Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3539821 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
FROM HOLLOWNESS TO HAPPINESS!!! (By MISHA)

And here it is, the last day of this crazy adventure. Before you became NOUN graduand You must've been through so much and I can tell by my full chest. But it’s over now. You (or rather let me say we did it wink).

I know how the feeling is. This empty whole in your heart was once filled with this great goal that you’ve achieved. Well! That won't be all because more achievements are still coming.

I’m so proud of you, mate. You put your heart and soul into this, and now you finally get to enjoy your well-deserved success. Congratulation on your graduation! Your greatest journey starts now.

Once again Happy Convocation!

MISHA CARES kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Good morning, pls how do I buy NOUN summary in bulk?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please when is the deadline for returning the convocation gown
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by profdotcom: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please, must I be a registered nurse before I can apply for nursing in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:32am On Mar 28, 2022
luckyjacob:
Please when is the deadline for returning the convocation gown
28th of march
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:33am On Mar 28, 2022
GST302: IMPORTANT NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you that Southeast Incubation Centre will be having their GST302 physical exhibition as directed by the Directorate of Entrepreneurship and General Studies Abuja, on Wednesday 30th March 2022.

You are hereby invited to come with your products as attendance is mandatory.

Venue: Southeast Incubation Centre, Enugu
Time: 10:00 am

Thank you
Dr. (Mrs.) Ekwueme Loveth .O
Coordinator, SEIC, Enugu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to inform all 2022 graduands to kindly return back convocation gowns to their various study centres in good condition.

Matriculation comes up next month and also kindly help your juniors at the coming convocation next years. ( Don't leave them stranded)

Thank you and God bless you

~ Gown Rental Office
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fathered(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Good morning all, I have been offered Msc Info Tech and I am done with the registration. Please I need the WhatsApp/Telegram group for those in MSC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2022
can anyone help me with the list of first semester course for BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MSC. I intend reading ahead before i join later this year. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:44am On Mar 30, 2022
ATTENTION!!!

For those planning to return the convocation gown....Go along with the front page of your clearance form and the 15k remita receipt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:47am On Mar 30, 2022
SCHEDULE FOR ORAL DEFENCE OF SIWES (LAGOS STUDY CENTRE V.I LAGOS)

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowsamuels(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Breathtaker:
Are you new to NOUN and you want some resources? I have written some useful post on how to pay your school fees yourself, how to process admission, etc,
Check here https://www.nounaid.blog/

Also if you want to know the courses and expected fee you have to pay each semester check out website www.nounaid.com/feecheck

thanks bro... excellent service
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aynil(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2022
I need clarification on the top up program, do NOUN offer it in the field of computer engineering, what level will the person start from and like how much will it cost to run it?
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any idea about PhD at NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BIGREEL(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good day guys, please i need the following course materials PHY101 & MTH101
I couldn't find them on the newly updated portal.

@Samisha500 & @Enskynelson

o t i s o p e @ g m a i l . c o m
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
BIGREEL:

https://nou.edu.ng/e-courseware/

Type the course code there in the search box. If you still have issues, let me know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BIGREEL(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thanks Boss...Was only able to download phy101 but mth101 refuse to dowonlad...thanks in anticipation

Enskynelson:

https://nou.edu.ng/e-courseware/

Type the course code there in the search box. If you still have issues, let me know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
BIGREEL:

Access them for free on Q and A App

NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App and can be easily accessed.

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2022
BIGREEL:
Thanks Boss...Was only able to download phy101 but mth101 refuse to dowonlad...thanks in anticipation

You must be having a bad network

https://nou.edu.ng/coursewarecontent/MTH101.pdf

Click the link to download the course material
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2022
How guys.....is compulsory to pay alumni fee before one can collect his or her certificate.
What about gown fee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Fhad:
How guys.....is compulsory to pay alumni fee before one can collect his or her certificate.
What about gown fee
Both are compulsory. Without those fees, you won't be cleared and without clearance, no certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RIchiediamond27(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Greetings, Nigerian Students

TIME flies by while you wait for ASUU to call off the strike... You can't go back in time.

The wise ones put that time to good use by studying some high-paying talents that they can use tomorrow... Rather than squandering it on a cruise, skits, or Netflix, use it wisely.

This is the time to get a Get a high income skill!

2022 Hot Skills Online are :
1. Copywriting
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Content Creation
4. Freelancing
5. Graphics/Web Design
6. CPA Marketing
7. Virtual assistance

I would be teaching 10 serious students how to get started

8 slots left:

send a dm "I want to make money online" to 0 8 1 6 1 5 2 9 6 8 6
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
uote author=Enskynelson post=111519212]
Both are compulsory. Without those fees, you won't be cleared and without clearance, no certificate[/quote]
Thank you sir pls . how much is alumni fee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by A1Projecthub(f): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
�FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends�

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fhad:
uote author=Enskynelson post=111519212]
Both are compulsory. Without those fees, you won't be cleared and without clearance, no certificate
Thank you sir pls . how much is alumni fee?
Alumni fee is 5000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zino89: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please how much is mass communication fee for 100 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE CERTIFICATE COLLECTION

Good day students. This is to remind you of the following;

1. Sharing of certificates will begin on Monday, 4th April to Friday, 8th April 2022 at the Victoria Island office. 9am to 4pm daily.

2. Failure to collect it in Lagos would result in them traveling to Abuja to collect the certificates.

3. Certificates will not be given by proxy. Meaning no one can collect on behalf of someone else.

4. You are required to come along with your signed clearance forms and ID cards for collection.

5. Lastly, when you arrive at the Centre, look for the table issuing for your faculty in order not to get misplaced or lost in the crowd.

Thank you.
Signed:
Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by A1Projecthub(f): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2022
�FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends�

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by A1Projecthub(f): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Nail your final-year project with ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Only one thing stands between you and your happy graduation day. Sure, a final-year project is an extra level of complexity. But it is also a chance to show off the knowledge you’ve acquired as you’ve been getting through your academic way. And ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]� can help you achieve your project dreams

So what are you waiting for Visit ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� now.. to Nail your project and be happy..!

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends..�

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
WE ARE BACK AGAIN

Now Available!!!

Good morning All

▪️Portal registration

▪️Admission Processing

▪️Generating rrr

▪️Change of study centre

▪️Collection of certificate

▪️Portal Ewallet

▪️Portal Analysis (Past Results, Outstanding Courses and CGPA)

▪️Recommendation letter

▪️English Proficiency

✈️Transcript Local & International

And so on...

Interested candidate send a DM

#Happy New Month

Mac Solutions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (1585) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.