Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3536842 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
EXTENSION OF REGISTRATION/TMA MATTER

We hereby notify you that registration of course and exam has been extended for the second time this semester so the new date for closure of admission and registration is March, 31, 2022.

In addition, we are much aware of the controversy over the closure of TMA 1. We hereby declare that TMA 1 will NOT close on 17th March as it is being rumoured online and again, the extension of registration is another strong evidence to backup continuation of TMA 1.

However, it is possible that TMA 2 is opened for submission as from 18th March, 2022 by 12:00 am meaning both TMA 1 and 2 will be open for submission simultaneously.

Thank you for staying with us.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good day,

Please i only have project to register, do i have to do semester registration and the fee payment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GOPLOP: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Telegram school group

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
ttomexy:
Good day,

Please i only have project to register, do i have to do semester registration and the fee payment?
Yes, your have do semester registration of 18k before u can register anything be it project, course, exams, carryover exams etc.
Why didn't you register the project in your previous semester even though u may not be ready to begin then?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please those of us that just graduated when will the school send our names to nysc for exclusion certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topstel: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Good day please I want to know if the portal for project upload is now open for project upload thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zuby123: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2022
I have registered for course and exam for the past two weeks, as a fresh student I tried to login to elearn portal but it keep showing invalid login. Please someone should help me

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2022
I need TMA solutions PAD 251 and MTH 105
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2022
topstel:
Good day please I want to know if the portal for project upload is now open for project upload thank you.
Not yet. You can try yourself pas.nouedu2.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Zuby123:
I have registered for course and exam for the past two weeks, as a fresh student I tried to login to elearn portal but it keep showing invalid login. Please someone should help me
Username is your matriculation number in lower ASE and initial password is the same. If u have been doing that and still not having send email to:
tma-support@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topstel: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks, please keep me updated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Klymaxbankz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
bisiofgod:
I thank God I made it M.sc Business Administration

quote author=Enskynelson post=110953881]ALL 2021_2 SUPPLEMENTARY GRADUATION LIST
Released graduation list approved on 7th March, 2022

Get it here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LFN4xC38X1mMjSkbx5X8YeXc5X3rYnU8/view?usp=sharing
Boss share me with all your past questions, and any other beneficial materials, hint. Thanks. I just started my Msc in bus Admin at noun. Thanks in anticipation sadiqahmed347@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Klymaxbankz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
iskilayodele:
Solicit for help; or better still join various NOUN WhatsApp groups for free TMAs answers. Many groups disseminates free answers, especially for GSTs

please how can I join this groups?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Klymaxbankz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Enskynelson:
Boss! Pls link to a WhatsApp group or telegram group where I can get information, TMA solution, pastquestions, updates etc. M.sc Business Administration. I just started this year. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Klymaxbankz:
Boss share me with all your past questions, and any other beneficial materials, hint. Thanks. I just started my Msc in bus Admin at noun. Thanks in anticipation sadiqahmed347@gmail.com
noudocs.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Klymaxbankz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

noudocs.com
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sammario: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
NOUN is a good option for Nigerian students. Although, you can get scholarship to travel abroad for your studies.

Google workstudylife, and you will find a lot of great scholarship offer for international students.

You will even see job opportunities for international students in various countries
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Klymaxbankz:
thanks
Telegram group, search for BBCNOUN online. From their site, you can join.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Klymaxbankz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Klymaxbankz:
pls are the exam questions objectives?? Theory?? Or both
All GSTs at all level are objective and fill in the gap questions.
All 100 - 200 level courses same as above except for law courses.
All 300 and above courses are POP (pen on paper) questions with the exception of GSTs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good day everyone. I couldn't access the graduate exit survey form. What can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
olagift:
Good day everyone. I couldn't access the graduate exit survey form. What can I do?
Your details may be yet to be uploaded. Check the list on the website. If your name is not there, you cannot complete the form online. Notify your Study centre as that is not your duty and should not under u from being cleared.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
The last year on the Graduate Exit form is 2020.
Enskynelson:

Your details may be yet to be uploaded. Check the list on the website. If your name is not there, you cannot complete the form online. Notify your Study centre as that is not your duty and should not under u from being cleared.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
[Thanks for your timely response. quote author=Enskynelson post=111095799]
Your details may be yet to be uploaded. Check the list on the website. If your name is not there, you cannot complete the form online. Notify your Study centre as that is not your duty and should not under u from being cleared.[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by firstlady99(f): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
please I need help oh. How can I apply for my transcript and how long will it take noun to send the transcript to university of Ibadan?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
firstlady99:
please I need help oh. How can I apply for my transcript and how long will it take noun to send the transcript to university of Ibadan?
https://nou.edu.ng/postgraduate-transcripts-application/

I really cannot determine how fast that will be sent but I guess if it's e-copy, it is faster

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by firstlady99(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
What I need is my Bs.c transcript. I did not do a postgraduate Programme �

Enskynelson:

https://nou.edu.ng/postgraduate-transcripts-application/

I really cannot determine how fast that will be sent but I guess if it's e-copy, it is faster
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
How's the clearance process going at your end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogazi4u(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello House. I just registered for M.sc info tech. And I made the payment online. Please when is the admission likely to come out?

Do I need to do any other payments aside the one I did before my admission letter is out?? Please I'm confused..I need directions please

0.8.0.61.1.9.7.7.4.1 is my WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (1585) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.