Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua (7105 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
favcom:

I take exception to that, bro wink Nigerians ain't stupid, we are smart. But what do you do after making all the effort to get better? Start a revolution, a war? I bet no think that's a good option. If it was, people like you would've started it and not ferry yourself to 'Spain' like your profile claim

Why is this man's peaceful protest against the government generating so much hatred? Any Nigerian that can not see the good part of this man's action is stupid
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by favcom(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2008
Maybe u are the father of stupidity then undecided
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2008
favcom:

Maybe u are the father of stupidity then undecided

Yes i am and i hope that will make you happy!! Now go back to the job section mumu.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by kelvinosas(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
he made a mistake he would have invited me to give him a push.
e dey look for money wey he no keep abeg if he still dey inside
the well make sombody go cement am,
grin grin grin ;Dolofofo grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by favcom(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2008
cheesy lol @ romeo
I'm profitably engaged cool how else would i afford unhindered access to the internet
I just want you to know how to respond to issues sometimes
My people say when something is more than crying for, we laugh at it grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2008
favcom:

cheesy lol @ romeo
I'm profitably engaged cool how else would i afford unhindered access to the internet
I just want you to know how to respond to issues sometimes
My people say when something is more than crying for, we laugh at it grin grin grin

LoL @ internet access grin grin grin, maybe you have never heard about cybercafes!

This is not Joke section of Nairaland Mr. man, go there and laugh all you care. I am a serious minded fellow and i expect same from people when discussing issues like this
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by favcom(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2008
At first I didn't want to reply to this but pray, what does being serious have to do with someone who jumps into the well to gain popularity? Nothing! Almost everybody sees his action as comic except you, anyway you are entitled to your opinion. You may be wiser than everyone else.
PS: I am profitably engaged means I work in an office with unhindered access to the internet on my computer from 8-5
Don't think I have anything more to say to you
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
favcom:

At first I didn't want to reply to this but pray, what does being serious have to do with someone who jumps into the well to gain popularity? Nothing! Almost everybody sees his action as comic except you, anyway you are entitled to your opinion. You may be wiser than everyone else.
PS: I am profitably engaged means I work in an office with unhindered access to the internet on my computer from 8-5
Don't think I have anything more to say to you

With the way you reason how can you see the positive side of his actions? Maybe you have not noticed that the people seeing his action as a joke are all based in Nigeria wink

He wanted attention and he got it in a big way by bringing the press, police and the fire service to the scene and you still have the guts to call him names. Even the collapsing buildings in Nigeria never brought them together or the constant deadly road accidents. Do you see fire service men and the police when the streets are flooded by heavy rain?

get all this into your thick skull angry
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by scorpio1(m): 1:26am On Jun 20, 2008
Owuite no good at alll, NIger na Hollywood!
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by MyAfriplac: 3:08am On Jun 20, 2008
Why was he looking for the ransom from Yar'adua and not someone else.

www.MyAfriplace.com
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by alex406(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
Romeo and Favcom, Why are you guys getting each other wrong,this is a forum for reasoners not for empty barrels pls, Try and cooperate,we are all Nigerians.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by revenge(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2008
grin cool grin cheesy dat man shot don hit bar oooo , grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
romeo:

He wanted attention and he got it in a big way by bringing the press, police and the fire service to the scene and you still have the guts to call him names. Even the collapsing buildings in Nigeria never brought them together or the constant deadly road accidents. Do you see fire service men and the police when the streets are flooded by heavy rain?

. . .a sign that Nigeria's changing cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by nightnurse(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Romeo,

Bros me, abeg ema bi nu ejooooo,
tongue

@members

oya make all of una begin contribute N200.00 each, at least by the time all nairaland members go contribute N200 we go sha see enough money to settle that Bros case, gbam!

N.B: all contributions must be directed to: Nightie

make una no kill me oo abeg, but i no send kwa
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by darfur(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2008
if the guy been succeed get the money, una for see well-jumping-suicide-ransom incoperated plc springing up from every corner of the country grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Tetchiness(f): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2008
@post
R.O.T.F.L.M.G.B.O shocked shocked grin

This should be in the joke sec cool
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2008
Nightie m!! gini ka i suru ebe ahu? tongue

nightnurse:

@Romeo,

Bros me, abeg ema bi nu ejooooo,
tongue
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by romeo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
darfur:

if the guy been succeed get the money, una for see well-jumping-suicide-ransom incoperated plc springing up from every corner of the country grin

Now this is funny cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by ladybam(f): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
hmmmm.madness is in grades.but i think this is the highest.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by nightnurse(f): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
which of the
lady bam:

hmmmm.madness is in grades.but i think this is the highest.
sister abeg which of the madnesses? the Oga wey jump enter well abi poster's own abi na whose madness you dey refer to? no vex oo, i just dey confused
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by ifeoga(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2008
this is very serious  shocked shocked shockedgrin grin grin

i think i've got an idea, what if i jump into a burning fire and demand a ransom of N50 000 b/4 i come out[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by chineduebu: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2008
well as a president n peoples servant he should pay the hungry lazy guy200000 only if he can jump into seven well
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by carlton(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
grin ;DPoor man
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by yoci(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2008
is an 'act' d guy must hav plannd it all out.he culd b vry sane ,
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Finecat(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
The guy is very funny. Yar adua wey dey move like snail, it go take am 5 years to put N50 in that well. By the time he reach N500 the guy go don kaput.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by oge4real(f): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
this man must be from Naija delta lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
Naija Delta or Niger delta

which one?
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by onlinewrkr(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
Earn money from processing data entry work,

You would be given sample of how the forms you are to fill would be (NOTHING LIKE THIS IN THIS FORUM),

if you want more information about this data entry work,
apply at: onlinebasedworkers@yahoo.com
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by onlinewrkr(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
Earn money from processing data entry work,

You would be given sample of how the forms you are to fill would be and you would recieve your money through e-gold or your bank account (NOTHING LIKE THIS IN THIS FORUM),

if you want more information about this data entry work,
apply at: onlinebasedworkers@yahoo.com
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Echidime(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
Consequences of POVERTY.
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by WesleyanA(f): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
I laughed out loud. I bet Yar'adua laughed as well when he heard/ read this?
did he get the money though? if he did, maybe half the nation will attempt the same thing. free money. lol
Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua by Mustay(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
How are we so sure UMYA reads Nigerian papers; afterall his predecessor told us he didn't!

See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). / 2019 General Elections : NAF Commences Airlift Of Electoral Materials For INEC / IMF’s Advice Poisonous - NUPENG, PENGASSAN