Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:58 PM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49362 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by boxer022(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
If you read from Genesis 1vs1 you will see that there was nothing on earth that had life before creation, the Bible said the earth was without form or shape, darkness was upon the face of the earth and the earth was covered with water. The Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters. This is to show that man was not created until the 6th day. Chapter 2 vs 1 is just trying to explain or throw more light on how man was created. God blessed Adam, Eve and all his creatures and told them to be fruitful and multiply. Cain was born outside the garden of eden where his parents were created. God after resting on the 7th day continued His work of creation even as the Bible did not take record of it. The main reason why Adam and Eve are very important is because they were the first to be created from the dust of the ground. This is just my own little understanding and I stand corrected.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123:

What exactly do you two mean? Doesnt this mean the people that occupied that region at that time were not exactly black

How does this verse above which is the complete verse prove that neanderthals were not black? Who has Obadiah always claimed occupied the RED Sea area?
i guess the point we are trying to make in the most subtlest of ways is that, the world has been taken over by neanderthals only nowadays they now wear suits and ties and shave their hairy body. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but neanderthals are humans and not a different specie. they just devolved into neanderthals. they did not always look like that.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: lol grin grin grin high priest , well dayummmmmmmmmmmm

Sire not I but the Holy Spirit.smiley
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by jahbiz: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote
author=frank3.16]

I actually took my time to read this... Where did tHe bible say cain
married his sister? Stop feeling u are wise with assumptions. If the
bible described to us what happened to the first two children of adam
and eve tellling us who cain married shouldnt have been a problem. Pls
who did cain marry?
U are aDding to the bible which is against bible instruction. If the
bible diD nt say it then it is not true.
If u dont know who cain married stop telling us what u feel. Cain did
not marry his sister as the bible did not tell us so. Incest is wrong in
the bible, dont say it wasnt wrong during the time of adam and Eve d
bible didnt say so. U are nt God stop translatin rubbish.

if you want every piece of what happened then to be written in the bible I think there will not be enough book in the world to contain it. Have you read where Jesus did go to toilet in the bible or you think He didn't.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
boxer022: If you read from Genesis 1vs1 you will see that there was nothing on earth that had life before creation, the Bible said the earth was without form or shape, darkness was upon the face of the earth and the earth was covered with water. The Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters. This is to show that man was not created until the 6th day. Chapter 2 vs 1 is just trying to explain or throw more light on how man was created. God blessed Adam, Eve and all his creatures and told them to be fruitful and multiply. Cain was born outside the garden of eden where his parents were created. God after resting on the 7th day continued His work of creation even as the Bible did not take record of it. The main reason why Adam and Eve are very important is because they were the first to be created from the dust of the ground. This is just my own little understanding and I stand corrected.
u do err.. Dis stuffs aint literal....... Am on mobile, i could have given u some meat. That passage was talking about a group of people.Maybe Obadiah can correct you a little.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: u do err.. Dis stuffs aint literal....... Am on mobile, i could have given u some meat. Maybe Obadiah can correct you a little.
lol it would take a lot of meat to convince someone like that sire. i aint got that stamina tonite lol
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: Obadiah I hope you're happy now- we were having a biblical discussion before your recommended this topic for the homepage and invited all manner of scoffers into this thread. sad

Infact!
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: lol it would take a lot of meat to convince someone like that sire. i aint got that stamina tonite lol
hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Infact!
let me change my mind. maybe i can hang a lil longer lol grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: you do err. neanderthals are humans who devolved into that state after being ostracized from society ( the curse of cain ) and they were chased from amongst men and went to dwell in the clefts of the rocks eating juniper berries and bugs. these job would not allow to sit with the dogs of his flock ( job 30 ) wink
cain wasnt a caucasian you do err
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obadiah, according to the book Genesis, u haven't explained these SYMBOLS;

-Rib
-Tree
-Apple
-Curse place on man
-Fellowship
-Serpent
-Eve
-The sleep
-The Leaf to cover naked.ness

Maybe relating those symbols with Adam and Eve will give more clarity of the allegory!

I still don't mind a link if u have any to ease u of typing!

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: cain wasnt a caucasian you do err
you do err. dont let me run you through the devolution of cain to neanderthal-like caveman. i suggest you read genesis 4 and 3rd chapter.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: ok first of all during that cain and abel era there was no such thing as the red sea as a body of water. it was called the sinus arabicus or the gulf of arabia. the red sea is biblical way of saying 'red population'. these 'red sea' are the neanderthals. or as they are called 'the children of edom'. so the red sea was caucasians not black people. the point here is history is not what you think it is. it has been re-written to suit the winners. you have to do your own research. all that smithsonian stuff ? they ( caucasians ) are the current winners and they have made history to suit and favor them wink.
thats a damn liar, its actually the reed sea
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase: Obadiah, according to the book Genesis, u haven't explained these SYMBOLS;

-Rib
-Tree
-Apple
-Curse place on man
-Fellowship
-Serpent
-Eve
-The sleep
-The Leaf to cover naked.ness

Maybe relating those symbols with Adam and Eve will give more clarity of the allegory!

