Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,279 members, 7,884,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3547418 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
@farano:
Ikeja sc will start screening on monday 9th dec. 4rm a reliable source
Sure they've not yet started?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Smartdoy: Abeokuta 300 level Criminology in the building, just passing by
hi.
pls I will like to put in for criminology
..can I have your contact pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Smartdoy: Abeokuta 300 level Criminology in the building, just passing by
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Juwonb007:

Applying for MSc infotech? I'm ryt behind u! Havn a delay with ma project nau.

Can I?

oh yea....u can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
ceezonnifemi: hi.
pls I will like to put in for criminology
..can I have your contact pls

You would like to....welcome on board.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
ferdimako:

You would like to....welcome on board.
yes .. tnx.. pls where's your sc. and I really appreciate your good work on dis forum. God bless u

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
pman06:

I second this.

i Third

one love !
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by McToyee: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
@farano:
Ikeja sc will start screening on monday 9th dec. 4rm a reliable source
thanks man this what i have been waiting for The school officer said we should come for screening by second week of Dec.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Juwonb007:
Sure they've not yet started?
They haven't. hope it doesn't take long
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mc Toyee: thanks man this what i have been waiting for The school officer said we should come for screening by second week of Dec.
Uwc. I'm a girl
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Good day great NOUN students! There is a mind-buggling question I want to get clarification. Can one be considered for admission for Master's Degree in Information Technology with a Third Class Degree in Computer Science? How possible is it? Pls, help me with responses as this will determine my next line of action as per getting the application PIN. Thanks very much for your anticipated answers. God bless you!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Is it true we gonna pay 600naira for the collection of matric number on the screening day?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jomarick(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2013
I am getting my noun pin today,my question is when do we start payment of sch fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2013
EXICON: Good day great NOUN students! There is a mind-buggling question I want to get clarification. Can one be considered for admission for Master's Degree in Information Technology with a Third Class Degree in Computer Science? How possible is it? Pls, help me with responses as this will determine my next line of action as per getting the application PIN. Thanks very much for your anticipated answers. God bless you!!

I think u may hav to do PGD Info Tech first.I know a guy that has third class in Mechnical Engineering and he is in his second and last semester PGD now.I don't know if Computer Science will negate that. YOU SHOULD GO TO THE SC U WANNA BELONG TO OFFICIALLY KNOW THIS.Pls come back to let us know oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2013
jomarick: I am getting my noun pin today,my question is when do we start payment of sch fees?

Oh yea,do that.Which major & SC? After physical screening, u get ur Matric Numba and u can go and pay in d cash.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Prinzoladimeji: Is it true we gonna pay 600naira for the collection of matric number on the screening day?

How did u hear?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2013
ceezonnifemi: yes .. tnx.. pls where's your sc. and I really appreciate your good work on dis forum. God bless u

Apapa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2013
EXICON: Good day great NOUN students! There is a mind-buggling question I want to get clarification. Can one be considered for admission for Master's Degree in Information Technology with a Third Class Degree in Computer Science? How possible is it? Pls, help me with responses as this will determine my next line of action as per getting the application PIN. Thanks very much for your anticipated answers. God bless you!!
As ferd' said, u need to go thru PGD.IT first. Most schools only admits MSc applicants with CGPA of >=3.5. I think same goes with NOUN.
Prinzoladimeji: Is it true we gonna pay 600naira for the collection of matric number on the screening day?
Says who?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
To PGD.IT stds: Contact me if in need of past question papers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2013
ferdimako:

I think u may hav to do PGD Info Tech first.I know a guy that has third class in Mechnical Engineering and he is in his second and last semester PGD now.I don't know if Computer Science will negate that. YOU SHOULD GO TO THE SC U WANNA BELONG TO OFFICIALLY KNOW THIS.Pls come back to let us know oh.
Thanks for the insight. I will do as u've said. Stay blessed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Habidab: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls I nid proper adres 2 IKEJA SC...can anybody asist me on dat cos am a fresher nd I wana do ma reg next week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donchukey: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Juwonb007: To PGD.IT stds: Contact me if in need of past question papers.

Good Morning Juwon, I did love to have it. Hope the programme wont exceed 12months.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin
Habidab: Pls I nid proper adres 2 IKEJA SC...can anybody asist me on dat cos am a fresher nd I wana do ma reg next week
grin

find your way to ikeja underbridge,board a bus going to berger, alight at mobil filling station, ask anybody at the filling station and they will direct you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
I want to start my registration next week, can somebody tell me where to to start from in details . That is, from which office to which office and is it possible for me to finish in a day ? jos SC to be precise. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
TUNEX89: I want to start my registration next week, can somebody tell me where to to start from in details . That is, from which office to which office and is it possible for me to finish in a day ? jos SC to be precise. Thanks

It won't be more than 1hr if you have every needed document. From Student Counselor to registry and to the IT section.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
donchukey:

Good Morning Juwon, I did love to have it. Hope the programme wont exceed 12months.
pls refer to juwonb007's signature for my email. My juwonb007 acct just got auto spambooted! Something needs to be done abt this Autospam sh.t
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
TUNEX89: I want to start my registration next week, can somebody tell me where to to start from in details . That is, from which office to which office and is it possible for me to finish in a day ? jos SC to be precise. Thanks
ferdimako:

It won't be more than 1hr if you have every needed document. From Student Counselor to registry and to the IT section.
thanks man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jomarick(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
when I'm done with registration,do i get to pay school fees immediately or I could actually wait till nxt year? the reasn is that I can forgo 2k5 for the pin but not the actual fees because I might get admitted elsewhere. response ñeeded asap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timoney45(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2013
hello guys, keep up d good work u r doing here. I would love to enrole into noun to study criminology and security studies but want to know from css students here the actual o'level subjects required for admission. thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2013
jomarick: when I'm done with registration,do i get to pay school fees immediately or I could actually wait till nxt year? the reasn is that I can forgo 2k5 for the pin but not the actual fees because I might get admitted elsewhere. response ñeeded asap

What is 2K5? PIN for undergra is N5,000. TRY TO READ TO UNDERSTAND.I said after physical screeing and MAT.NUMBA Generation it is up to u when to pay ur compulsory fees and courses or abandon.There is no coercion whatsoever.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2013
timoney45: hello guys, keep up d good work u r doing here. I would love to enrole into noun to study criminology and security studies but want to know from css students here the actual o'level subjects required for admission. thank you

They shld be like LAW Subjects...enlish,lit,govt & any other two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.