Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,035 members, 7,906,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua (7078 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by iyke199(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2008
Wonders shall neva end! lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by misssexyu(f): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2008
eh ya,wht a pity!i guess he was frustrated.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by SENATORJD(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2008
hahahahahaahahhahahha cheesy
were gba ni bobo na
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by kamsi(f): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2008
I read this article and laughed. But reading through all the post on this trend I now realize why Nigerian are always suffering and smiling majority. Most people concluded that the man was mentally unbalanced while others are of the view that he should have drowned. In other clime public outpour of sympathy and cry would have followed this incident. But in Nigeria reverse is the case.

'' After all na only him been see suffer so why him own go dey different''
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Rhea(f): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2008
Come to think of it,

I'm wondering who's the mental one here,
A man protesting 'suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer for world'[b][/b], or all of us who think he's gone bananas.

grin grin

You see how our leaders have succeeded in making us so cynical about life.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by MyPeace(f): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2008
@Nobilla

Thanks for your submission.  When the whole world seems bleak, your sanity will turn insanity  We should only pray, we dont find ourselves in a situation where we dont see any hope and future.

l had a small problem, my beloved sister was seriously sick, and there was no  medical solution for the illness, infact l tried up under 2days, l could go out without food for days, didnt make up my face, was less concerned about ironing my clothes and life in general.  Everybody was complaining. l just felt so fustrated about everthing in the world.  l only got back to myself when she died.  So anything could make one loose his sanity temporarily.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by florishn(f): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2008
The man don dey kolo
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by emmaction: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2008
only gods knows what this man has in mind to do in the well,if i could reason,this man deserve no to live.what is he rfering to yaadua,who is not his god neither his misfutune maker,he should have bear in mind that "father do not not who came to church"falling into the well must not be the solution,then what is his reward thereafter?has yaadua settled him,foolish man
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2008
emmaction:

only gods knows what this man has in mind to do in the well,if i could reason,this man deserve no to live.what is he rfering to yaadua,who is not his god neither his misfutune maker,he should have bear in mind that "father do not not who came to church"falling into the well must not be the solution,then what is his reward thereafter?has yaadua settled him,foolish man

Maybe You couldn't reason
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by PurestBoy(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2008
Na wa oo, see wetin poverty turn man pikin to, may God save us oo
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by prettyuc: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2008
This man must be a foolish man for jumping into well,
and requested such amount of money from Yar'adua.

Let him stay there and die
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2008
ima1:

cheesy seven is a lucky number

7 point agenda grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by spikedcylinder: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2008
Things hunger and poverty can do ehn. . . undecided sad
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by amaechijay: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2008
Haba! u guys should be grateful to the poor man.

He has just introduced the latest 419 to us, a new line of business to succeed kidnapping style.

Moreso, he has gain popularity and he has made headlines in the dailies.  

At the end of the day, even if Mr. President did not give him the money, they will set him up "big time" by transforming him from a carpenter to a furniture  maker, how u see am  grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by innobluks(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2008
you are very right about that!
They should have even demanded a 200k ransome from him or they would poor more water on him grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Afribiz(f): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2008
amaechijay:

At the end of the day, even if Mr. President did not give him the money, they will set him up "big time" by transforming him from a carpenter to a furniture maker, how u see am
Exactly! i think govt. will do something to help this man. The N100,000 ransom he demanded might not be paid to him so as not to encourage this new pattern of threat; but they'll have to find out what actually is his problem, then try to help him out.

Let's not just sit down and be blaming this man. It's not been easy for so many average Nigerians, and the govt. is not showing any concern for the suffering masses. That was the man's way of protest; only God knows what he must have passed thru.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by fataiiyo(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2008
wow! THIS ANOTHER LOGIC TO MAKE MONEY, POVERTY NO GO KILL US IN THIS COUNTRY OO!
NICE ONE MAN
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by PurestBoy(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2008
New tactics I see!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Jonnyville(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2008
How many days did he spend in there b4 d rescue team came 4 him?

I'm sure he cudnt hav survived in there 4 more than 12hours.

It is either the wel is shallow or Water no dey there,

Like a fellow nairaland sed, let him try it six more times 2 make it seven

May be solution 2 his poverty will come and 'Umoru' may giv him an apartment in Aso villa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by 5talents: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2008
u can be sure that the fire fighters will claim about 100,000 as expenses for the rescue mission. hmmmmmmm naija
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by yewaman1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2008
I guess there was no WATER in the well when he jumped in?

'ODE'
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2008
Majority of the people that responded here and wished that man death are simply retarded!! with the exception of few like Nobilla and Mypeace who made a lot of sense!

You people can not see the bigger picture? Millions of Nigerians are frustrated and our leaders should wake up!
Making fun of the mentally disabled is a clear sign of being mentally sick also, How can a sane person find this man's situation funny? According to the report he was in good health prior to that incident and his friend attested to that.

I've heard countless times of people committing suicide or threatening suicide in Europe all because of hardship!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by ow11(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2008
romeo:

Majority of the people that responded here and wished that man death are simply retarded!! with the exception of few like Nobilla and Mypeace who made of sense!

You people can not see the bigger picture? Millions of Nigerians are frustrated and our leaders should wake up!
Making fun of the mentally disabled is a clear sign of being mentally sick also, How can a sane person find this man's situation funny? According to the report he was in good health prior to that incident and his friend attested to that.

I've heard countless times of people committing suicide or threatening suicide in Europe all because of hardship!!

Amazing but i have to agree with you. Nigerians are well known for double standards. Applauding corrupt leaders while burning petty thieves is one thing Nigerians do that I do not understand.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by kingsikaz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
d man no serious @ all. he suppose go 3rd mainland bridge, pass there jump inside water.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by eudio(f): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2008
the man chop belleful, dem for leave am there make hunger wire am, nobody go
for tell am before e for ben johnson come out.

N100,000 ransom, e no serious
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by IMCCN(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2008
shocked shocked abeg, let him look for a more naijaic way of protest next time, he is even lucky to get noticed
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2008
ow11:

Amazing but i have to agree with you. Nigerians are well known for double standards. Applauding corrupt leaders while burning petty thieves is one thing Nigerians do that I do not understand.

My brother that is Nigeria for you!! did i really call you "my brother"? lol cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by MeGaStReEt: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2008
NO BB THE GUY 4TH, THE SITUATION OF THIS COUTRY FIT MAKE PERSON DO AN UNDO, IF NA DT ONE GO MAKE YA ADUA REMEMBER SAY SOME KIND PIPO DEY LIVE THERE ITS WORTH IT.

THE GUY IS GR8
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by eudio(f): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2008
JUNELL,

U GO KILL PERSON
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by eudio(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2008
POPSONJ,

I HAILLLLLLLLLL U

UR ANSWER NA THE KOKO
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by eudio(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
MY ADVICE TO THE MAN IS THAT, HE SHOULD MAKE A SECOND ATEMPT,

BUT THIS TIME AROUND, HE SHOULD JUMP OFF THE CLIFF AND SEE, IF HE WOULD MAKE HEADLINES.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2008
Even dolts are advising the poor man on what to do next!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Army To Develop New Strategy To Tackle Insurgency / IGBOEXIT: Lesson From The Quit Notice Given To Indians By Ugandan Idi Amin / Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.