Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,902 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3544361 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogazi4u(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
EllisAde:
I have just been offered admission for Masters. I have done all that is required for Matriculation Number except physical verification of certificates as I'm currently out of reach with the Lagos Study Centre (until maybe next week). Registration closes this weekend.
Dear NOUNairalander, what can be done in this case?

Can I send someone with my credentials or I can do the verification virtually as I have all my documents stored on Google Drive

Hello sir. I will love to know a thing or two from you regarding the admission process. Please I just need guidance. Email: yungjoe92@gmail.com please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beware of Cl
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
My noun portal has been block am graduating next week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

You are Idah Study Centre? But that Supervisor from IDAH Poly is not like the last time I know. Unless you are not doing your work well.

I have graduated.
Finally
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2022
BREAKING........

TMA 2 IS OUT.........

TMA 1 STILL ONGOING...

Signed.............
Admin..............
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2022
UEDIBO:

I have graduated.
Finally
Congratulations to you. All the best in your future endeavours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Congratulations to you. All the best in your future endeavours

Amen sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elguaje(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Telegram group, search for BBCNOUN online. From their site, you can join.
I need help with my TMA and how much do you charge per course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2022
500 naira per TMA. Patronize me. You will be glad you did. You get a higher score with our solved TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ijeshaboy: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
I am your plug for TMA in public health courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
*Reasons Why You Need to Know Your CGPA, Past Result*

1. It helps you to make an informed decision on the courses you need to register.
2. It tells you how your performance is.
3. It now shows the courses you have left to do. Yes. Those course that are stopping from graduating that you do not know about. They will be shown.

Request for your past Result now at www.nounaid.com/pastresult
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Are you new to NOUN and you want some resources? I have written some useful post on how to pay your school fees yourself, how to process admission, etc,
Check here https://www.nounaid.blog/

Also if you want to know the courses and expected fee you have to pay each semester check out website www.nounaid.com/feecheck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latosolorunwa(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2022
You can call me for your project writing.
WhatsApp 08162902404
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abelwealth(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Pls i have 2.1 in mathematics and i will love to apply for public health(biostatistics) .pls can i be able to get admission with my first degree?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meetme01: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Is admission still on?
Anyone studying Early Childhood Education?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meetme01: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Sammario:
NOUN is a good option for Nigerian students. Although, you can get scholarship to travel abroad for your studies.

Google workstudylife, and you will find a lot of great scholarship offer for international students.

You will even see job opportunities for international students in various countries
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
abelwealth:
Pls i have 2.1 in mathematics and i will love to apply for public health(biostatistics) .pls can i be able to get admission with my first degree?
No.
check admissions.nouonline.net for requirements
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
UPDATE!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT TO LAGOS STUDY CENTRE GST 302_22 STUDENTS ALONE

Business plan presentation for Lagos Study Centre Students comes up from Monday 21st and end on Thursday 31st March at the South West Incubation Center, Victoria Island between the hours of 9am-2pm each day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Breathtaker:
Are you new to NOUN and you want some resources? I have written some useful post on how to pay your school fees yourself, how to process admission, etc,
Check here https://www.nounaid.blog/

Also if you want to know the courses and expected fee you have to pay each semester check out website www.nounaid.com/feecheck
Well done bro, I was able to know the courses that I have pending which is also delaying my graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deyeancah(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for the service and also the candid advice.
Breathtaker:
*Reasons Why You Need to Know Your CGPA, Past Result*

1. It helps you to make an informed decision on the courses you need to register.
2. It tells you how your performance is.
3. It now shows the courses you have left to do. Yes. Those course that are stopping from graduating that you do not know about. They will be shown.

Request for your past Result now at www.nounaid.com/pastresult
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Can someone help me with TMA solution for CIT841 please.
I solved 6 out of ten questions.
Please help a brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jurrsh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please how can I transfer from my current school to noun? I'm currently in 200l
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2022
GRADUATION ELIGIBILITY CHECKER

Are you a student of the National Open University of Nigeria?

Have you concluded your program and you're waiting for your name to be listed on NOUN graduation list?

Have you be waiting semester by semester but all to no avail your name wasn't released on the graduation list and you're asking yourself what could the problem be?

Or you're among those whose result was just released and you feel you've been cleared of all hurdles in NOUN and you're liable for graduation?

So as not to be hindered you're required to do a Graduation Eligibility Check. This will enable you know if you've cleared all the required courses and also help point out courses left undone that could hinder being listed on graduation list.

This can be done by those in 100-800 level as semester check of graduation eligibility check will help guide and quickly resolve any mistake done on time through your journey in NOUN.

Interested persons can chat on WhatsApp via
www.nounaid.com/contact

The price for this is 2000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
NOUN Telegram group to get one-on-one assistance for free - http:///WcpXI
You are not paying anyone to help you, they are all students like you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Any political science student here resident in Lagos and needs course materials and pasting exam question papers for free. Message me here or send e-mail to imoksp@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello house. Last month i went to bursary (accountant) office, he told signed on my clearance and wrote my portal balance. Since then I didn't go back to the school to continue the clearance for Library and co.

What's the next step pls? Should I pay the 15k for convocation b4 going to the center 2 proceed with D clearance? If I am not interested in the convocation, will I still pay the 15k.

How do I retrieve my wallet balance from the school?

Please anyone with idea assist.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Quick One

Student studying Environmental management and toxicology pls note that your program requires you to do two (2) SIWES. One in 200L and the other in 400L.

For those who have passed the level, note that you are to go register and get it done.

Kindly pass the message across to your course mates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello Nounites, is it mandatory to attend the forthcoming convocation ceremony scheduled for this week?
Will there be an attendance register?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Darkpal: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2022
nountma1:
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 8 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN TMA Solutions (30/30) Guanratted
▶️ Past Questions (100L - 800L) 2012- 2021
▶️ Project, Business Plan, Seminar Writing
▶️ Plagiarism Issue

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME:Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

I. Get to see your;
a). Registerable Courses this semester
b). Exact fees to pay this semester
c). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.

II. Updated NOUN Graduating List & Clearance Requirements ...

III. Facts You Need To Know About Noun

For other related updates, VISIT...

Pls I need help with Gst302 business plan. Anticipating your response sir. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.