I still don't mind a link if u have any to ease u of typing!
did you check my profile threads ?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
boxer022: If you read from Genesis 1vs1 you will see that there was nothing on earth that had life before creation, the Bible said the earth was without form or shape, darkness was upon the face of the earth and the earth was covered with water. The Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters. This is to show that man was not created until the 6th day. Chapter 2 vs 1 is just trying to explain or throw more light on how man was created. God blessed Adam, Eve and all his creatures and told them to be fruitful and multiply. Cain was born outside the garden of eden where his parents were created. God after resting on the 7th day continued His work of creation even as the Bible did not take record of it. The main reason why Adam and Eve are very important is because they were the first to be created from the dust of the ground. This is just my own little understanding and I stand corrected.

Gen 1:2
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters

Isa 8:7
7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:

Rev 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters , and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth

Rev 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

There you have it
The Waters[color=#990000][/color] of Genesis 1:1
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: thats a damn liar, its actually the reed sea
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1E1-X-SinusAra.html <<< during ptolemy's era which was after the cain and abel era it was still called sinus arabicus. red sea is a recent name
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: thats a damn liar, its actually the reed sea

Oya, decode this if you can

15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea ; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea ; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

lol abi make him check link now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinus_Arabicus
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

this happens at Jubilee,this is at the second regathering..7 seas: Mesopotamia, Tigris,Gihon, Mediterranean,Euphrates,
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Gherrokid(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
In Gen 1:27, God created man in the spiritual realm. While in Gen 2:7, God then created man in the bodily form with the dust of the earth, after which HE breathed the breath of life into him. The creation in Gen 2:7 was the physical (bodily) creation of the spiritual being formed in Gen 1:27, the breath of life is the spirit that gives the physical being life.
That's why when a man dies, the physical body created in Gen 2:7 goes back to mother earth, while the spiritual being (created in Gen 1:27) returns back to the spiritual realm to face judgement.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360:

Darkness means different things in scriptures depending on the context. The people referred to in that context of Isaiah is a prophesy towards the light of Christ and those in the time of Christ and because Christ is the light of the world, light had come to them. Even today, we can still say some people are living in darkness. Those that mean NEPA no give them light? Get a concordance and look it !!!

String the meanings of the words together and you will be illuminated. No one can help you except yourself.

Before Adam, there were WATERS on the earth, and the earth was void (of the knowledge of God and in darkness). Genesis 1:2

Before Jesus came and brought light, there were people living in great darkness Mathew 4:16

Open yourself to knowledge my Friend
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Mr President:

String the meanings of the words together and you will be illuminated. No one can help you except yourself.

Before Adam, there were WATERS on the earth, and the earth was void (of the knowledge of God and in darkness). Genesis 1:2

Before Jesus came and brought light, there were people living in great darkness Mathew 4:16

Open yourself to knowledge my Friend

in that context Water is literal not figurative, and the earth wasnt void of the knowledge of Elohim because In the beginning was the Word
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2013
trolling: this happens at Jubilee,this is at the second regathering..7 seas: Mesopotamia, Tigris,Gihon, Mediterranean,Euphrates,

Whatever!!!

destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea...and make men go over dryshod...like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

What is the meaning of 'tongue of the Egyptian sea'?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2013
trolling: in that context Water is literal not figurative, and the earth wasnt void of the knowledge of Elohim because In the beginning was the Word

Gen 1:3-4
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

John 1:4-5
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by IfaOlokun: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2013
Please see below.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by IfaOlokun: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Hello All, good to see there is search for understanding and knowledge and please lets keep it healthy.

From what I know, even though all the wiseness of man amounts to foolishness before God - there was a land of Nod which had inhabitants different from Adam and Eve.

In ancient Sumerian there are beings who came down to earth and pro-created (BARA) with humans. These people came down to earth and were not fit to return to heaven - some of them were angelic beings that procreated with women after they were sent from heaven to earth.

Genesis 6: 1

"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." The "Nephilim" were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown." (Please Google "Nephilim" yourselves and share what you see with me).

"And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it"

So, these must have the people Cain feared would kill him and married his wife from amongst them.

