Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP (13920 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Laidan(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2013
This guy (metuh) is a clown.
Though he made some sense but imagine a 'Lai Muhammed as pdp spokesman....
It is good to have professionals to handle your affairs. Even if Lai is laying, he will present it better
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by PStacks(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
grin PDP is a shameless party walahi.

See public Toasting oo!

Just because they want to woo Amechi, they are coming out to Admit that the 7 Governors of the nPDP are achievers even placing them above Fashola..

Ehhn! Ok We agree its True but they are not coming back. Shikena..

PDP has seen they can't disregard Amechi with just a wave of hand nao they are begging.. grin

Shameless party.

Even Borno State Governor is Better than Fashola, we gree, even Taraba State DanBaba Suntai in his present state is better than Fashola, no arguement, we gree!

Fashola is the laziest governor and the least achiever, we agree. Hahahaha ... grin

This PDP must be a joke. Mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by dad007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit:

You said I started well because I was saying what you want to hear . Its even hard to comment on issues like this on NL cos most of this Op's have ulterior motives of opening the thread, most of them supports one party or the other.
Good respond.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Emmy3(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Which governor conducted LG polls less than 2 months after re-election?
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by chucky234(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit: If the 7 governors that left PDP were all better than Fashola, then PDP is a bad party.
During Fashola's first term in office, he was the best, but the second term..!? Oh my Gawd, even retardeen try pass am. Cos retardeen was still busy doing nothing, while Fash was busy destroying everything that could make Lagosians smile.
This caught me off guard, cant help but laugh out loud.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by chucky234(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
As a bonafide Lagosian I still think Fashola is a disgrace to Chief Jakande.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by chucky234(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
P.Stacks:
grin PDP is a shameless party walahi.

See public Toasting oo!

Just because they want to woo Amechi, they are coming out to Admit that the 7 Governors of the nPDP are achievers even placing them above Fashola..

Ehhn! Ok We agree its True but they are not coming back. Shikena..

PDP has seen they can't disregard Amechi with just a wave of hand nao they are begging.. grin

Shameless party.

Even Borno State Governor is Better than Fashola, we gree, even Taraba State DanBaba Suntai in his present state is better than Fashola, no arguement, we gree!

Fashola is the laziest governor and the least achiever, we agree. Hahahaha ... grin

This PDP must be a joke. Mtcheeew.
Gullible as ever
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Gbawe: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Topic.

Poor and very dishonest effort by Metuh to woo the renegade Governors. Shame they are more honest than Metuh. Aliyu, for example, has already made it known in the past that "Fashola is the best amongst us". He has also confessed that Fashola is a "nightmare" for the PDP and that the Party covets Fashola greatly and were patiently waiting to woo him to their side in the desperation to "capture" Lagos.

All this sour grapes from Metuh is just disgraceful and further proof the PDP is full of men with no honour or integrity. Sadly for Metuh, the past utterance of one of the PDP Governors he now tries to woo with forked-tongue flattery has rendered his nauseating current effort an exercise in shameless sycophancy, deceit and undignified grovelling borne of desperation. Abeg, desperados in the PDP should face their own Party men they have offended with treacherous actions instead of bringing Fashola into their 'ashewo runs'. Aliyu and co must be laughing at Metuh right now.

https://www.nairaland.com/619710/fashola-performed-well-gov-aliyu

Fashola Has Performed Well– Gov Aliyu

Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger State yesterday threw party sentiments aside, describing Lagos State under Governor Raji Fashola as a no-go area for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) or any other party apart from the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN)

Aliyu poured encomiums on Fashola, saying he had distinguished himself with his performance.
The governor, who spoke while declaring open the 47th Annual International Conference of the Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society in Minna, said the giant strides of Fashola in Lagos had made the Action Congress of Nigeria popular in the state.

He described Fashola as a dedicated and committed public servant,
Aliyu, who is seeking re-election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party said the performance of his counterpart in Lagos had “become a nightmare for the PDP in Lagos State.”

He openly confessed that the PDP waited patiently for ACN to deny Fashola a second-term ticket to grab him as a basis of capturing Lagos. Specifically, he said while everybody had thought that Lagos would not work, Fashola had proved critics wrong by transforming the city.

