Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,273 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3600255 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joyeux: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Angel_7: Pls how can a 3rd class graduate do Masters in Noun instead of Pgd? What is d procedure?
You need a 5 years working experience to use a 3rd class to do Masters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joyeux: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2014
As th first to comment this 2014, here are my rules:
1. No question should be answered with ''go to ur study center'' if u don't know it, ignor it som1 with xperience will answer it!

2. Nobody should ask ''when is the admission form coming out/closing date

3. Nobody should form mr ITK dis 2014

4. Any comment this year should solve somebody's problem

5. Spreading of fake news/rumors is strictly prohibited

6. All comments and questions should be done with correct grammar(no pigin english)

7. There should be healthy and constructive criticism/arguement

8. Everybody should have mutual respect for each other

9. Use of foul language is not allowed

10. Always be the first to drop d breaking news
Welcome to 2014 people, as I declear myself, the impact flair the unofficial moderator of this thread!

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2014
***walks in, looks around, hisses, turn around, walks out and slams the door!!!***

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Angel15(f): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Joyeux:
You need a 5 years working experience to use a 3rd class to do Masters.

Thanks I ve that already. So how do I go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kellyben4u: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello House.
Please i would like to run an MBA programme with NOUN i need clarification on some issues like:
1. Whats the duration of the programme?
2. Whats the estimated cost implication?
3. Is it an online thing totally? even exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2014
kellyben4u: Hello House.
Please i would like to run an MBA programme with NOUN i need clarification on some issues like:

1. Whats the duration of the programme?
2. Whats the estimated cost implication?
3. Is it an online thing totally? even exams?
Duration depend on your ability but according to NOUN the program contain 4 semesters approximately 2 years if you are serious. Çost- less than 170,000 naira but not below 150,000. Registration for courses and exam. reg. is online while exam is pen and paper except GST 807 which is CBT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muelzik(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
maximunimpact: As THE first to comment this 2014, here are my rules:
1. No question should be answered with ''go to ur study center'' if u don't know it, IGNORE it SOMEONE with EXPERIENCE will answer it!

2. Nobody should ask ''when is the admission form coming out/closing date

3. Nobody should form mr ITK dis 2014

4. Any comment this year should solve somebody's problem

5. Spreading of fake news/rumors is strictly prohibited

6. All comments and questions should be done with correct grammar(no PIDGIN english)

7. There should be healthy and constructive criticism/ARGUMENT

Welcome to 2014 people, as I DECLARE myself, the impact flair the unofficial moderator of this thread!

@ Maximunimpact,

The words in CAPITAL LETTERS or UPPER CASE are the correction of the wrongly spelt or intentional shortening of words.

Note: Don't be in a hurry to give rules when you know you have holes. Please take note.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bamac(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls i need adequate info about NOUN. I also want to know if i can b admitted to study a course with a d7 in English language, i don't mind how low the course may be.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
hello roomie! pls, i wud like to knw when the new session for this year 2014 wil commence!
thank u so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
noun broke my heart with the no nysc thingy
i feel really bad
noun i will get back at you for this.abj center in soup.
on the other hand,i discovered somehing about nasarawa center and i need the noun badoo to come together to discuss things in a group chat not in the open like this.its serious. pls indicate if you are intrested so i could create a whats ap group chat.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
muelzik:

@ Maximunimpact,

The words in CAPITAL LETTERS or UPPER CASE are the correction of the wrongly spelt or intentional shortening of words.

Note: Don't be in a hurry to give rules when you know you have holes. Please take note.

