Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,761 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3608343 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1593) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
opeyemi1509:
Noun admission is always available.thnks

Haha...that question is popular.People won't just read up.So sad!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Any computer science undergraduate student in the house should please holla here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
honourableseyi: Any computer science undergraduate student in the house should please holla here.
Am one, sup?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nnodo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
i heard NOUN management had a meeting with the COUNCIL FOR LEGAL EDUCATION LAST week,any secondary ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
afangide: Am one, sup?

Cool boss. What level are you now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LeonardAdeniyi(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
pls, am new here..... Can anybody help wit dis..... Wen is d form closin.... Nd Were is d study centre locatd @ ogun state..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by horbeat(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Please, can someone with GPA of 2.7(2nd class lower) in computer education do a dirrect masters in computer technology in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2013
horbeat: Please, can someone with GPA of 2.7(2nd class lower) in computer education do a dirrect masters in computer technology in NOUN?
yes but there is no msc computer tech. D one u can do is msc info tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2013
honourableseyi:

100 level[color=#006600][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2013
honourableseyi:

100 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Appswheel(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2013
CGPA APP FOR UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS AND COL. OF EDUCATION

As much as I can remember, I calculated my CGPA only twice throughout my time in the University (5 years). If I could easily calculate it with a web app or phone app, I will have done so more often.

I am pleased to present KBASE CGPA APP (http://knowbase.appswheel.com/kbase-cgpa-app-for-universitiespolytechnics-and-col-of-education/) to all Undergraduates – Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. For those in their final year, it is important that you confirm the accuracy of your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) – compare yours with the one computed by your department, level adviser etc The same applies to undergraduates in other levels.

KBase is using this medium to Congratulate all Undergraduates who were affected by the recently called off ASUU Strike. It is our prayer that you will not experience such before you graduate from your respective institutions. We equally pray that you will graduate in flying colours – Knowledge wise, Morally and “CGPA WISE“.

Finally, we advise that you commence studying as soon as possible. Your institution will fast track its academic programme to make up for the time lost during the Strike. To be smart is to commence studying NOW!

Have a look at the grading system employed in coding the CGPA APP, if it does not conform with your institutions grading system, Send a mail to mirthfemi@appswheel.com. The email should include your institutions name and the grading system.

Use the CGPA calculator as much as you like – It is FREE!!!!!!
http://knowbase.appswheel.com/kbase-cgpa-app-for-universitiespolytechnics-and-col-of-education/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi everyone, av been offered admission for Pgd Information Technology, apapa SC, anyone for apapa Sc, let's relate, juwon, ferdie.....thanks for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ contributions on dis forum

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opeyemi1509: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is to inform all graduate of noun that their NYSY CERTIFICATE are ready for collection at their various study centre, they are to bring along the photocopy and the original degree certification.thnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
uppa: Hi everyone, av been offered admission for Pgd Information Technology, apapa SC, anyone for apapa Sc, let's relate, juwon, ferdie.....thanks for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ contributions on dis forum

Msc Info Tech, Apapa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
opeyemi1509: This is to inform all graduate of noun that their NYSY CERTIFICATE are ready for collection at their various study centre, they are to bring along the photocopy and the original degree certification.thnks

The info is for those who did not qualify to participate...they get exclusion NYSC discharge certificates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Msc Info Tech, Apapa.
I'm also for M.Sc info Tech, Abeokuta SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2013
ferdimako:

Msc Info Tech, Apapa.
Waoh, so i would get τ̅☺ see the great ferdie then...lolz, thumbs up bro!!!......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2013
ferdimako:

The info is for those who did not qualify to participate...they get exclusion NYSC discharge certificates.

Do NOUN students that qualify for service, go for it? I heard sometimes back that they dont go for service.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lisalil(f): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls guy is the uni good 4 undergraudate dat wants 2 study law and wil they go 2 nigeria sch of law,and how many yrs wil it take 1 2 graudate.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2013
you got the latest info and you're still deliberating on what you had before...SMH
pman06:

Do NOUN students that qualify for service, go for it? I heard sometimes back that they dont go for service.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2013
ferdimako:

For assistant and not assistance.
You are the one that is wrong. Assistance is the correct word to use, as it has been used.
Assistance means ''help''. So, call for your assistance is the correct word because the op wants to help.

Assistant means an helper i.e. Someone who helps someone else to do a job.
The op is the assistant.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2013
macmos: Hello my fellow student how was ur last exams and hope you r preparing for the next semester. For any enquire and assistant you can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 or call same number my bb pin:27DE0F6B though am base and study in ibadan study centre but IT has made location no longer excuse so feel free to reach me.
Regards
The above bolded words are wrong. They should be ''Enquiry'' and ''Assistance''
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pman06(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Timijo: The above bolded words are wrong. They should be ''Enquiry'' and ''Assistance''

English teacher, welcome to the thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
plzzz, are NOUN undergraduates entitled to state bursary?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jomarick(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Is it possible for someone to reduce his/her age by one when applying for an undergraduate course? So he/she could be eligible for NYSC service.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
This thread is now full of childish messages which is very funny.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=Timijo]The above bolded words are wrong. They should be ''Enquiry'' and ''Assistance'' [/ quote]
If assistance still stand for help and assistant for helper please friend thie above statement is meaningful. I want to tell every one that osewa has all control over this thread so let no one become teacher here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Any news on convocation date........ shocked shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Takoro13: Any news on convocation date........ shocked shocked

wait until d senate release 2014 calender
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Can an hnd holder with Upper credit in business admin apply directly for masters without pgd?
if yes,can i change my program to masters as have mistakenly choosen pgd and admission letter was given to me.
pls i need urgent answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tipdrips: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
tipdrips: !!!CHAIRMEN IN DA HOUSE!!!
Pls ansa me....
Is it possible for a 200level student in a different university to be given admission in NOUN (i.e like transfer, because am about going to 300level). Either 200 or 300 will be ok.
Thanks 4 ur reply
Yeah. It's possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1593) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.