Now, don't forget that Cain's descendants where counted as those destroyed in the Flood, while Noah was Seth descendants, meaning that no one from Cain's blood made it after the Flood.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Mr President:

Whatever!!!

destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea...and make men go over dryshod...like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

What is the meaning of 'tongue of the Egyptian sea'?
tongue is more like the channel,port and bay of the sea, for Israel to cross over
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Forwetinnah: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
rill: Obadiah777 doesn't seem to me like sumone who is spiritually inclined as he claims. Judging from the nature of his comments here and some other threads, dude appears to me like some joke....and for those that believes him, a bigger joke.

Big1!! He was just all over the place..I must commend @debosky thou, he chased them away and proved them completely wrong. Some even believe we are from MARs [url][/url] [url][/url] geeez! I've heard enough from this thread
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by mydearfrancis(m): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2013
Many skeptics have
claimed that for Cain to
find a wife, there must
have been other “ races”
of people on the earth
who were not
descendants of Adam
and Eve. To many
people, this question is
a stumbling block to
accepting the creation
account of Genesis and
its record of only one
man and woman at the
beginning of history.
Defenders of the gospel
must be able to show
that all human beings
are descendants of one
man and one woman
(Adam and Eve)
because only
descendants of Adam
and Eve can be saved.
Thus, believers need to
be able to account for
Cain’s wife and show
clearly she was a
descendant of Adam
and Eve.
In order to answer this
question of where Cain
got his wife, we first
need to cover some
background information
concerning the meaning
of the gospel.
The First Man
“Wherefore, as by one
man sin entered into
the world, and death by
sin; and so death
passed upon all men,
for that all have
sinned” (Romans 5:12).
We read in 1 Corinthians
15:45 that Adam was
“the first man.” God did
not start by making a
race of men.
The first and Last Adam
The Bible makes it clear
that only the
descendants of Adam
can be saved. Romans 5
teaches that we sin
because Adam sinned.
The death penalty,
which Adam received as
judgment for his sin of
rebellion, has also been
passed on to all his
descendants.
Since Adam was the
head of the human
race, when he fell we
who were in the loins of
Adam fell also. Thus,
we are all separated
from God. The final
consequence of sin
would be separation
from God in our sinful
state forever. However,
the good news is that
there is a way for us to
return to God.
Because a man brought
sin and death into the
world, the human race,
who are all descendants
of Adam, needed a
sinless Man to pay the
penalty for sin and the
resulting judgment of
death. However, the
Bible teaches that “ all
have sinned” (Romans
3:23). What was the
solution?
The Last Adam
God provided the
solution—a way to
deliver man from his
wretched state. Paul
explains in 1 Corinthians
15 that God provided
another Adam. The Son
of God became a man—
a perfect Man—yet still
our relation. He is called
“the last Adam” ( 1
Corinthians 15:45)
because he took the
place of the first Adam.
He became the new
head and, because He
was sinless, was able
to pay the penalty for
sin:
For since by [a]
man came death,
by [a] Man also
came the
resurrection of the
dead. For as in
Adam all die, even
so in Christ all shall
be made alive (1
Corinthians 15:21–
).
Christ suffered death
(the penalty for sin) on
the Cross, shedding His
blood ( “and without
shedding of blood there
is no remission,”
Hebrews 9:22) so that
those who put their
trust in His work on the
Cross can come in
repentance of their sin
of rebellion (in Adam)
and be reconciled to God.
Thus, only descendants
of the first man Adam
can be saved.
All Related
We are all one blood.
Since the Bible describes
all human beings as
sinners, and we are all
related ( “And He has
made from one blood
every nation of men to
dwell on all the face of
the earth,” Acts 17:26),
the gospel makes
sense only on the basis
that all humans alive
and all that have ever
lived (except for the
first woman6 ) are
descendants of the
first man Adam. If this
were not so, then the
gospel could not be
explained or defended.
Thus, there was only
one man at the
beginning—made from
the dust of the earth
( Genesis 2:7).
This also means that
Cain’s wife was a
descendant of Adam.
She couldn’t have come
from another race of
people and must be
accounted for from
Adam’s descendants.
The First Woman
In Genesis 3:20 we read,
“And Adam called his
wife’s name Eve,
because she was the
mother of all living.” In
other words, all people
other than Adam are
descendants of Eve—
she was the first
woman.
Eve was made from
Adam’s side ( Genesis
2:21–24)—this was a
unique event. In the
New Testament, Jesus
( Matthew 19:4-6) and
Paul (Ephesians 5:31)
use this historical and
onetime event as the
foundation for the
marriage of one man
and one woman.
Also, in Genesis 2:20,
we are told that when
Adam looked at the
