Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House (35047 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by IYANGBALI: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
TechyGuy:

DO you live in Nigeria?
What are you saying?
With the numerous threads created on NL on developments you still say this?
Have you been so full of hate to even admit the obvious?
did you read the guy,s post at all?he said GEJ should try what he is doing with Kwankwaso or Babaginda Aliyu. Make him try am now.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by kliffo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Looks like the Jonathan presidency is on a mission to self destruct.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Adola1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Must Gov Ameachi use forces Avenue road into Govt house knowing fully that the road was barred cos of new PDP Sec? Is force avenue main entrance in to Govt house?
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by emmymdk: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by callmenow: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
The reportage of the journalists based in our country is diabolical. Gov. Amaechi was asked to use the front gate of his mansion because the back gate is insecure. Which any reasonable will agree to very readily. However, because Gov. Amaechi and the commissioner of police (CP) in the state are at logger heads, advice from the police for his own safety is wholly misinterpreted to show the CP in bad light. This is a non story. It is the silly season where anything goes. The fifth estate should avoid lazy reporting to avoid the inadvertent break down of law and order.

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by TechyGuy: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

What is this one saying? Is this about APC? Or who let out these bunch of dunderheads tonight?!

Is there a river of stupidity in Otuoke that you dunces are drinking from?

Hate can make a man sound like a child.
I am in SW and have been for years, never been to Bayelsa. That's the same way you imagine things and quickly ascribe it to whoever you don't agree with?
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Urine: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
taharqa2:
Mtsheeeeeeeee.......

Amaechi has not seen anything yet. And he is already crying.

The police should have even detained him for some time sef on that already closed road, before turning him back ..

Really?
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
It is certain that if any election is call today between GEJ and Ameachi today....Ameachi will best GEJ hands down...

This President is the most tactless President in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by texaco1: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adola1: Must Gov Ameachi use forces Avenue road into Govt house knowing fully that the road was barred cos of new PDP Sec? Is force avenue main entrance in to Govt house?
thank you very much,like I always say most people only read the headline then start to comment,there is nowhere in the article that ameachi was not allowed to enter the govt house ,he was only told to take another route for security reasons .
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Pataki: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
TechyGuy:

Hate can make a man sound like a child.
I am in SW and have been for years, never been to Bayelsa. That's the same way you imagine things and quickly ascribe it to whoever you don't agree with?
I don't care where you are. You reason like a typical Otuoke goat.

Your president is deranged and he will utterly regret the madness he is drunk with.

Let him continue. I am happy his end will be in jail.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Alenkakent(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is that what the constitution says? If the governors entry into the govt house thru that route will cause break down of law and order, it is the constitutional responsibility of the police to prevent that from happening.
Are u that daft to know that Jonathan is behind this as a result of amaechi's deflection from his pdp side...

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Urine: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
The military boys are watching...Nigerian politicians never learn from history.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by TechyGuy: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: did you read the guy,s post at all?he said GEJ should try what he is doing with Kwankwaso or Babaginda Aliyu. Make him try am now.

He was wrongly quoted, my bad. Fixed though.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by TechyGuy: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

Your president is deranged and he will utterly regret the madness he is drunk with.

As a reminder, GEJ is still the president of Nigeria. So he IS your President too. Your only way out will be to denounce your citizenship.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by mfm04622: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
duality:

You must then be very stuppid to have responded to my post. The gov must be slow to have accidentally met such road block. It is most likely deliberate. I know the workings of such office. That road can't be blocked and the governor wouldn't know before hand.
That remember that security details for the governor were removed. Have they been replaced? Who will brief him? The CP that is fighting him?

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Pataki: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
TechyGuy:

As a reminder, GEJ is still the president of Nigeria. So he IS your President too. Your only way out will be to denounce your citizenship.
Retardeen is not my president. He is the president of niger-delta militants.I totally reject a retardeen like him as my national president. Everything about him reeks of evil! His best years will be spent in jail. That is where he belongs!

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by texaco1: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
According to a confirmed source that was
inside Amaechi's convoy told
www.metronaija.com exclusively that the
government house has two gates. The
gate along Azikwe Road was blocked by
policemen which were following the
instruction of the Rivers state
Commissioner of police.
Engr Ichendu Achinewhu,a politician in
Rivers state told METRONAIJA that the
governor entered the government
through the second gate at the old GRA
road. He also said "The commissioner of
police,Mbu is a professional police officer
and we believe is not political but he is
discharging his professional duties"
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by sugardaddy1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
chakula: I begin to like Ameachi and I forsee him on high standard in the near future.

However, it was the silly president that makes him to looks popular and people like me have no idea about who is Ameachi then thus, citizens are now sympathise with him and, the threats he is recieving from the presidency will also brave him.

In addition, the FG may probably loose the battle and the poor Ameachi will give them a huge blow that can shame them all.

Finally, my question is who authorise the CP to denied the NO 1 security of the state to halt from accessing his office?

