Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP (13921 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Bishop4bella(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
He may not be the best governor but the man hes trying his best.
PDP can also tell us the governor amomg their party.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2013
lakhadimar: and yet the first lady of akwa ibom prefers to stay in fasholas Lagos rather than her husbands paradise

Erm still doesn't count.
Clearly private issues at home.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by bigpastor(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2013
bobthebuilder99: I laugh in Yoruba.

Please let them name a better governor! We recently learned that Akpabio's family has moved to Lagos. grin
Pls how do you laugh in Yoruba?
I wish I could laugh in Igbo too.........
BRF All the Way!!!!!!!!!!!
Most probable candidate for 2015

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by oduaboy1: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Says who?
Close your FAKE gist mouth abi fingers.. Ishie!
ignorance is a disease.Your likes are better off in the romance and gossip sections.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Krisddon: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2013
If not Fashola then hu?... Nyako or Isa Yuguda? Mitcheeww... I wonder why PDP has sworn nvr tu recognize gud tinx? & dat's Y gov't unda dem wil nvr offa gud tinx tu d masses! I weep 4 dis country.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2013
RENEGADE7 > FASHOLA

PDP 1 : APC 0
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by christiscomin: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Fashola is better..... Rest in Peace VEE DEE VEE.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by bakynes(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Na Akpabio dey preform pass Fashola abi, I laugh in chinese. Can Akpabio govern a state so complex like Lagos? NO But MR BRF (SAN) has brought sanity back to Lagos state. Abeg next Topic.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Life is not that good thats why we keep struggling. Did Fashola ever said he is the best? Why are the PDP (Party Don Parfuka) trying to distract Fashola attention?

They should shut the hell up and continue with their national duties. Only a clueless and lazy person will brat and whin around another person performance. We are the ones responsible for rating their performance not them.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Erm still doesn't count.

If she wanted to move away because of so called private issues at home, are you telling me there are no PDP States she could have moved to? For her to choose Lagos over all the other PDP States says a lot.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by snowytee(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2013
So the only excuse u people can muster is "his wife just moved to Lagos",how pathetic?Visit Akwa ibom and u'll come back and curse the ground your governor walks upon.Shey na u help her pack her bags come Lagos.Akpabio has done better than Fashola,period.Whether his wife likes to live in kafanchan,how does that mean he hasn't developed his state?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Penhouse: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Free recharge card at site launch here: http://nigerian.americantalk.net/t6-recharge-cards#6
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by musulumi(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Development has moved beyond beautification of roads n streets,but incredible efforts channeled towards d provision of effective infrastructures . For Fashola, he has tried to balance the both and has positioned the state strategically enough to attract investors.

Therefore kudos to him
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Emmyk(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Funny! What is Governor of Hammed of Kwara State doing? Nothin'! cheesy
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Gaman(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2013
He said the seven governors who left the PDP performed
better that Fashola and that the party was still proud of
them despite their disagreement with the Bamangar
Tukur-led executive.
He said, “The seven governors that said they had left the
PDP are all great achievers. They have done well in their
respective states and we are proud of them.

Nyako no perform anything meaningful here ooh and we are not proud of him....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Chanchit: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Royal Roy:

Shat-shiit.........You started well, only to end up with trash! Go back to sleep, when you wake up then come back to write something meaningful.

If your 7 renegade governors performed better than Fashola, then why weren't they recognised & carried along by the party? Your party is only trying to psyche the renegade governors back into its fold.

Funny how Amaechi & co suddenly became "good governors" after they broke away! Yeye party for yeye peeps!!

You said I started well because I was saying what you want to hear . Its even hard to comment on issues like this on NL cos most of this Op's have ulterior motives of opening the thread, most of them supports one party or the other.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by tyson99(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Stupid talk....akpabio wey be say na lagos hin dey teytey and hin children bn dey corona for ikoyi then,he dey enjoy lagos pass anything
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Hearme(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2013
What has been done in Jigawa?

I agree Akwa Ibom is trying but can you compare its population with that of Lagos. Remember that state gets its derivation percentage from oil production. It should be better. Kudos to him anyway because others who are deriving are not doing anything.

Rochas is another governor with a good ambition as well as Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by homesteady(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Kano state governor - Kwankawso is 100 times better than Fashola!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by nkemKalu: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2013
FASHOLA DOES NOT COMPARE HIMSELF WITH ANY OF THE GOVERNORS RATHER THEY KEEP COMPARING THEMSELVES WITH HIM. HE IS SIMPLY A STANDARD FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF THE PDP GOVERNORS.................THEREFORE, THEY CAN GO ON AND KEEP COMPARING THEMSELVES WITH GOV. FASH. WE ONLY KNOW THE TRUTH AND NOT BY THEIR OWN RANTING.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by gab150: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2013
free2ryhme: The Peoples Democratic Party has said that the Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN), is not the best governor in Nigeria.

The PDP Publicity Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, who said this in an interview with journalists in Abuja, said there were PDP governors who had done better than Fashola.

“I disagree with the view that Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria. There are PDP governors who did better than Fashola in terms of delivering dividends of democracy to their people. Have you been to Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Cross Rivers and some other states that are being ruled by PDP governors?” Metuh said.

