Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua (7104 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Ghaffaru(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2008
That guy need serious flogging, them for ignore am for inside the well, starvation shall rescue him, if mosquitoes don't.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Meldrick(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
The guy get luck say no be Obasanjo. E for die there.Anybody who tried to resue him wil be jailed. E don too watch foreign films. if e die him family no go cry.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2008
Maybe this forum is full of little kids now!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by seun001(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2008
na wawa be dis oh!! grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by U1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
shocked Oro buruku oun erin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by A3673(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2008
mumu who told you N100,000 is just easy to get like this grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by U1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ Romeo

What do you really expect people to do, to start crying for him or what? Tell you what, I've seen people who have really had it rough but they never resort to this. Almost everyone on this forum has had it rough (and are still having it rough), especially if you are of the lower class, and you are in Nigeria. To be candid, do you think the politicians cared, and I wonder how that (what he did) has bettered his lot.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
U1:

@ Romeo

What do you really expect people to do, to start crying for him or what? Tell you what, I've seen people who have really had it rough but they never resort to this. Almost everyone on this forum has had it rough (and are still having it rough), especially if you are of the lower class, and you are in Nigeria. To be candid, do you think the politicians cared, and I wonder how that (what he did) has bettered his lot.

And you think it's normal for people in Nigeria to be having it rough?

The said man actually wanted to make a case and he achieved that by getting media attention, but because the majority of you people poking fun at him can not see beyond your noses you failed to see the importance of what he did
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by cutie(f): 2:16am On Jun 18, 2008
@Romeo
i think most people here know what they're talking about when they say they're having it rough, and i ask you to, what do you want them to do but laugh at it?
you can say all that now, u're not in nigeria suffering like them angry
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2008
U1:

@ Romeo

true talk
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2008
cutie:

@Romeo
i think most people here know what they're talking about when they say they're having it rough, and i ask you to, what do you want them to do but laugh at it?
you can say all that now, u're not in nigeria suffering like them angry

Are we supposed to be laughing when we are suffering? Or are we supposed to be protesting against our sufferings? The man actually protested against man made sufferings of Nigerians.

The man did not kidnapp anybody asking for ransome.

Who told you i am not suffering like them even when i am not in Nigeria? do you know how much i send to Nigeria yearly? please all Nigerians suffer this our leadership problem one way or the other
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2008
suffering and smiling grin

It's illogical - if he jumps into the well for 100,000 will that solve his problems?

ok. All poor Nigerians should jump into the well and demand 100k till the treasury is empty undecided
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2008
Mustay:

suffering and smiling grin

It's illogical - if he jumps into the well for 100,000 will that solve his problems?

ok. All poor Nigerians should jump into the well and demand 100k till the treasury is empty undecided

No that should serve as a wake up call to the government that people are ready to do anything now to get the message across

Yes!! suffering and smiling. Fela get eyes
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2008
the struggle continues!

I don't know what year they'll listen sha
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by U1(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2008
Romeo, I'm not saying it is normal to be having it rough, I'm only trying to say that what do you do to things which you cannot change. This leaders doesn't care and we all know it, people die of poverty everyday do they really show that they care in anyway? Let alone a man in the well, the man should wake up we are not in the West where such actions would be taken serious.
Let's accept he has the attention but what good will come out of it, I don't know.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2008
U1:

Romeo, I'm not saying it is normal to be having it rough, I'm only trying to say that what do you do to things which you cannot change. This leaders doesn't care and we all know it, people die of poverty everyday do they really show that they care in anyway? Let alone a man in the well, the man should wake up we are not in the West where such actions would be taken serious.
Let's accept he has the attention but what good will come out of it, I don't know.

We can change many things my brother! at the moment even me don't know the magnitude of his actions, but one thing is certain! He made history in Nigeria by getting the police and the fire service men to the spot by issuing a simple threat! why did they send the police and the fire service if they were not afraid? they knew the media will show up

And these are changes!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by idris9090(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2008
Nigeria's situation got him frustrated.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by nightnurse(f): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2008
i guess the man forgot he is still in Nigeria, maybe him been think say na Amelika him dey grin for naija who cares if u wan drwan ur whole village for 50k not to talk of 100k, abeg if una get him contact make una help me tell am say, make him go jump inside third main land or river niger, na there Yaradua go hear him voice well well grin

rrrr , lubish!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by alex406(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2008
Poverty has now taken over our quantitative and qualitative act,i wonder what the poor man was going through,only those who have experienced poverty will understand this kind of situation,infact i feel for the man .
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Jonnyville(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
nightnurse:

i guess the man forgot he is still in Nigeria, maybe him been think say na Amelika him dey grin for naija who cares if u wan drwan your whole village for 50k not to talk of 100k, abeg if una get him contact make una help me tell am say, make him go jump inside third main land or river niger, na there Yaradua go hear him voice well well grin

rrrr , lubish!

