Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3547351 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Please which one is the correct one ? COLOURED admission letter or COLOURED application form print out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2013
timoney45: hello friend, did you study criminology in your first degree? if yes, what is the o'level requirement.
I read BA History and NOUN admitted me to study PGD CSS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2013
TUNEX89: Please which one is the correct one ? COLOURED admission letter or COLOURED application form print out.
to clear ur doubt go with both.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2013
pls any student @ Abeokuta center.. I need help. just purchased the pin.. what next.. I need info on how to go about it. tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2013
How easy can someone get transcripts if he decides to transfer to another school after the first or second year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Successguilders: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why is it so , are they not recognised by the Labour market.
ferdimako:

NO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls what's next after have purchased pin from bank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
1 MAN ARMY: Can i pay the registration fees before they release the academic calender. I mean the compulsary fees ?

So long as you have got a matric number.We seriously await the academic timetable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Successguilders: Why is it so , are they not recognised by the Labour market.

So you did not get the joke?....NOUN is meant mainly for those already working and can't afford to go to classrooms and secondly you should think about creating jobs. If you are not working and hope to get work with your NOUN cert,that alone rests with what you have gained and your employer sees that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
honourableseyi: How easy can someone get transcripts if he decides to transfer to another school after the first or second year?

You can get any semester transcript...but make sure where you are going knows where you are coming from. Next Tuesday will be two weeks I applied and paid.Mine is for a completion award cert. I may call the women in charge although they said they will.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
ferdimako:

So long as you have got a matric number.We seriously await the academic timetable.
bro please i am waiting for an answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
ceezonnifemi: pls any student @ Abeokuta center.. I need help. just purchased the pin.. what next.. I need info on how to go about it. tnx

Register online and be careful because after submission no further modifications from your side.Any students can help you not necessarily those from Abeokuta. Bring in good concerns and questions here....we dey.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
honourableseyi: bro please i am waiting for an answer

Pay in your cash if you have a matric number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
opeyemi1509: Hello house, pls anybody with useful information on convocation matter

Mak una make calls nao.I really need to know or see something on that concern.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
after the completion of online forms. pls what next..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
ceezonnifemi: after the completion of online forms. pls what next..
If you are admitted then print your admission letter and admission form (coloured) and go to your chosen study center for verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
1 MAN ARMY:
If you are admitted then print your admission letter and admission form (coloured) and go to your chosen study center for verification.
have done that.. I will b going to my sc on Monday and what document will I take along. will I need to have my school fees with me? cos it will b around upper week before I can have the fees

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
ceezonnifemi: have done that.. I will b going to my sc on Monday and what document will I take along. will I need to have my school fees with me? cos it will b around upper week before I can have the fees

I have addressed these issues.Read up the previous pages......repetition is not good.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
ferdimako:

I have addressed these issues.Read up the previous pages......repetition is not good.
Good work, ferd'. U dey try.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
donchukey:

Good Morning Juwon, I did love to have it. Hope the programme wont exceed 12months.

Please send me a mail via my profiled email addy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mesopotamia(f): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God sey i never rush go buy noun pin on monday.I jst gained adm....help me thank God oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Juwonb007: To PGD.IT stds: Contact me if in need of past question papers.

Gud evening juwon, pls am interested in the past questions, hope to hear from u soon. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Mesopotamia: Thank God sey i never rush go buy noun pin on monday.I jst gained adm....help me thank God oo

Okay.All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laular20(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=ferdimako]

Which yr are u in? Please does NOUN accept o'level for nursing science or its direct entry. Tnks i will be expecting reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emmanuelchristn(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2013
please friends am christian by name. pls i need help about NOU . i have bought the pin also registered and printed it out on colour, am in umuahia center, i need a councilor from umuahia centre plss am confuse now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Prinzoladimeji:
law ... Osogbo study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Prinzoladimeji:
law ... Osogbo study centre
you are in osogbo SC. plis whc mail did you used to mail me. use takoro12@gmail.com or call 08066692401
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=laular20][/quote]

I just graduated from my first degree and Ms is loading. NOUN doesn't have Nursing Science any more.Go for community health and you must start from 200L or 300L depending on your years of practice and other credentials.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Emmanuelchristn: please friends am christian by name. pls i need help about NOU . i have bought the pin also registered and printed it out on colour, am in umuahia center, i need a councilor from umuahia centre plss am confuse now.

O boy...confused I am too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
seminar √
project √

Are we to expect our certificates to be dispatched to our study centres? Or must we go to Lagos to collect it on Jan 2014?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
uppa:

Gud evening juwon, pls am interested in the past questions, hope to hear from u soon. Thanks
don & uppa:guys, send me a mail. Can't post it here.file size above acceptable limit.adeola92@hotmail.co.uk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3nairalandcom: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
what of NECO with NABTEB is it fit for law

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.