Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) (2065 Views)

Dear Adaobi123 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / Where Is Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2013
You are an antique we need to tweak.
Start with physique
Let’s make you a geek
or just join a clique and become sleek.
What do you seek?
A birthday creek,
with sublime mystique, surely unique.
I shouldn’t speak
quite often critique
courageous or meek.
Every sept 8 is your peak.
Enjoy the week and stick out your cheek!
Best wishes on your 20th...
YOU ARE UNIQUE!!!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:11am On Sep 03, 2013
End time tinz
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by flolancracker: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2013
How come this adaobi girl has got so many guys drooling on here? undecided
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by drnairalov: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2013
choi..its still 5 days 2go nd u here already quoting lines..chill ur balls

Rule NO1 : Thou shall not wish a girl who is not your girlfriend a happy birthday in adv when its not 2dayz or a day b4, u wud only come out 2 sound and look thirsty..-Isaac Newton

2 Likes

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Pdizzle(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Thirsty nigga..
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2013
flolancracker: How come this adaobi girl has got so many guys drooling on here? undecided

She's got it like that smiley
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by EatmyShorts: 3:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Pdizzle: Thirsty nigga..

Don't mind the Thirsty young Man. If he was wise, he'll ask me to beg Christ to give him(the Thirsty boy) Living Water. He who drinks that water will not thirst again.

Amen

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by deshclones(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2013
ASUU really needs to call off this strike...its now a matter of national urgency...see what a full blown man is doing...displaying immense desperation cos of a chic he has nd will neva meet offline...a gal that for all we know might not even exist...-nfact fcck mobile networks and their free data bundle...damn

2 Likes

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Danhumprey: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2013
OP,stop drooling over this Adaobi of a gal! For your information,she is married to one of the controversial Mods in the Politics section. So save yourself the hypertension and look elsewhere! tongue
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by equlibrium(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2013
Dem just wanna shagg her, real life is no diff from nlnd life.

Death to nlnd spellin bots angry
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by spookem(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2013
desperate nigga...
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by flolancracker: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123: lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Freedani(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2013
I will wish her happi bday when the time comes not because of this attension seeking tread...coconut head! But because i like her ways
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Freedani(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,stop drooling over this Adaobi of a gal! For your information,she is married to one of the controversial Mods in the Politics section. So save yourself the hypertension and look elsewhere! tongue
make Afimbo no catch u!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Freedani(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,stop drooling over this Adaobi of a gal! For your information,she is married to one of the controversial Mods in the Politics section. So save yourself the hypertension and look elsewhere! tongue
make Afimbo no catch u! Oo
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2013
deshclones: ASUU really needs to call off this strike...its now a matter of national urgency...see what a full blown man is doing...displaying immense desperation cos of a chic he has nd will neva meet offline...a gal that for all we know might not even exist...-nfact fcck mobile networks and their free data bundle...damn
lmao....boys and wahala.....I have a girlfriend, a beautiful, lovely one at that, I don't double date Nd besides, Adaobi is miles away from me..
and for the records, I'm a graduate and already working in my own establishment yl awaiting NYSC
I like Ada, ds is just to make her feel loved.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2013
caribchic:

She's got it like that smiley
tell them
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2013
spookem: desperate nigga...
looool....desperate wow!!!
**comment reserved**
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by EejaNla01(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2013
flolancracker: How come this adaobi girl has got so many guys drooling on here? undecided
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by caramelll(f): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2013
:
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2013
caramelll: :oCan u imagine,2day's my bday and nobody dedicated a thread 2me sad
And som1 whose bday is in 5days is already bn celebrated. Hmm,life is unfair angry
**wide grin** Happy birthday sweedie, may. U live to celebrate more in total bliss and happiness
I got to know about Ada's own yesterday from twitter so I decided to come up with this...av a blast!
cheers!!!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by drnairalov: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2013
And som1 whose bday is in 5days is already bn celebrated. Hmm,life is unfair angry

Rule No 2 ...Verily verily i say unto u, what shall it profit you if bunch of unknown faces wish u a happybirthday, Thou shall not seek the online community to be loved, God you, and your family is enough - Oprah Winferey

happy birthday caramel from DrNairalov to U
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Adaobi has got too many guys drooling and crushing on her, to the extent someone has to send his birthday wishes in advance, what exactly are these guys after, I smell something sinister.

To help me better understand, I have to ask -

1 - Adaobi do you have a boyfriend?
2 - Are you a virgin?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre: Adaobi has got too many guys drooling and crushing on her, to the extent someone has to send his birthday wishes in advance, what exactly are these guys after, I smell something sinister.

To help me better understand, I have to ask -

1 - Adaobi do you have a boyfriend?
2 - Are you a virgin?

grin grin grin grin grin

No and yes tongue
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2013

Happy birthday xx
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

No and yes tongue

Holy Moses!!!!! You are like a Holy Grail, if these Muslims gets hold of you.....

But if I may ask, WHY , aren't you above 18? Or did your mum warn you to stay away from guys?
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

No and yes tongue
**Impressive**
I said b4, m gonna repeat it..Adaobi123 is UNIQUE.
I really hope U could hold out till marriage, ur chastity coupled with ur awesome E-personality is something to be proud of, may U find a guy like you, someone who still appreciates rare gems like you.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2013
jimmy4x:
**Impressive**
I said b4, m gonna repeat it..Adaobi123 is UNIQUE.
I really hope U could hold out till marriage, ur chastity coupled with ur awesome E-personality is something to be proud of, may U find a guy like you, someone who still appreciates rare gems like you.

You are dreaming, you must be a Muslim. Even if you strap explosives to yourself, you'd never get her grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Holy Moses!!!!! You are like a Holy Grail, if these Muslims gets hold of you.....

But if I may ask, WHY , aren't you above 18? Or did your mum warn you to stay away from guys?

loll, now u understand better y she gets all d attention, u av to check out her replies. and comments on dt Next rated celeb thread, if ur a lover of beauty, ud be blown away.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

You are dreaming, you must be a Muslim. Even if you strap explosives to yourself, you'd never get her grin
lol, speak 4 urself, get a hold of urself nd stop acting so offensive....I've got a girl lyk Ada already...Precious is her name....shes very precious to me, can't I just appreciate a girl?
U guys are something else, I swear.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Swaggot00(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2013
awww. Happy birthday swty! change ur pic tho, who knws maybe datz wats scaring dem off you and stoping em frm creating a thread 4 u/crushing on u . You knw cheesy , jst an hint tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Jos City (hook Up With The Perfect Person) / I Need A White Lady Desperately. / I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.