Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,495 members, 7,947,969 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49466 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by dickhardener: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: moral restrictions and boundaries wink
A law does not have to be moral. A law is simply a set of dos and don'ts. First proven violator was lucifer and his cohorts. Sin came when Adam SIMPLY violated the instruction(law) given to him. "DO NOT EAT"
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: well i trust the bible more than a group of scientists wink

Dont expect me to agree with you just because you are a Mod now. grin. I will keep you on the hot seat. I see you cannot argue with the facts facing you. You cannot argue with the Smithsonian wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
dick hardener: A law does not have to be moral. A law is simply a set of dos and don'ts. First proven violator was lucifer and his cohorts. Sin came when Adam SIMPLY violated the instruction(law) given to him. "DO NOT EAT"
if they are not moral, they are not laws but are ordinances statutes and commandments
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Dont expect me to agree with you just because you are a Mod now. grin. I will keep you on the hot seat. I see you cannot argue with the facts facing you. You cannot argue with the Smithsonian wink
smithsonian ? yeah you have been sold. one of the tools of the beast used to deceive. you baby_123 have been had, you have been bamboozled, you have been hoodwinked. cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: smithsonian ? yeah you have been sold. one of the tools of the beast used to deceive. you baby_123 have been had, you have been bamboozled, you have been hoodwinked. cheesy

Obadiah, the smithsonian has more research skills, human intellect, historians, bible scholars and seasoned anthropologists than you could ever dream of. cheesy cheesy cheesy. SO i believe them before i believe your understanding of the bible. Let me catch you on another thread trying to sell your understanding. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: smithsonian ? yeah you have been sold. one of the tools of the beast used to deceive. you baby_123 have been had, you have been bamboozled, you have been hoodwinked. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy indeed sire. Baby123 is a victim of scientific brainwashing, she has been lead by the nose by scoofers. she lakes Esoteric knowledge sire.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Obadiah, the smithsonian has more research skills, human intellect, historians, bible scholars and seasoned anthropologists than you could ever dream of. cheesy cheesy cheesy. SO i believe them before i believe your understanding of the bible. Let me catch you on another thread trying to sell your understanding. grin
and this smithsonian is run by white people right ? the same people who colonized you and had you in slavery right ? same people who looted your country and deemed you inferior right ? same people who re-wrote history and changed all the icons of old from black to white right ? lmaoooo you have clearly been bamboozled and i am here to help you find your mind back. grin

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: cheesy cheesy cheesy indeed sire. Baby123 is a victim of scientific brainwashing, she has been lead by the nose by scoofers. she lakes Esoteric knowledge sire.

Oh, you are Obadiah's minion. How much are you paid to kiss a*ss? This praising is a bit ridiculous. I could almost guess you were obadiah himself. No one else can be this narcissistic. oops you forgot to make your comment bold. grin grin. I think i destroyed you both with outstanding facts.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: cheesy cheesy cheesy indeed sire. Baby123 is a victim of scientific brainwashing, she has been lead by the nose by scoofers. she lakes Esoteric knowledge sire.
its a sad situation to see our people lost like this sire. it is heart breaking. our people are lost. they have lost their minds cry cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: and this smithsonian is run by white people right ? the same people who colonized you and had you in slavery right ? same people who looted your country and deemed you inferior right ? same people who re-wrote history and changed all the icons of old from black to white right ? lmaoooo you have clearly been bamboozled and i am here to help you find your mind back. grin

Oh when all your facts dont hold, we hold unto sentiments. Obadiah, emotions cannot be replaced by hard facts like fossils. wink. No matter how hard you try. And am sure there were black neanderthals. happy now? We can now all rest. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Maximus85(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase: According to Genesis 1:22-27, "26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

God created these set of people on the sixth day.

And in Genesis 2:7-8 "7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

I would have said the latter was the manifestation of the former, but Cain's issue complicated things in Genesis 4:16-17. He found a wife in the land of Nod and married there. I don't think Adam and Eve gave birth to those!

Back to the question or conclusion, one can certianly say God created some set of people before Adam and Eve.

I'm so happy to provide an answer to your question.
Remember how long people lived at that time. Some lived above 700years. Again, Adam and Eve's children must have married themselves. So imagine how many families must have been created in the space of let's say 400years. They must have started spreading about the earth. And since Cain was a wanderer, he definitely must have married one of his Father's daughters. Genesis 4:16,17 compare with Genesis 5:4

In conclusion, God did not create anyboby before and after Adam and Eve. Cain Married one of his sisters and if you remember, Abraham married his half-sister Sarah. So back then it does happened like that.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by dickhardener: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: if they are not moral, they are not laws but are ordinances statutes and commandments
oga the devil himself has laws that govern his kingdom. U can twist sha
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Oh, you are Obadiah's minion. How much are you paid to kiss a*ss? This praising is a bit ridiculous. I could almost guess you were obadiah himself. No one else can be this narcissistic. oops you forgot to make your comment bold. grin grin. I think i destroyed you both with outstanding facts.
Facts? Sorry have seen none.......
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Oh when all your facts dont hold, we hold unto sentiments. Obadiah, emotions cannot be replaced by hard facts like fossils . wink. No matter how hard you try. And am sure there were black neanderthals. happy now? We can now all rest. grin
fossils you say ? smdh. baby_123 i am here to help you locate your mind. you have been the victim of brainwashing grin http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Oh when all your facts dont hold, we hold unto sentiments. Obadiah, emotions cannot be replaced by hard facts like fossils. wink. No matter how hard you try. And am sure there were black neanderthals. happy now? We can now all rest. grin
oh and there were no black neanderthals.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: fossils you say ? smdh. baby_123 i am here to help you locate your mind. you have been the victim of brainwashing grin http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html

Angelfire vs smithsonian OMG. You are very desperate my friend. Where is that your minion to come and praise you to increase your already deflated ego. grin grin grin.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: oh and there were no black neanderthals.