grin grin grin Guy u harsh oo, i've bin lafin my thin ass out infact i ll soon start 2 de loll (roll) 4 ground, LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by mekk(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
:osomeone had better keep a close watch on him ooh,so he doesn't jump back in again oo, since he didn't suceed in his demands, grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
nightnurse:

i guess the man forgot he is still in Nigeria, maybe him been think say na Amelika him dey grin for naija who cares if u wan drwan your whole village for 50k not to talk of 100k, abeg if una get him contact make una help me tell am say, make him go jump inside third main land or river niger, na there Yaradua go hear him voice well well grin

rrrr , lubish!

This thread is not "Night of a thousand laughs" section, please we have jokes and comedy section wink

alex406:

Poverty has now taken over our quantitative and qualitative act,i wonder what the poor man was going through,only those who have experienced poverty will understand this kind of situation,infact i feel for the man .

You're an intelligent human being!!

Jonnyville:

grin grin grin Guy u harsh oo, i've bin lafin my thin ass out infact i ll soon start 2 de loll (roll) 4 ground, LOL! grin grin grin

What is funny about her post? Or abi na so you Dey toast woman? nonsense!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Bblak(f): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
Lol kiss grin.He must be mentally derailed. sad
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by favcom(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ Romeo wink
C'mon take life easy jare cheesy
I think the best thing we could do with this story is what many people are doing right now
Laugh it away grin grin grin
If you don't feel that way, don't condemn others cool
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Scopium: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
[size=13pt]@ Romeo
Nigeria's wake up call or wake up scream/yell/shout takes place every blessed naija day. Deaf are the ears of those it is meant for.[/size]
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
favcom:

@ Romeo wink
C'mon take life easy jare cheesy
I think the best thing we could do with this story is what many people are doing right now
Laugh it away grin grin grin
If you don't feel that way, don't condemn others cool

Only stupid people suffer and smile, Nigerians!!

Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ Romeo
Nigeria's wake up call or wake up scream/yell/shout takes place every blessed naija day. Deaf are the ears of those it is meant for.[/size]

The man eventually shouted or screamed louder than the whole country!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by aisida: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
na wa for the guy wetin make am jump inside well he for go aso rock go die for yar'adua hand no bi for well. he matter be like person wer okada kill,okada man wer dey make like 1,500 per dey.it can not be like someone that was kill by a big car he need to be taking to the church for heal beacuse it should not be like a guy that burt himself up in china because of hunger and he die no one care think about him for a while he just went off just like that.
i will advise him to just pray to GOD to save him . and go and ask for God help upon his life

Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by tyna1(f): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2008
This is a serious issue,if it had gotten to the stage of Nigerians jumping into
well to get money from the president.The goverment should realise that they
are not providing the basic amenities for the governed.
Was he given the money?
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Babygod: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2008
highly demented, him get luck
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by favcom(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2008
romeo:

Only stupid people suffer and smile, Nigerians!!

I take exception to that, bro wink Nigerians ain't stupid, we are smart. But what do you do after making all the effort to get better? Start a revolution, a war? I bet no think that's a good option. If it was, people like you would've started it and not ferry yourself to 'Spain' like your profile claim
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by fikiti(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2008
In the case of CRAZEMAN V. PRESIDENT YAR'ADUA
Holden before this most honourable court
on this day the 19th june 2008
I,Justice Fiki t.i. holds as follows:
consequent upon the evident and apparent state of natural mental infirmity and mental disease,that the plaintiff's suit be dismissed for want of probable nexus and furthermore;
the plaintiff be remanded in solitary confinement for life in a competent mental facilty.
I SO HOLD.COURT!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by jydeboy: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2008
We should pity this man. Poverty can make one do something he should not have done had it been all is well.

Coups In Nigeria •ibb’s Adc, Uk Bello, Pretended To Be With Us And Was Killed / We Will Resist Privatisation Of Electricity / JTF Steps-up Battle Against Boko-Haram

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50