Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP (13922 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
veraponpo:

I have actually tried not to respond to this unreasonable comparison, however, if a lie goes too long unchallenged it becomes the truth. The truth of the matter is who do you want to compare with Fashola? If you tell us then let us compare their reports:

1. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom & Fashola-
a. Fashola met IGR of Lagos around N10b per month and now it is about N30b, has Akpabio increased IGR by 200percent?

b. Projects- Fashola is building future for Lagos through Lekki Free Trade Zone having Lekki Airport, Seaport, Badagry seaport is on going, Light rail is ongoing, Eko Atlantic City, etc I understand Akpabio is also working but not like the aforementioned areas.

c.Federal Allocation- While Lagos gets paltry 10bn with over 20 milllion people, Akwa Ibom gets 13% allocation of oil derivative of over 30b, that is apart from the normal monthly allocation of about 5b monthly. With this money, Akwa Ibom should have turned to heaven on earth but not so.

Pls forget politics, Fashola is miles ahead of them all

dfoes the LASG feed this 20m people? Lagos benefits rather than suffer from this huge population as they get revenue from tax and other sundry levies.The issue of population should not even arise the state Governments do not feed anyonebesides theuir families and employees.

Both Governors have done well in terms of infrastructure.Why I condemn fashola is because most of his policies are elitist.He is also guilty of taking some studid and inhuman decisions like the deportation saga which has severly damaged his political reputation outside the south west zone
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Touchforfree(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Teacher dey deliver speech to his primary kindergatten pupils. ''DAN ISKA''.............
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Youngtekkey(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
rubbish
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by hamedade2000(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
amaboss: blah blah blah, you're just twisting the topic, it's not about where a governor's family resides. visit akwa ibom and calabar and you go know say Fashola never start
I want to assume dah ur Intelligence Quotient is obviously in d same range wif the slowpoke dah jez said d above gibberish. Aw won't d location of his family be a yard stick to measure aw comfortable d state he z ruling. Y z Obama or Cameron not staying in Nigeria!!!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by hamedade2000(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

dfoes the LASG feed this 20m people? Lagos benefits rather than suffer from this huge population as they get revenue from tax and other sundry levies.The issue of population should not even arise the state Governments do not feed anyonebesides theuir families and employees.

Both Governors have done well in terms of infrastructure.Why I condemn fashola is because most of his policies are elitist.He is also guilty of taking some studid and inhuman decisions like the deportation saga which has severly damaged his political reputation outside the south west zone
Aw many major cities in d world do u c beggars loitering d street. We shdnt take abnormal things to be normal becos we r nigerians. We youths r supposed to be thinkers...innovators n not jez mumus lyk does ruling us. If u can't get urself a job in lagos n all u can do z create nuisance on d street I c no reason y u shdnt be sent back to ur state. Probably dia relatives dia can help dem out.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
free2ryhme:
“How can you say Fashola has performed better than our governors? I think the problem is that we don’t go to the media to shout. You need to visit those states and see the kind of development I am talking about.”

We said he performed better than President Jonathan, no governor including the under performing GEJ can match his achievements.

The more you try to rubbish Fashola, you only destroy your already tarnished PDP the more.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Osarieme415(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
I concur
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by andyjyd(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
This Methu should face the crisis in pdp and leave Fashola. Lagos is working Fashola is working!!!This Methu should face the crisis in pdp and leave Fashola. Lagos is working Fashola is working!!!This Methu should face the crisis in pdp and leave Fashola. Lagos is working Fashola is working!!!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Kingspin(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Royal Roy:

See hypocrisy of our state governors?
Relocating their immediate family to another state!! I no fit laugh!

Even my dog dey laugh at
PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Like father like dog.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by ehijayltd(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Even me try pass Fatah Ahmed that did nothing positive in kwara ,as he had to continue the bad legacies of his godfather.
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Zeusd3(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Fashola.... Definitely a GOOD governor who took d bull by d horn.. He use long sticks to hunt long snakes... He set yard sticks for some other governors to follow...
Bt u cant take it away from amaechi, akpabio n the others....
They have all proven us Nigerians wrong..'' that among the bad politicians they can the come the great rulers'' weput their states first... Thanks to these governors...
The best among them cant be said....
Reason being that each state has it challenges....
Each state has its financial barriers, land scape, populance, n most of all business that domnant their regions...
For me i believe wevote for individuals n not party so pls lets just stop being ''partisians'' n start b ''NIGERIAN''...
Governors lik T.A: orji re disgrace to d nation n their n should learn from this great leaders...
That all
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by shamson: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Can somebody confirm this: IS THE WHOLE OF AKWA IBOM UP TO PEOPLE LEAVING IN MUSHIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN LAGOS.
I doubt if this Metu or what is his name ever been to lagos self
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by shamson: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Can somebody confirm this: IS THE POPULATION OF WHOLE OF AKWA IBOM UP TO PEOPLE LEAVING IN MUSHIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN LAGOS.
I doubt if this Metu or what is his name ever been to lagos self
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by badesco(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
free2ryhme: The Peoples Democratic Party has said that the Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN), is not the best governor in Nigeria.

The PDP Publicity Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, who said this in an interview with journalists in Abuja, said there were PDP governors who had done better than Fashola.

“I disagree with the view that Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria. There are PDP governors who did better than Fashola in terms of delivering dividends of democracy to their people. Have you been to Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Cross Rivers and some other states that are being ruled by PDP governors?” Metuh said.

He said the seven governors who left the PDP performed better that Fashola and that the party was still proud of them despite their disagreement with the Bamangar Tukur-led executive.

He said, “The seven governors that said they had left the PDP are all great achievers. They have done well in their respective states and we are proud of them.

“The only grievance we have against them is that if they express the same commitment with which they transformed their states to the PDP, our party would have been greater.

“How can you say Fashola has performed better than our governors? I think the problem is that we don’t go to the media to shout. You need to visit those states and see the kind of development I ama talking about.”

He said the PDP would not remove Tukur as a pre-condition for reconciling with its aggrieved members and that members of the party seeking for the chairman’s removal as a precondition for reconciliation without recourse to due process was not only undemocratic but unfair. I think mr olisa is right because i too was wondering at what paremeters used to have arrived at that conclusion.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-not-the-best-governor-pdp/
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Burger01(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
moshino:

Correct that first![/b]
Corrected. Thank you. Now proof me wrong hater.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy / Solar-Powered Electronic Voting System To Replace Card Readers In 2019 / President Buhari Presides Over Swearing In Ceremony Of New FCSC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.