U didn't make any sense just abide by d rules rucky
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kellyben4u: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
apeelewuetu: Duration depend on your ability but according to NOUN the program contain 4 semesters approximately 2 years if you are serious. Çost- less than 170,000 naira but not below 150,000. Registration for courses and exam. reg. is online while exam is pen and paper except GST 807 which is CBT.

ok thanks. but furthermore, i work for a bank and close very late, the exams must one travel to lagos or abj to write it? and do u think i can cope with my job?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sirpc(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls friends in the house, does NOUN offer PGD programmes and masters in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics)? Thanks in advance for ur response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Anybody with 2014 academic calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spencerpnf(m): 3:55am On Jan 03, 2014
pls is dere anytin like graduating list comin out bfor d sed date of convocation wich is 17 and 18....i need to know

As for d rules given here.....is not necessry cus u are not here to control anybody.......one can contribute what one knows......peace
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zanga3(f): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Any communication technology student here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2014
kellyben4u:

ok thanks. but furthermore, i work for a bank and close very late, the exams must one travel to lagos or abj to write it? and do u think i can cope with my job?

Everything will be done at your study center,with your job you can cope l know bankers who once they know and have the timetable arrange squeeze time breeze in to write and breeze out sharply.Are you in operations or business banking.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohyeballer: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls am yet 2 do my registration bt d problem is, d age I filled in d form is different from d age in my affidavit. Jst wanna knw if dere are gonna b any issues... Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seansifo(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2014
lazerville: ok. sorry , female needed

ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seansifo(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2014
When does Ikeja SC starts her clearance for freshers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Sir pc: Pls friends in the house, does NOUN offer PGD programmes and masters in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics)? Thanks in advance for ur response.
NO Engr. programme
gambudu: Anybody with 2014 academic calendar
There's none yet. Wait till after Senate meeting on Tuesday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcstyle40(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls i ve been asking since....
Without no one reply me
Does it mean nobody is studying ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT in Noun any more?
Pls if there any student out there or alumini who can brief me about this course pls drop your contact info so i can reach you or kindly pls call me on 08035612233
thanks
KC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2014
kcstyle40: Pls i ve been asking since....
Without no one reply me
Does it mean nobody is studying ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT in Noun any more?
Pls if there any student out there or alumini who can brief me about this course pls drop your contact info so i can reach you or kindly pls call me on 08035612233
thanks
KC.

What level re you? Am in 400L env sc. What do you want to know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fame12k(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
zanga3: Any communication technology student here.

am not, but know some1 who just got admitted into com tech, ikeja centre, probably u could work togeda.
What centre re u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
kellyben4u:

Things are going in other way if am not mistaking. You dont need and you maynot reach SC again once you hava done with registration till exams period. What you only need is to get phn number of any body close to sku if there is any urgent infor. The program is design for working pple that may not be fortunate to attend classes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
yea i heard our results will be out first week of january
how true is this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zanga3(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
fame12k:

am not, but know some1 who just got admitted into com tech, ikeja centre, probably u could work togeda.
What centre re u?

Ikeja SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joyeux: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Angel_7:

Thanks I ve that already. So how do I go about it?
Please go to the study center they will guide you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
I'm still in my village oh and will remain here till next Friday.Course Reg link has opened.Oldies could go ahead with their course registration provided u know d courses involved.NOUN frowns at lumping courses now on, so bear that in mind and be careful.No news on our CONVOCATION? I believe next week will have sth on it,screening for new studs has not started @ some SCs till 2nd week of dis month.Apapa is one of them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcstyle40(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ejaay:

What level re you? Am in 400L env sc. What do you want to know.
thanks for responding to my post..
Pls am about enrolling for this course in Noun but i ve fears regarding the job prospects of the course and as a busy (business man) person that i am that ve very limited time for studies, pls as a 400L student is the course so difficult involving much calculations? And do u think its something i can study on my own and pass exams without any asistance n coaching?
Pls do help me with answers to all this mentioned above .... And pls hope its a 4yrs course?
I will be gratefull if you could kindly call my number or drop urs so i can contact you, your experience will be of help to me thanks once more as i await ur positive response.
K.c
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zanga3(f): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2014
ferdimako: I'm still in my village oh and will remain here till next Friday.Course Reg link has opened.Oldies could go ahead with their course registration provided u know d courses involved.NOUN frowns at lumping courses now on, so bear that in mind and be careful.No news on our CONVOCATION? I believe next week will have sth on it,screening for new studs has not started @ some SCs till 2nd week of dis month.Apapa is one of them.

Wat of Ikeja SC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1592) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.