Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:10 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) (2066 Views)

Dear Adaobi123 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / Where Is Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Holy Moses!!!!! You are like a Holy Grail, if these Muslims gets hold of you.....

But if I may ask, WHY , aren't you above 18? Or did your mum warn you to stay away from guys?

Lmaaoo cheesy

Yes I'm above 18. I'll have sėx when appropriate......
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Swaggot00(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
jimmy4x:
lol, speak 4 urself, get a hold of urself nd stop acting so offensive....I've got a girl lyk Ada already...Precious is her name....shes very precious to me, can't I just appreciate a girl?
U guys are something else, I swear.
appreciate" . undecided

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by drnairalov: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2013
I know all it is to know about adaobi, her real age, her real virginity status, her first kiss, name of her first boifriend, basically everything..if u re interested in this details pm me with just #5000...i wud even give u her no...hurry while (stock) last. 10% discount 4 the first 5 to show interest
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2013
caramelll: :oCan u imagine,2day's my bday and nobody dedicated a thread 2me sad
And som1 whose bday is in 5days is already bn celebrated. Hmm,life is unfair angry

Aww happy birthday chica, wishing you many more smiley
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Lmaaoo cheesy

Yes I'm above 18. I'll have sėx when appropriate......

Whao! Hold up!!! What do you mean by " appropriate " ? You are above 18, it's appropriate already or are you waiting till you are married?

Are you in Uni? If not, I can guarantee you, you'd no longer be a Virgin after the first year, so don't go setting yourself too high moral standards. grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Whao! Hold up!!! What do you mean by " appropriate " ? You are above 18, it's appropriate already or are you waiting till you are married?

Are you in Uni? If not, I can guarantee you, you'd no longer be a Virgin after the first year, so don't go setting yourself too high moral standards. grin

Appropriate as in, when I'm in a relationship....

I was supposed to start this year but I'm deferring.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by drnairalov: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

O_o O_O ⊙_⊙ ○_●
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes and No tongue
Yes cos I have seen it all(disvirgined my eyes)

No cos no guy has done it to me tongue

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Ok then!! Take your time.

Have you been offered a place, and is it been reserved for you?
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Funny thread. grin
Y'all just have to love this chic cheesy

Ada no happy birthday(from me) for you yet. wink
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Holy Moses!!!!! You are like a Holy Grail, if these Muslims gets hold of you.....

But if I may ask, WHY , aren't you above 18? Or did your mum warn you to stay away from guys?

Lol, remember one joke about a girl that climbed a certain tree with her pant on and asked the boys under the tree whether they are seeing her pant. The boys answered in the affirmative and she hurriedly came down an removed the pant and climbed back. Her mum coming back from the market saw the boys staring up a tree not even realizing that she was in their midst, curiously she looked up and saw her daughter pantless and shouted at the girl:
"Adanma why are you up their without your panties"
"Mum the boys were seeing my panties and so I remove it. Remember that you warned me not to allow boys to see my panties" came the girl's response grin grin

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Ok then!! Take your time.

Have you been offered a place, and is it been reserved for you?

Yeah they've offered me place. They gonna keep it for me.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Yeah they've offered me place. They gonna keep it for me.

Good!! Good luck to you.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by 50calibre(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishsoph:
Lol, remember one joke about a girl that climbed a certain tree with her pant on and asked the boys under the tree whether they are seeing her pant. The boys answered in the affirmative and she hurriedly came down an removed the pant and climbed back. Her mum coming back from the market saw the boys staring up a tree not even realizing that she was in their midst, curiously she looked up and saw her daughter pantless and shouted at the girl:
"Mum the boys were seeing my panties and so I remove it. Remember that you warned me not to allow boys to see my panties" came the girl's response grin grin

Loooooooool
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by lilTunechi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Who Cares? I love Adaobi so Much!

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by spookem(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishsoph:
grin grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by caramelll(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
deshclones: ASUU really needs to call off this strike...its now a matter of national urgency...see what a full blown man is doing...displaying immense desperation cos of a chic he has nd will neva meet offline...a gal that for all we know might not even exist...-nfact fcck mobile networks and their free data bundle...damn
looool
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
lilTunechi: Who Cares? I love Adaobi so Much!

smiley smiley
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by flolancracker: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
caramelll: :oCan u imagine,2day's my bday and nobody dedicated a thread 2me sad
And som1 whose bday is in 5days is already bn celebrated. Hmm,life is unfair angry
tick tock. Happy birthday!

Looool @ 50calibre's posts grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by flolancracker: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
^ yet another victim undecided
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2013
yes,we all love her. Happy birthday adaobi12345....
Wish you the best in life!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2013
jimmy4x:
lmao....boys and wahala..... I have a girlfriend, a beautiful, lovely one at that, I don't double date Nd besides, Adaobi is miles away from me..
and for the records, I'm a graduate and already working in my own establishment yl awaiting NYSC
I like Ada, ds is just to make her feel loved.
YEAH RITE

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY In Advance ADAOBI123 (sept.8) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Jos City (hook Up With The Perfect Person) / I Need A White Lady Desperately. / I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.