Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,221 members, 7,981,348 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Embarrassment Of Nigeria’s Rising Illiteracy Levels - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Embarrassment Of Nigeria’s Rising Illiteracy Levels (421 Views)

See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. / How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? / Lack of exposure and Illiteracy which is worse off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Embarrassment Of Nigeria’s Rising Illiteracy Levels by Stevogue(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Callistus Lekwa’s illiteracy is gradually tearing at the fabric of his three-year-old marriage. The father of two is a secondary school drop-out turned businessman and is married to a Masters Degree graduate.
“Now I understand why my parents were against our marriage,” said Lilian Lekwa, an insurance salesperson. “They argued that the education barrier would cause problems but we felt our love would conquer all...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/the-embarrassment-of-nigerias-rising-illiteracy-levels-by-chinedu-ozordi/
Re: The Embarrassment Of Nigeria’s Rising Illiteracy Levels by tpia5: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
I dont think this person is nigerian, but what prevents him from going back to school?

He can sit for his wassce, gce or whatever options are available, then further his education from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AGAGU'S Corpse Survives Crash. / 10 Simple Ways To Deal With Insomnia / Boko Haram Frees Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.