Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,432 members, 7,971,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:50 AM

S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction (15768 Views)

I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan / Mimiko Absent As South-west Governors Converge In Ibadan / Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by agbameta: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Italiano1:

Her History? grin grin

With Mr Nwankwo too?? grin

Even Ojukwu's family call her Ashawo and Akuwna grin

Ibo girls love Yoruba Kondo and love having Yoruba babies- FACT!!

Mummy mi o si nile.

Daddy mi o si nile.

Egbon mi o si nile.

Emeka o si nile

Emi nika mo wa nile

FFK wa fun mi ni KONDO

grin

4 Likes

Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Italiano1: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
agbameta:

Mummy mi o si nile.

Daddy mi o si nile.

Egbon mi o si nile.

Emeka o si nile

Emi nika mo wa nile

FFK wa fun mi ni KONDO

grin

grin grin grin

Obo Sara grin
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Italiano1:

With all these Ibo professors you have , how come you are illiterate yourself? You constantly murder the English language and you are very incoherent most of the time.

Are you not the person that said you were "washing a TV program the other day" ?

I know you have never been to any University in your life, that is why you can make such an atrocious statement that most professors in SW Universities are IBOs- in your Okoro dream. The SE are 100 years behind Yorubas in Education- FACT!!

and u still understand me enuf to reply me?
Its either nothing is wrong with us or something is wrong with both of us.
As for igbo and yoruba literacy, all u need to do is prove me wrong or die trying
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Rubbish!
its not enuf to blab rubbish, prove me wrong
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by baby124: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice initiative.
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by baby124: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
agbameta:

Mummy mi o si nile.

Daddy mi o si nile.

Egbon mi o si nile.

Emeka o si nile

Emi nika mo wa nile

FFK wa fun mi ni KONDO

grin

LMAO. Who is this grin grin grin grin
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:
its not enuf to blab rubbish, prove me wrong
Rubbish.
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Italiano1: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

and u still understand me enuf to reply me?
Its either nothing is wrong with us or something is wrong with both of us.
As for igbo and yoruba literacy, all u need to do is prove me wrong or die trying

Ngozie aka I am washing a TV program grin grin

Do you realise I am Nigerian and can understand "broken" English ? hence why I can pick up some of the rubbish that you post

You are a common illiterate that hates Yorubas with a passion - you exemplify the very reason why Ibos hate Yorubas- Inferiority complex usually masked with GburuGburu Boasting.

I will tell you what is wrong with you! You are a low life illiterate who has never had the opportunity to get a qualitative education, you are insolently stubborn and retarded. You are so jobless and spiteful that you have become a big joke on NL.

5 Likes

Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Italiano1:

Do you realise I am Nigerian and can understand "broken" English ? hence why I can pick up some of the rubbish that you post

You are a common illiterate that hates Yorubas with a passion - you exemplify the very reason why Ibos hate Yorubas- Inferiority complex usually masked with GburuGburu Boasting.

I will tell you what is wrong with you! You are a low life illiterate who has never had the opportunity to get a qualitative education, you are insolently stubborn and retarded. You are so jobless and spiteful that you have become a big joke on NL.

JEEEEEEEEESU !!!... E GBA MI OOOO .

...Wetin Ngozi do u na ? grin grin
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Italiano1:

i said it, sth must be wrong with both of us
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by seanet02: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2013
ngozievergreen:

i said it, sth must be wrong with both of us
olodo that is washing television
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by logica(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2013
seanet02: olodo that is washing television
Abeg leave am. The TV is now clean at the very least.
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2013
I have made my points.
If u ppl lyk, shift ur grounds and deliberate on wat i neva wrote.
Chameleons.
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
ngozievergreen: I have made my points.
If u ppl lyk, shift ur grounds and deliberate on wat i neva wrote.
Chameleons.
No ground is being shifted ms, " I'm washing TV"
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by oluwasuski: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tstark: This is NOT a good idea, yoruba people barely know how to speak English as it is, not this will only make it harder for them

that's the idea friend, better to be an expert and fluent in one's home language than a foreign language, you are failing to see the picture here, we don't care about another man's language, i study English language and every scholar in our field advocates placing emphasis on the home language because it's a tool for development in all ramifications most especially help to create a pride in one's origin and desire to help grow one's home, taking China , Japan , South Korea as an example shows what i am pointing out here, they accepted foreign technology but rejected the foreign language, we know the national pride those people have in themselves including their own manufactured products, before we begin to export our ideals, products, culture, language etc we have to develop our pride in our home language and what better place to begin than at the cradle...English is still another man's language no matter how much importance it is accorded.

1 Like

Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Funjosh(m): 5:17am On Sep 25, 2013
They should start this thing ontime joo.
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Noneroone(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
@XereX, if i sounded rude accept my apology but i stand by my opinion.
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Omartins365(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Are you a copywriter, proofreader, interpreter, teacher, student or just someone who works in Yorùbá Language?

Translate those figures and numbers to words in standard Yoruba Language at YorubaNumeral.com at no cost. 

It also aids learning the yoruba numbering system by providing detailed explanation for each number translated up to 25 billion. 

You all should check this site out YorubaNumeral.com

Just input your desired number and get the translation immediately.

Saves you a lot effort especially if you need to do this frequently
Re: S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
plasmadocument:

Obviously you are one of those thought in Yoruba. You can not comprehend the simple comment i made above. Sorry.
**taught not thought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees / The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires / LEKKI: Lagos Govt,dangote Refinery Disagree Over Parks, Call-up System For Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.