Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44811 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Aribab(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
As a law student, when shud he/she read? I mean in each day, wen shud he read assuming he/she is free 4rm 4:00p.m. till 12:00a.m. & wen shud he/she visit library in each day?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Timichael(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
The law can b an interesting course 2 study, howeva, ur passion 4 it counts alot. Choosing a man as ur role model is setting a limit 2 wot u cn achieve. I'm out tö out-do Lord Denning... Read much abt him 2day, he wud av bn my model...
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Illuminatus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Aribab: As a law student, when shud he/she read? I mean in each day, wen shud he read assuming he/she is free 4rm 4:00p.m. till 12:00a.m. & wen shud he/she visit library in each day?
Everybody is different, and as such, they shouldn't read AT THE SAME TIME. Studying Law is hard, and it is expected that Law students should read up on their own. It is then left for you to discover when is the best time for you to read. I read anytime except in the middle of the night. I don't do night reading. And I visit the library less than twice a week on average. I usually find most things I need from the internet. So you need to decide for yourself when you feel should be right for you. At least 2 hours everyday and not more than three hours at a go.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Illuminatus(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Aribab: As a law student, when shud he/she read? I mean in each day, wen shud he read assuming he/she is free 4rm 4:00p.m. till 12:00a.m. & wen shud he/she visit library in each day?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Creative mind: Before I forget. I don't want Sam to notice it first. I've written on the functions, here are the features: Law is a set of rules. It regulates human conduct in the society and states punishment for crimes. Law is dynamic i.e it is not static, it modifies to meet evolving sets of standards in the society. Before now, there was no law against internet fraud but when people took to it, the law in its dynamism grew to deal with internet thieves. It is created and maintained by the
bros, so u are from illorin? Cool cool
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
olire: bros, so u are from illorin? Cool cool
Proudly brother! Though not as an indigene o but a student of the school. Proudly from Oyo state. Anything about that?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Creative mind: Proudly brother! Though not as an indigene o but a student of the school. Proudly from Oyo state. Anything about that?
m a fresh law student.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Creative mind: Interesting. In the university of Ilorin? If yes, don't waste time in joining the moot, mock and debate team. Though I graduated this year and i'm going to the law school by October 21st but you shall meet our legacies in the faculty.
so joining moot, mock and debate is optional?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Claroo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Creative mind: Yes it is brother. You may wish to congratulate me. The law school posting list is out. Abuja on point. Where is my ghana must go and bagco bag?
TeamAbuja NLS
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Timichael(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Creative mind: Yes it is brother. You may wish to congratulate me. The law school posting list is out. Abuja on point. Where is my ghana must go and bagco bag?
congratulations sir! More dirty water to ur clothes. My mama say make i gv u bread make una gv Jonathan when u get 2 Abuja,ah go bring am shapali, make una wait 4 me... Once again, congratulations, u've gotten alot to prove when u get there,nd i'm sure u cn neva afford 2 let us down. Families are waiting, friends are waiting, even foes are waiting 2 see wot wil b ur lot in ur quest to unlock d unlockables in the field of law... Go out dia nd succeed... Love u bro... #team oau
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2013
kongrats bro.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Oxman(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bro we gonna miss u, bt don't 4get ur boiz ooooo... *success*
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
congrats bruv
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
congrats man. Cant wait for my turn though still far away.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Creative mind: Fentolu, thanks. May God bless you and replenish you too. I pray his divine grace reflects in all you do. @ Gentlefada, time will pass in the blink of an eye. I pause to ponder on those days my white shirt is as big as my dad's agbada wit the usual 8 in one notebook for freshers. Today, i stick to fitted shirts, versace trousers and feragamo belts. Not PRIDING though. Just telling you that one day, you'll come back to check this post as a SAN by God's grace.
CONGRAT BRO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sire Creative Mind, With Glee I congratulate you on your admission to the NLS.

Its really deserving. Your sanguinity and doggedness is eminent. I pray God be with you. And I use you as a point of contact to all Barrs is the House.

I hope you'll be able to wriggle out time for us here cos I still gat loads of questions.

Warm Regards!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Creative mind: Thanks a lot fynest, i envy your uncommon insight. God bless you
take a bow........

amen sire
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Creative mind: Fentolu, thanks. May God bless you and replenish you too. I pray his divine grace reflects in all you do. @ Gentlefada, time will pass in the blink of an eye. I pause to ponder on those days my white shirt is as big as my dad's agbada wit the usual 8 in one notebook for freshers. Today, i stick to fitted shirts, versace trousers and feragamo belts. Not PRIDING though. Just telling you that one day, you'll come back to check this post as a SAN by God's grace.
big amen to that.... pls do share ur experience with us when u resume for law law skul.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 02, 2013
gentlefada: big amen to that.... pls do share ur experience with us when u resume for law law skul.
Definitely. It starts from today that i'm a year older.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2013
Creative mind: Definitely. It starts from today that i'm a year older.
u also rep october?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CREATIVE MINDOn this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

They say that you can count your true friends on 1 hand - but not the candles on your birthday cake! #1Happybirthday

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday.
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.

You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!

Take a day off to celebrate you birthday. Take a year off and tell people you are younger. Happy Birthday.

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Fynestboi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CREATIVE MINDOn this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

They say that you can count your true friends on 1 hand - but not the candles on your birthday cake! #1Happybirthday

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday.
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.

You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!

Take a day off to celebrate you birthday. Take a year off and tell people you are younger. Happy Birthday.
Thanks fynest, i'm short of words. All I can do is to sigh and smile.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2013
Creative mind: Thanks fynest, i'm short of words. All I can do is to sigh and smile.
the pleasure is mine sire.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
i need this lil help from my law/philosophy brother/sister in the aus, i really need to get myself busy and i need books [novels, inspiration bks, philosophical books, law books [just in form of a novel and nt textbk or handout] just help me with names of the book then i would go get it.. thanks
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just thought I should say a big Happy Birthday to @Creative mind , ur most definitely, an enigma, a mortal source of inspiration, especially to us, up and coming intellectuals.

By the way,

MO, is my name.
Course:Philosophy
School: UNIBEN
Level: Freshman.

Greetings to all the intellectuals in house.

@Fynest i see u. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Lecturing Grades Levels In Nigeria / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / Nostalgic Vintage Pictures of old Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.