Note that,

People like InsincereNigerian and the likes deserve no attention, they have been paid for what they are doing here, so wasting enery and time in responding them is meaningless, valueless and worthless.
Oh mennnn, your grammar na real "shakabula"! No wonder your name na chakula!!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by kokoA(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Boboedom: Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep, simple. What stupid coup are some people talking about? Over what? Over who? Abeg park well joor. In all cases if there is coup, is it only GEJ that will be affected? Oya now go plan make we see.
sorry but you are very dull.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by striker9(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
kokoA: sorry but you are very dull.
That's kinda obvious.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by waliezi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
This whole tin is a big lie. I'm in portharcout wht happened was a bit misconception whc d media is promoting negatively
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by igala1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pribo: Pls the media shud not be seen as a ready tool in the hands of political jobers. Amaechi has earlier in the day thru his COS opened a parallel PDP office on Forces Avenue about three streets away from the Govt House back gate. The Police had stopped that lawlessness and had sealed off the office (which was Amaechi's former campaign office) and the adjoining streets.
The Gov'nor was going to the GH thro this blocked forces avenue and was barred from passing thro that road. He eventually went thro the main gate. Pls the facts shud be put straight. IF YOU BRING ANTS INFESTED FIREWOOD. ....
If they seal up d building do they have to block d road too. Haba! There are other road users that are not politicians. I was asked to turn back too.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by sweetcheecks(f): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You guys are just shameless hypocrites. How many of you cried foul when Amaechi and his gang of northern governors cloned the PDP and called it newPDP and sacked the PDP leadership?

[b] POLITICS 101 FOR NIGERIANS!
@SincereNigerian hope you are in the first row, becouse it seems you missed politics while attending your physiology class in which case you have no business discussing politics with myopic view.

On the above, party politics have no place in state(Federal government in the case of Nigeria) affairs. If PDP which is a party not the state( Federal Republic Government) was unhappy with their governor regarding internal affairs, they should have recalled their governer according to their PDP party constituion not this way. The governor of a state has a contract with the state unless the state (FG) after due process has been informed of changes and a new contract has been drawn to replace a residing governor. No one has a right to over turn a state contract without informing the state if such changes. Party (PDP) & State (FG) are not one entity, if treated as one that constitute DICTATORSHIP. State ( FG) Police force is not and can never be part of the party (PDP) entity to use at will to further their will with out a court order.
[/b]

Sincere 9gerian:
Is it constitutional to clone an already existing body? It seems what determines what is wrong or right depends on whose on the receiving end. If the president is on the receiving end (like the newPDP) you celebrate but when those on the other end are at the receiving (eg NGF election, Rivers crisis) you scream illegality.

Only a court order can render an act as illegal not a Party(PDP) or a residing president, whether the president and party followers deem it unfair or an attack on the president. Remember Party(PDP) and State(FG) are not one under the law until a court decides on the fairness.Under a democratic state any citizen has a right to register a new party as long as it has a new name. New PDP (NPDP) has full right to exist under a democratic entity. Police have no right to close down such an entity unless there is a court order to do so.[/quote]

Sincere 9gerian:
I insist that the police has every right to stop the governor if what he's about to do will lead to break down of law and order. You guys forgot that president can declare state of emergency all over nation or any part of the country. When it comes to law and order or enforcing the law, extra-ordinary measures can be taken. I deal with FACTS, not sentiments. I also stated that if the reason for stopping the governor was not because of law and order or enforcing the law, then the police is wrong and those involved in the act
should be sanctioned. That is my position

[b]Your determination to protect an unlawful act here is totally wrong and dismally fails the rule of law. The police can not act outside the constitution or judiciary capacity and on behalf of an individual or party the court of law is the final authority on such matters. A president has not right to search
an ordinary citizen dwellings without a court order, so does he
posses no entittlement to disrupt a sitting governers routine without a court order. Law cannot be enforced in a vaccum in a democracratic society, the justice system is there to guard and direct. What you have just discribed is an authoritarian state/entity where the presiding officer decides on his own the way forward whether the life of its citizens are at stake or not. Obama cannot do anything on a tip of a suicide bomber without a go ahead from parliament or the state justice system.
SORRY BUT YOU ARE WRONG!! NIGERIA'S DEMOCRACY IS AT STAKE HERE, WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU TEACHING A SENSE OF HOPELESSNESS. YOU MIGHT NOT WANT A MILITARY RULR BUT YOU ARE PROMOTING A DICTATORSHIP.[/b]

Sorry for the intrusion, I am also an African. Now you can
insult me I will take it all for Africa, as tribute to Steve Biko, Africa deserves better than this¡ Smh

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by egift(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The police authorities are not fools. No one is above the law. If Gov Amaechi engages in acts that infringes on the laws, it is the constitutional responsibility of the police to call the governor to order. No sentiments. However, if the police acted unlawfully in this instance, then the president should sanction whoever was responsible.

I promise you that one day you will reap the reward of the evil you support. Gov. Amaechi will be vindicated. GEJ keep sinking.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Uteghe(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jonathan has crossed the red line. The incorrigible retard is taking his lack of sense too far. Please where are the coup plotters.
Gej should never be allowed to flee when the guns start booming.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by moshino(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
olatunji21: to d lawyers in da aux
What right does a state Commissioner of police has to stop an Elected Governor his Freedom of Movement into d govt aux??

?
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by eloks(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

TALK IS CHEAP
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Firstborn777: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
#80million:
It's getting DIRTY!
. Its appearing real dirty and as such RISKY
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by mafioso47(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
PEStyOFlife: Wow strange tinz happening this timez hmm it could only be a sign of the

Takeover of the state
also a sign of The End smiley
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by coolsegun(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is not too good for our democracy. This is purely power tussle.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by danox(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is immature and uncivilized.You are most likely not as educated,powerful ,influential and certainly not as relevant as the one you just tagged a retardeen.You should learn to respect elders
Pataki:
Retardeen is not my president. He is the president of niger-delta militants.I totally reject a retardeen like him as my national president. Everything about him reeks of evil! His best years will be spent in jail. That is where he belongs!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
can i say something here,# GEJ reminded "Dear GEJ, please don't forget that this is how ur mentors(Sadam Hussein & Gardafi) started their waka o..
Going into 2015, Nigeria faces two major threats in this order. 1. President Jonathan's ambition. 2. Boko Haram.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.