He said the seven governors who left the PDP performed better that Fashola and that the party was still proud of them despite their disagreement with the Bamangar Tukur-led executive.

He said, “The seven governors that said they had left the PDP are all great achievers. They have done well in their respective states and we are proud of them.

“The only grievance we have against them is that if they express the same commitment with which they transformed their states to the PDP, our party would have been greater.

“How can you say Fashola has performed better than our governors? I think the problem is that we don’t go to the media to shout. You need to visit those states and see the kind of development I am talking about.”

He said the PDP would not remove Tukur as a pre-condition for reconciling with its aggrieved members and that members of the party seeking for the chairman’s removal as a precondition for reconciliation without recourse to due process was not only undemocratic but unfair.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-not-the-best-governor-pdp/
make all of una go die includin APC,PDP,APGA,LABOUR,and d all politician
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by MamaKs: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2013
pots calling kettle black.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Tolutheo(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2013
waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii; Did I hear you say CROSS RIVER?
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by kcpumping(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2013
To be frank I must confess to you all, fashola is really messing up big time unlike his first tenure when he worked very well,for me I dnt think is a party thing....it is an individual thing,akpabio rochas oshomole and raufu is really trying and are better dan fashola even amosun has surpassed fashola for real

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by abatajjvii: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Royal Roy:

See hypocrisy of our state governors?
Relocating their immediate family to another state!! I no fit laugh!

Even my dog dey laugh at
PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

this your dog ma dey laff me tire
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by tolurainbow(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2013
kcpumping: To be frank I must confess to you all, fashola is really messing up big time unlike his first tenure when he worked very well,for me I dnt think is a party thing....it is an individual thing,akpabio rochas oshomole and raufu is really trying and are better dan fashola even amosun has surpassed fashola for real
iffa I hear
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Odunharry(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Erm still doesn't count.
and dy cant resolve it at home?
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by rooftech: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2013
akpabio with over 2trillion,few roads massive noise.my people used to say let the owner of the trap come.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by sammhi(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Before we know who is the best , we need to rate them based on clearly defined parameters..... such as healthcare, food, housing, roads, security, budget performance, Education and social security and citizen development.
No doubt, Fasola wont come first if we use these parameters though I cant say who will... one thing Fasola has going for him is the media power which he uses to the best...most northern governors perform well but are not heard and so it seems they are not doing much but when you visit ... you will see their impact despite their very low revenue.... one thing I give as thumb up for most of the northern governors is that the peoples welfare is of top priority and so consume most of their revenues (healthcare, roads, agriculture ,employment ) and they build institutions instead of cronies and hang on.... which is the hall mark of lagos
Jakande government set the pace in development and what fasola has done pales into insignificance if you compare him to Jakande infact, BRf will be charged for fraud ) and maybe apparently because Awo is a true leader unlike now where a Fraud is the leader and this may have impact on BRF?
lastly, Ibori and Lagos are the same in terms of monumental fraud, but just because Ibori is caught , it seems he is bad ,,,but are all bad....some sins are covered while others are exposed ....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Homguy(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2013
I wasnt expecting anything diff aftrall he's on an opposite platform. da dude has left som indellibl mark on da history of lagos. Eko o ni baje o!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Manlado: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2013
snowytee: So the only excuse u people can muster is "his wife just moved to Lagos",how pathetic?Visit Akwa ibom and u'll come back and curse the ground your governor walks upon.Shey na u help her pack her bags come Lagos.Akpabio has done better than Fashola,period.Whether his wife likes to live in kafanchan,how does that mean he hasn't developed his state?

How much solution brought to the society is what development is all about.
Akwa Ibom's population is what?
Lagos is clustered compared with the open space of Akwa Ibom.
The new bridge in Lekki disappeared into the society, while everything built in Akwa Ibom is obvious.

The parameters for governance is wide and Fashola is an Ace, even all is colleagues bow for that because most of them lived in Lagos at one time or the other.

They know what problems have been tackled.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Manlado: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
sammhi: Before we know who is the best , we need to rate them based on clearly defined parameters..... such as healthcare, food, housing, roads, security, budget performance, Education and social security and citizen development.
No doubt, Fasola wont come first if we use these parameters though I cant say who will... one thing Fasola has going for him is the media power which he uses to the best...most northern governors perform well but are not heard and so it seems they are not doing much but when you visit ... you will see their impact despite their very low revenue.... one thing I give as thumb up for most of the northern governors is that the peoples welfare is of top priority and so consume most of their revenues (healthcare, roads, agriculture ,employment ) and they build institutions instead of cronies and hang on.... which is the hall mark of lagos
Jakande government set the pace in development and what fasola has done pales into insignificance if you compare him to Jakande infact, BRf will be charged for fraud ) and maybe apparently because Awo is a true leader unlike now where a Fraud is the leader and this may have impact on BRF?
lastly, Ibori and Lagos are the same in terms of monumental fraud, but just because Ibori is caught , it seems he is bad ,,,but are all bad....some sins are covered while others are exposed ....

Freedom of speech gives room to hear from fools as well, otherwise we would not have the privilege to assess your brain.

Sorry man, you poor upstairs. No insult intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Halt Take Off Of 774,000 Special Works Programme Jobs / Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River / Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.