animals, he couldn’t find
a mate—there was no
one of his kind.
All this makes it
obvious that there was
only one woman,
Adam’s wife, from the
beginning. There could
not have been a “race”
of women.
Thus, if Christians
cannot defend that all
humans, including Cain’s
wife, can trace their
ancestry ultimately to
Adam and Eve, then
how can they
understand and explain
the gospel? How can
they justify sending
missionaries to every
tribe and nation?
Therefore, one needs
to be able to explain
Cain’s wife, to illustrate
that Christians can
defend the gospel and
all that it teaches.
Adam's first attempt at
being romantic
Who Was Cain?
Cain was the first child
of Adam and Eve
recorded in Scripture
( Genesis 4:1). He and his
brothers, Abel (Genesis
4:2) and Seth (Genesis
4:25), were part of the
first generation of
children ever born on
this earth. Even though
these three males are
specifically mentioned,
Adam and Eve had
other children.
Cain’s Brothers and
Sisters
In Genesis 5:4 we read a
statement that sums
up the life of Adam and
Eve: “After he begot
Seth, the days of Adam
were eight hundred
years; and he had sons
and daughters.”
During their lives, Adam
and Eve had a number
of male and female
children. In fact, the
Jewish historian
Josephus wrote, “The
number of Adam’s
children, as says the old
tradition, was thirty-
three sons and twenty-
three daughters.”7
Scripture doesn’t tell us
how many children
were born to Adam and
Eve, but considering
their long life spans
(Adam lived for 930
years—Genesis 5:5), it
would seem logical to
suggest there were
many. Remember, they
were commanded to
“ be fruitful, and
multiply” (Genesis 1:28).
The Wife
If we now work totally
from Scripture, without
any personal prejudices
or other extrabiblical
ideas, then back at the
beginning, when there
was only the first
generation, brothers
would have had to
marry sisters or there
wouldn’t have been any
more generations!
We’re not told when
Cain married or many of
the details of other
marriages and children,
but we can say for
certain that Cain’s wife
was either his sister or
a close relative.
A closer look at the
Hebrew word for
“wife” in Genesis
reveals something
readers may miss in
translation. It was
more obvious to those
speaking Hebrew that
Cain’s wife was likely
his sister. (There is a
slim possibility that she
was his niece, but
either way, a brother
and sister would have
married in the
beginning.) The Hebrew
word for “wife” used in
Genesis 4:17 (the first
mention of Cain’s wife)
is ishshah, and it means
“woman/wife/female.”
And Cain knew his
wife [ishshah], and
she conceived and
bore Enoch. And he
built a city, and
called the name of
the city after the
name of his son—
Enoch (Genesis
4:17).
The word ishshah is the
word for “woman,” and
it means “from man.” It
is a derivation of the
Hebrew words ‘iysh
(pronounced: eesh) and
enowsh, which both
mean “man.” This can
be seen in Genesis 2:23
where the name
“woman” (ishshah) is
given to one who came
from Adam.
And Adam said:
“This is now bone
of my bones and
flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called
Woman [ishshah],
because she was
taken out of Man
[iysh]” (Genesis
2:23).
Thus, Cain’s wife is a
descendant of Adam/
man. Therefore, she
had to be his sister (or
possibly niece). Hebrew
readers should be able
to make this connection
easier; however, much
is lost when translated.
Objections
God’s Laws
Many people
immediately reject the
conclusion that Adam
and Eve’s sons and
daughters married each
other by appealing to
the law against
brother-sister marriage.
Some say that you
can’t marry your
relation. Actually, if you
don’t marry your
relation, you don’t
marry a human! A wife
is related to her
husband before they
are married because all
people are descendants
of Adam and Eve—all
are of one blood. This
law forbidding close
relatives marrying was
not given until the time
of Moses ( Leviticus 18–
20). Provided marriage
was one man for one
woman for life (based
on Genesis 1–2), there
was no disobedience to
God’s law originally
(before the time of
Moses) when close
relatives (even brothers
and sisters) married
each other.
Remember that
Abraham was married
to his half-sister
(Genesis 20:12).8 God’s
law forbade such
marriages,9 but that
was some four hundred
years later at the time
of Moses.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2013
ayobase:

Stop being annoying here.

Didn't u read when I asked Obadiah to explain that?

Everything was created perfectly then, but Devil and some angels have fallen, and with the fact that there weren't wild animals then, Adam and Eve coexisted with the animals without fear. Satan coming is his real form would have been more suspicious, so he decided to come in a FRIENDLY way!

Why do u think trained animals understand languages...they still do have that quality!

That's how I understand it.....urs?

#this thread making it to FP aint nice at all#

Obadiah777 knows he's been exposed for his heretic, hence recommending the thread for FP! At least, he's been exposed for who he really is!
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2013
Many thanks to Debosky and many others who refuted the heretic teaching of obadiah777. May God bless you all for upholding the word of truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.