Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3547422 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1586) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mesopotamia(f): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2013
ferdimako:

They shld be like LAW Subjects...enlish,lit,govt any other two.
oga ferdie,can u pls flash me or send me a msg on my num....and i'll call u back....pls,i need to confirm some stuffs frm u personally.08032518198
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Please, what are the credentials that an undergraduate student will go along with to the screening venue?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Mesopotamia:
oga ferdie,can u pls flash me or send me a msg on my num....and i'll call u back....pls,i need to confirm some stuffs frm u personally.08032518198

U can pm me rightaway.I hope it's really personal because others may be cut off.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Timijo: Please, what are the credentials that an undergraduate student will go along with to the screening venue?

A copy and originals of ur birth cert,o'level results/cert,admission letter- B/W & COLORED,application form print-out,teller, PIN page & 3 passport photos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmc1: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Hello Guys,

Please I need some information on how to change my Date of Birth . . . as I used an incorrect one during registration.

Thanks all .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2013
ferdimako:

A copy and originals of ur birth cert,o'level results/cert,admission letter- B/W & COLORED,application form print-out,teller, PIN page & 3 passport photos.
Thanks Ferdimako, God bless u. My O'level certificate is not ready and I don't have birth certificate. In this case, what can I do? Will I be admitted without the two?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Timijo: Thanks Ferdimako, God bless u. My O'level certificate is not ready and I don't have birth certificate. In this case, what can I do? Will I be admitted without the two?

Na wao.print off ur results from online-colored and go to court for age declaration.don't ask me whr d court is abeg.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
tmc1: Hello Guys,

Please I need some information on how to change my Date of Birth . . . as I used an incorrect one during registration.

Thanks all .

try to log back in and see if u can modify,if not complain to ur SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Na wao.print off ur results from online colored and go to court for age declaration.don't ask me whr d court is abeg.
Your answer brought smiles to my face. Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmc1: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
ferdimako:

try to log back in and see if u can modify,if not complain to ur SC.

Thanks for the response. Are you saying it is something I can do on my own online? I was thinking I have to go to their office... But really, I would like to know the process.

Thank You.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is buying/paying 4 d course materials in the first year compulsory, in as much as d person has many alternatives for the various courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jomarick(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
ferdimako:

What is 2K5? PIN for undergra is N5,000. TRY TO READ TO UNDERSTAND.I said after physical screeing and MAT.NUMBA Generation it is up to u when to pay ur compulsory fees and courses or abandon.There is no coercion whatsoever.
got that,Apapa would be my sc.Far too kind!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheelay(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hi peeps, plus, can I study community health as an undergraduate course? Reply urgently needed...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
jomarick: got that,Apapa would be my sc.Far too kind!!!

OKAY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
sheelay: Hi peeps, plus, can I study community health as an undergraduate course? Reply urgently needed...

Unless u hav been into it-because no 100L.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Prinzoladimeji: Is buying/paying 4 d course materials in the first year compulsory, in as much as d person has many alternatives for the various courses?

pls rewind....didn't get it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2013
ferdimako:

pls rewind....didn't get it.
i mean..... is paying for the course material compulsory?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Prinzoladimeji:
Compulsory. All thru ur studentship.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Prinzoladimeji:

yep even when u source d materials elsewhr.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lovethboy(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Gud day my dear broda's and sister's, pls am also a aspirant of Noun and I av already been given d provisional admision letter as a undergraduate LLB Programme, I want to knw more about d registration skills, also am most concern about my O/level because I combined NATEB and NECO together, used d English grade of NATEB with my NECO result, all my subjects is completed in NECO except d English is dia any problem pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2013
loveth boy: Gud day my dear broda's and sister's, pls am also a aspirant of Noun and I av already been given d provisional admision letter as a undergraduate LLB Programme, I want to knw more about d registration skills, also am most concern about my O/level because I combined NATEB and NECO together, used d English grade of NATEB with my NECO result, all my subjects is completed in NECO except d English is dia any problem pls?

chai, law.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
how many courses to register for PGD CRIMINOLOGY in 1st sem pls there is repetition on what i downloaded pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Successguilders: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Has anyone gotten job or being appreciated by the labour market
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
@lovethboy "combined NATEB and NECO
together, used d English grade of NATEB
with my NECO result, all my subjects is
completed in NECO except d English is dia
any problem pls?"

Yes, there is problem!!! You need to improve. Your command of English Language is not too good.

Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Successguilders: Has anyone gotten job or being appreciated by the labour market

NO

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
4reigningqueen: @lovethboy "combined NATEB and NECO
any problem pls?"

Yes, there is problem!!! You need to improve. Your command of English Language is not too good.

Haba!!!

NABTEB + NECO = ? Not that those with WAEC are any better.Pple must improve in order to kill d fears of successguilders.NOUN is good when u learn to improve in all u do.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opeyemi1509: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello house, pls anybody with useful information on convocation matter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lovethboy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
4reigningqueen: @lovethboy "combined NATEB and NECO
any problem pls?"

Haba!!!
. Thnx for d advise, everyone are here to learn, any ans 2 d question pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can i pay the registration fees before they release the academic calender. I mean the compulsary fees ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
loveth boy: Gud day my dear broda's and sister's, pls am also a aspirant of Noun and I av already been given d provisional admision letter as a undergraduate LLB Programme, I want to knw more about d registration skills, also am most concern about my O/level because I combined NATEB and NECO together, used d English grade of NATEB with my NECO result, all my subjects is completed in NECO except d English is dia any problem pls?
NABTEB is a technical based Cert, for every other courses you are good 2 go but for law I doubt. Go to the SC you intend to belong and confirm

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timoney45(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2013
1 MAN ARMY: how many courses to register for PGD CRIMINOLOGY in 1st sem pls there is repetition on what i downloaded pls help
hello friend, did you study criminology in your first degree? if yes, what is the o'level requirement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1586) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.