cheesy .dont mind me my husband so made fun of me grin he said you and all this your healthy eating fads which one con be 'meat substitute' sausage again (I think they are made from soya) if we want to eat meat we eat meat which wan be 'meat that is not meat'.Will try the morrissons ones mostly shop at tesco or asda but will try them.
chaircover:
Cardboard LOL grin grin grin
I sugest that you just cut down on red meat and go for chicken, turkey and fish instead. That is what we did
. . . . . So you can still have sausages, just fewer of and less frequent.

I have done that with our own food (Naija food) as hubby even prefers fish to beef anyway but I just think ok let me try an alternative to meat for breakfast.Never again embarassed

Vegans and vegetarians dey try o that's what they eat in place of meat 'yuk' sad I guess they are used to it sha.if I was vegeterian I'd rather eat just veg than that cardboard

That is about to go in the bin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
chaircover: Damiso, Sweetie, this is my proper first attempt at bead making. It took me about 2 hours to make.

Thank you YouTube grin

Thank you Toynex kiss

wow!wow!!wow!!!
CC, you wan challenge me and i no get time, but i've taken down the pics and i'm going to ask my beadmaker to make me the exact design/colour....................i love beads, i have lots of it but can't ever have enough of it.

There was a time i tried to learn it, but i wasn't patient enough, i bought all the tools i was asked to buy, bought different types and different colours, but alas, got impatient and disinterested midway, and then o, i was only having one kid, what of now that i have battalion, abeg, i no get time jare.........keep it up, don't be like me o.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
greatgod2012:

wow!wow!!wow!!!
CC, you wan challenge me and i no get time, but i've taken down the pics and i'm going to ask my beadmaker to make me the exact design/colour....................i love beads, i have lots of it but can't ever have enough of it.

There was a time i tried to learn it, but i wasn't patient enough, i bought all the tools i was asked to buy, bought different types and different colours, but alas, got impatient and disinterested midway, and then o, i was only having one kid, what of now that i have battalion, abeg, i no get time jare.........keep it up, don't be like me o.

Thanks dear
I just wanted to pick up a hobby to keep me out of mischeif cool cheesy
and this seemed the less stressful. I can sit down and do these while I am doing other things
Its also relaxing
Ive bought equipment so I hope I dont get fed up of it.

My dear I know its not easy especially with kids. I had to give up cake decorating years ago. There just isnt enough hours in the day. it is well my sister kiss

P.s These beads came loose in a set and I stinged them together myself in a style that I wanted. What I can do is to buy you a set and when next I am in Naija bring them with me and you can give them to your beader to make something nice for you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2014

Thank you YouTube grin

Thank you Toynex kiss
Wow! Well done! *in her Australian accent* Beaurrrrrrriful. You can rock it with native and English. Classy piece, i likey a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.