Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? (14528 Views)

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by legendprac(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2013
*dettol advert voice*........

If I don't fall in love in church, who will?
OR where will I?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2013
The church can well pass for one of the most 'apprioprate'(i know i didnt spell that right so hyenas n jackals can kiss their arse) places where one can fall in love as long as things are thereafter done the right way all the way to walking the aisle to say i do..besides Gods banner over us is love..i must pay a visit to church next sunday,kudilabifunkes or culyies church..
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by immanuello(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2013
its not bad to fall in love in church in as much as your intention is morally ok.please let me warn some people on this forum,please be always make your point reasonable and stop all those misconception that look absurd on any topic please.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Toecynne(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2013
spongeback: It's quite embarrassing to fall in church especially in love what if love's father is sitting beside her what do you think he would do to you? undecided
LAME.. Smh
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
adeaugustus: "Fall in love"?? Do you fall in love with strangers? You get to know people before you love them
What happened to the much talked about "love at first sight"?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Horla12(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
It is d best place 2 find a gel of sum1s lyf
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
spongeback: It's quite embarrassing to fall in church especially in love what if love's father is sitting beside her what do you think he would do to you? undecided
how the man take marry?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by agrovick(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
I take God beg una, if chidiebere read this post and she no respond to my little chats world war 3 go happen for nairaland o. 2 weeks and counting and am yet to ask for her phone number because am trying to be chilvarous. Abeg its not a sin
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by agrovick(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
BTW, being a catholic is tha bomb u keep seeing fine fine mgbekes with big brezz and ice cream laps. Lawd av mercy
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by freeradical(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
;majority of Africans. I am only expressing my disgust. You are a lost sheep already, nothing can be done to save you.[/quote]Funny u said lost sheep....culled dat from d parable of d lost sheep told by Christ, didn't U? Hate him or love him, there is just no ignoring him. grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Andyblaze: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Richfella: Abeg make una ban this OP.
why?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by mrspeaker: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nothing is wrong but make sure you pray before you fall completely in that word called love winkNothing is wrong but make sure you pray before you fall completely in that word called love.........
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by tpia5: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

What happened to the much talked about "love at first sight"?

mills and boon.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by ImperialMcHael(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2013
tolurainbow: Pls when is ASUU going 2 call off d strike cos it as bin rainy here since Morning..Pls when is ASUU going 2 call off d strike cos it as bin rainy here since Morning..Pls when is ASUU going 2 call off d strike cos it as bin rainy here since Morning..
Is dere any correlation between ASUU and d rain?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Princephelar(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
There is no way one would not be forced to fall in love in church.

Have you seen how those ladies shake their ikebes while dancing towards the offering plate?

//
May God forgive you in Jesus name, go and lust no more.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by simdam500(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fall in love in church Or fall for your lover in church *thinkin out loud*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.