“I am speaking from the bottom of my heart. Fashola has performed, forget about partisan politics. Here is one person that has performed. People had given up on Lagos that it would not work, but he has made it work,” he said. The governor decried bad leadership as the bane of development in the country, observing that despite the efforts of leaders in the Arab world, the masses had risen up against them demanding a better bargain. While asking leaders to learn from the wind of change, blowing in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya, he said: “Let us give the people better bargains before we begin to run helter-skelter.”

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by lekeey: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
amaboss: blah blah blah, you're just twisting the topic, it's not about where a governor's family resides. visit akwa ibom and calabar and you go know say Fashola never start
The PDP spokesman has a corrupted mind,pocket and mouth,has he taken time to add up the population of the two states whether it is up to that of Lagos. If the kind of allocation they get combined is given to Sir Fash, he would do more. I am apolitical,but I can say the Fashola brand is the best for now.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by bencobenz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
rozayx5: Fashola just uses the Media to make noise, same as other SW Governors undecided undecided

Infrastructure wise, he is a learner when it comes to Akwa Ibom cool
Shut up! Uyo is not akwa ibom. Apart from uyo, visit any other part of akwa ibom and
see that the level of development there is nothing to write home about.
It amazes me when people come to uyo and conclude that akwa ibom is developed.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by dinggle: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
GEJ can not stand with Fashola when it comes to performance, what is PDP saying?.....They should bow their heads and duff their hats for fash!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by bknight: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
I'm sorry to say this but...Fashola's Nigeria's best Governor to date.

I wish he contests for presidency.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by chaxumu: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
I agreed wit pdp because u cant
compare wat other state are
colecting from FG with wat lagos
state receive from FG, also the
internal generation of Lagos is the
highest in this country even more
than wat FG give Lagos x10. E.g if
kebbi state governor (dakingari) is
the one incharge of lagos while
fashola is in charge of kebbi state,
surely u will rate dakingari high. I
expect fashola to do more than
that.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by snowytee(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
bencobenz:
Shut up! Uyo is not akwa ibom. Apart from uyo, visit any other part of akwa ibom and
see that the level of development there is nothing to write home about.
It amazes me when people come to uyo and conclude that akwa ibom is developed.
Sorry son,that scam will not work.Try another trick.Ikot Ekpene is developed too,Ibesikpo Asutan boasts development,Oron,Eket are not left out.Do not even go there,u can't smear this man's development strides

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Fishout(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Royal Roy:

See hypocrisy of our state governors?
Relocating their immediate family to another state!! I no fit laugh!

Even my dog dey laugh at
PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
DONT KILL ME WITH UR DOG's UNLIMITED LAUGH oo o o o o o o o o o o
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by TAIWO3004: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
FASHOLA HAS EVEN PERFORM MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY. I WENT TO DELTA STATE OF RECENT, SEE BACKWARDNESS...BAD LEADERCHIP.LAGOS IS A REFERENCE STATE TO OTHER STATES NOT EVEN ABUJA.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by gr8femfred: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit: If the 7 governors that left PDP were all better than Fashola, then PDP is a bad party.
During Fashola's first term in office, he was the best, but the second term..!? Oh my Gawd, even retardeen try pass am. Cos retardeen was still busy doing nothing, while Fash was busy destroying everything that could make Lagosians smile.
I dey laugh oo. 4 d fact dat ur parent was effected dos not mean d governor is not doin d right ting tink of d outcome of wut u call mass distruction and check d development rate.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Greenslim: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
IF FASHOLA IS NOT CONSIDERED THE BEST GOVERNOR;WHO ELSE?
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by anonimi: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Laidan: This guy (metuh) is a clown.
Though he made some sense but imagine a 'Lai Muhammed as pdp spokesman....
It is good to have professionals to handle your affairs. Even if Lai is laying, he will present it better

Nothing more to add.
Metuh is a minus to his party.
QED!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by lekeey: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
snowytee: Sorry son,that scam will not work.Try another trick.Ikot Ekpene is developed too,Ibesikpo Asutan boasts development,Oron,Eket are not left out.Do not even go there,u can't smear this man's development strides

u av only mentioned few places in that Akwa Ibom which boasts of few million people. Give it to Lagos joor.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by veraponpo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
chaxumu: I agreed wit pdp because u cant
compare wat other state are
colecting from FG with wat lagos
state receive from FG, also the
internal generation of Lagos is the
highest in this country even more
than wat FG give Lagos x10. E.g if
kebbi state governor (dakingari) is
the one incharge of lagos while
fashola is in charge of kebbi state,
surely u will rate dakingari high. I
expect fashola to do more than
that.