Prove it. smiley
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
dick hardener: oga the devil himself has laws that govern his kingdom. U can twist sha
yes the devil has moral laws. but he makes it so he can use it to trap you. he didnt make it for himself. outside of moral laws we have ordinances statutes and commandments.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Angelfire vs smithsonian OMG. You are very desperate my friend. Where is that your minion to come and praise you to increase your already deflated ego. grin grin grin.
this aint about ego. this is about unbrainwashing you and surgically removing your lips from the white mans azzzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Oya mr scoff grain and Goshen pls answer the queshun.smiley

Stop being annoying here.

Didn't u read when I asked Obadiah to explain that?

Everything was created perfectly then, but Devil and some angels have fallen, and with the fact that there weren't wild animals then, Adam and Eve coexisted with the animals without fear. Satan coming is his real form would have been more suspicious, so he decided to come in a FRIENDLY way!

Why do u think trained animals understand languages...they still do have that quality!

That's how I understand it.....urs?

#this thread making it to FP aint nice at all#
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

Prove it. smiley
i can only prove it with the bible but i know you dont believe in it. see the devolution of man into neanderthal like state involved the loss of pigmentation. all black people have pigmentation wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i can only prove it with the bible but i know you dont believe in it. see the devolution of man into neanderthal like state involved the loss of pigmentation. all black people have pigmentation wink

Num 12:10 . And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam [became] leprous, [white] as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, [she was] leprous

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i can only prove it with the bible but i know you dont believe in it. see the devolution of man into neanderthal like state involved the loss of pigmentation. all black people have pigmentation wink

I believe in the bible. But we know the bible is not complete. Some very important books are missing. So when hard facts, and some of the facts of the bible make sense together. We cannot choose to ignore one and embrace the other. After all we use the bible as a source of verification/ reference. I say those humans of whom Cain married, and were already in the Red Sea were neanderthals. Besides they were not so different from us now. Just the appearance slightly varied. Them being in the Red Sea will also make them black if i follow your logic. Yes? No? wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Num 12:10 . And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam [became] leprous, [white] as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, [she was] leprous
bravo bravo bravo sire. indeed that is one of the steps in the devolution of man into neanderthal like state. the loss of pigmentation. bible calls it clean leprosy. i believe it is leviticus 13 vs 13 or leviticus 13 vs 30 grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by bola4dprec(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Verily, Allah knows those who
believe, and verily, He knows the
hypocrites. i.e . Allah will test the
people with good and hard days to
discriminate the good from the wicked
(although Allah knows all that before
putting them to test
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: bravo bravo bravo sire. indeed that is one of the steps in the devolution of man into neanderthal like state. the loss of pigmentation. bible calls it clean leprosy. i believe it is leviticus 13 vs 13 or leviticus 13 vs 30 grin grin
MostHigh:

What exactly do you two mean? Doesnt this mean the people that occupied that region at that time were not exactly black

Numbers 12:10

New International Version (NIV)

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease

How does this verse above which is the complete verse prove that neanderthals were not black? Who has Obadiah always claimed occupied the RED Sea area?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: bravo bravo bravo sire. indeed that is one of the steps in the devolution of man into neanderthal like state. the loss of pigmentation. bible calls it clean leprosy. i believe it is leviticus 13 vs 13 or leviticus 13 vs 30 grin grin

13:13 Sire

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

lol grin grin grin high priest , well dayummmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

I believe in the bible. But we know the bible is not complete. Some very important books are missing. So when hard facts, and some of the facts of the bible make sense together. We cannot choose to ignore one and embrace the other. After all we use the bible as a source of verification/ reference. I say those humans of whom Cain married, and were already in the Red Sea were neanderthals. Besides they were not so different from us now. Just the appearance slightly varied. Them being in the Red Sea will also make them black if i follow your logic. Yes? No? wink
ok first of all during that cain and abel era there was no such thing as the red sea as a body of water. it was called the sinus arabicus or the gulf of arabia. the red sea is biblical way of saying 'red population'. these 'red sea' are the neanderthals. or as they are called 'the children of edom'. so the red sea was caucasians not black people. the point here is history is not what you think it is. it has been re-written to suit the winners. you have to do your own research. all that smithsonian stuff ? they ( caucasians ) are the current winners and they have made history to suit and favor them wink.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: lol grin grin grin high priest , well dayummmmmmmmmmmm
high priest MostHigh coming with that knowledge grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by baby124: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: ok first of all during that cain and abel era there was no such thing as the red sea as a body of water. it was called the sinus arabicus or the gulf of arabia. the red sea is biblical way of saying 'red population'. these 'red sea' are the neanderthals. or as they are called 'the children of edom'. so the red sea was caucasians not black people. the point here is history is not what you think it is. it has been re-written to suit the winners. you have to do your own research. all that smithsonian stuff ? they ( caucasians ) are the current winners and they have made history to suit and favor them wink.

The neanderthals and humans were different. White people evolved from black people. Black people evolved from neanderthals. So tell me how in the hell neanderthals will not be closer to black people than white people Remember, you were the first one to rightly correct me that they were earlier species of humans and we evolved from them? Gotcha! grin grin grin. Game over wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
bola4dprec: Verily, Allah knows those who
believe, and verily, He knows the
hypocrites. i.e . Allah will test the
people with good and hard days to
discriminate the good from the wicked
(although Allah knows all that before
putting them to test
who be dis one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.