I have actually tried not to respond to this unreasonable comparison, however, if a lie goes too long unchallenged it becomes the truth. The truth of the matter is who do you want to compare with Fashola? If you tell us then let us compare their reports:

1. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom & Fashola-
a. Fashola met IGR of Lagos around N10b per month and now it is about N30b, has Akpabio increased IGR by 200percent?

b. Projects- Fashola is building future for Lagos through Lekki Free Trade Zone having Lekki Airport, Seaport, Badagry seaport is on going, Light rail is ongoing, Eko Atlantic City, etc I understand Akpabio is also working but not like the aforementioned areas.

c.Federal Allocation- While Lagos gets paltry 10bn with over 20 milllion people, Akwa Ibom gets 13% allocation of oil derivative of over 30b, that is apart from the normal monthly allocation of about 5b monthly. With this money, Akwa Ibom should have turned to heaven on earth but not so.

Pls forget politics, Fashola is miles ahead of them all
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by maggdon(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha cum to my state, Kwara state u go no say na dem dey work pass, in reverse dou..... Ntin wey d mumu man dey do. U don see him talk since dey break away, na still saraki go kwara go talk coz him na figure head,.. Na wia saraki go him dey go
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Sability(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am not surprise to hear this from PDP, na their way be before. But whether you like it or not Fashola is a performing Gov., arguably the best. Yeye PDP!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Isiterere(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Its only when you are at the top,successful and the best that an argument of comparison sets in ; Fashola is the best for now . People Doing Punches PDP is a failed party. All I know is that they can only compare their party Governors to Fashola and not vice versa cos the difference is clear .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Orikinla(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
It is a disgrace that Akpabio prefer to keep his family in Lagos and not in their own Akwa Ibom state?
What happened to all that public relations about IBOM dream city and all that Nollywood paparazzi.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by AdmYamamoto: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Orikinla: It is a disgrace that Akpabio prefer to keep his family in Lagos and not in their own Akwa Ibom state?
What happened to all that public relations about IBOM dream city and all that Nollywood paparazzi.

Can you imagine?? In almost 8 years of "uncommon transformation", how come he and his family cannot live inside his transformed state?? I see..he knows JB building roads at over-inflated prices with decent quality but masses of poor and unemployed people is FAILURE! How many investors have gone to start an industry there? How many jobs have been created? Even my ex-gf ran away from the state first to Lagos and now to PH to find work. Apabio knows that walking down the street, among hordes of unemployed, poor people with his family is asking to be lynched or kidnapped sometime!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by cKaiser: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Does Olisa Metuh know that the best PDP governor Akpabio cannot even stay in his own state. He kept his family in Lagos under fasholas care
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by moshino(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Burger01: He is.. Proof me wrong hater.

undecided

Correct that first!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by AkamuandStew: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Can you imagine?? In almost 8 years of "uncommon transformation", how come he and his family cannot live inside his transformed state?? I see..he knows JB building roads at over-inflated prices with decent quality but masses of poor and unemployed people is FAILURE! How many investors have gone to start an industry there? How many jobs have been created? Even my ex-gf ran away from the state first to Lagos and now to PH to find work. Apabio knows that walking down the street, among hordes of unemployed, poor people with his family is asking to be lynched or kidnapped sometime!

cool
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by tomber(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
dinggle: GEJ can not stand with Fashola when it comes to performance, what is PDP saying?.....They should bow their heads and duff their hats for fash!
u can not for certain say dat now. lagos is not same as nija so no strong basis for comparism.imao . We mat only hope day he will do better if he becomes nijas president.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by mintyx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
All these PDP Urchins here should go sleep. The fact remains that the opposition governors (Fashola inclusive) are doing more than all of them (PDP) put together. Give Fashola the president of this country tomorow and im sure his achievements will make people forget that this our clueless presido that i do wonder whether he has testesterone running inside him as man once ruled this country! No hard feelings!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by harby: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
normal transportfare from iyana ipaja to ikotun is 100naira....dat fckn pdp man board brt for 5onaira yet he stil cumawt to blab...a 13 year old boy board a plane from p.h without ticket...only 2b caught at a laqos based federal airport....*c security difference*...take it away joh...pdp...yeye party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Warns Officers Against Using Roadblocks To Extort Money / Reps Halt Take Off Of 774,000 Special Works Programme Jobs / Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.