Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3572650 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1588) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tipdrips: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Juwonb007:
Yeah. It's possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Message on the portal

"This is to inform all students that NYSC Exclusion Certificates issued to graduates of the University are available for collection at their corresponding study centres. You are expected to present the original and photocopy of your degree Certificate and an acceptable mode of identification as pre-requisites for collection"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
please when in January are we starting clearance at the respective centers. and can someone help me with CSS' 100level course materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello everyone, heard dat d new session is starting on 16th jan... Not sure thou
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jomarick(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2013
I bought noun pin on Wednesday, just yesterday I discovered I have been offered admission in yabatech.pls is it possible to sell the pin? Since I avn't gone online I wud like to sell it @ a cheaper rate if possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tipdrips: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2013
jomarick: I bought noun pin on Wednesday, just yesterday I discovered I have been offered admission in yabatech.pls is it possible to sell the pin? Since I avn't gone online I wud like to sell it @ a cheaper rate if possible.

Yea its possible.
D new owner wuld jst have 2 change ur name under, manage profile in d portal.
Hw much do u intend to sell it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Hello house! Pls I wrote an exam last semester and think I ll fail it, can I just register it for next semester? Or wait for the result to come out first. Though last semester was supposed to be my last semester, but I ve not finished with my project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ejaay: Hello house! Pls I wrote an exam last semester and think I ll fail it, can I just register it for next semester? Or wait for the result to come out first. Though last semester was supposed to be my last semester, but I ve not finished with my project.
You can't register for any course until the result is out, that's even, if there's any failed course.
tipdrips:
Thanks for your valued response.
Pls tell me how...
Do I have to buy the form & fill it as usual or is it a different procedure all together?
Thanks again 4 your response
This I can't answer. You myt need to visit any nearest SC for detailed info, but, of course, Your transcript is a prerequisite. Let's wait for more contributions....sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls i will like to know the current rappour between NOUN and the NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
June/July & Oct/Nov results coming in 1st week of January~ Dr. Olubiyi (Director of Studies, NOUN)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tipdrips: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Juwonb007:
You can't register for any course until the result is out, that's even, if there's any failed course.

This I can't answer. You myt need to visit any nearest SC for detailed info, but, of course, Your transcript is a prerequisite. Let's wait for more contributions....sha.

Thanks a million
Still waiting for other contributions...........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Juwonb007: June/July & Oct/Nov results coming in 1st week of January~ Dr. Olubiyi (Director of Studies, NOUN)
It's long overdue!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi to All Nounites,
Just concluded my Registration Online, got the application pin Yesterday proceeded with the Registration later today...which have already Printed Both My Application form and Admission Letter....
What Really Next now is for me heading towards to My SC For Verification which i think Tuesday is never too late Right..??
But sorry to be too enquisitive o...like how many Years Course is Computer science at Noun (Don't mind my Mumu question o, just need an answer to that).??
Thanks All!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2013
Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Hello Guys! I need info as per when am supoz 2start my project! Am a master student.... Through wit 1st semester. Wud I start it 2nd semester?
Secondly, how do I get my project topic approved? How do I know my project supervisor?? Guys plz help........
Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2013
please can I find someone studying mass communication in anambra state study center here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
what possible date can I visit my study center for registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2013
kekakuz: With exam coming soon i have just one materia that i hardly read and has never attended any lecture.
by Gods i wount fail:well i already have a ND in the same course.i need a study partner in masscom in abuja plsss
pls what level are you in now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2013
is it possible 2 combine 1st n 2nd semester courses in 4level 2geda and if it work can I graduate without paying d compulsry N2,500 for d 2nd semester I skipped? Anyone wit practical answers shud pls respond..........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strongboi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Please I want to know when forms will be out for Masters Degree. Msc Banking and Finance/ Financial Management. Anybody with the information should help. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcstyle40(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls is there anybody studing environmental studies and resource management here in lagos at apapa study centre?? Pls i need your help as regards the course. Pls call me on 08035612233 or drop your number i will call you. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by s1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls house I need some info about noun.can I still get d form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martty4real: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=jmoore]Message on the portal

"This is to inform all students that NYSC Exclusion Certificates issued to graduates of the University are available for collection at their corresponding study centres. You are expected to present the original and photocopy of your degree Certificate and an acceptable mode of identification as pre-requisites for collection"[/quote

@Thanks for the information,i am a graduates of NOUN ,and most of us below 30 years have been expecting update on NYSC but to no avail,please do you know if the exclusion certificate is for both below 30 and above 30 ,or is it strictly for those above the service Age.Many Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=yobostic62]Hello Guys! I need info as per when am supoz 2start my project! Am a master student.... Through wit 1st semester. Wud I start it 2nd semester?
Secondly, how do I get my project topic approved? How do I know my project supervisor?? Guys plz help........
Thnx

Can som1 help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:20am On Dec 23, 2013
yobostic62: . . Hello Guys! I need info as per when am
supoz 2start my project! Am a master student.... Through wit 1st semester. Wud I start it 2nd
semester?
Secondly, how do I get my project topic approved? How do I know my project supervisor??
Guys plz help........
Thnx
Can som1 help?

Meet the student counsellor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bankky4: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Good morning hommies, pls I nid a place to stay in abeokuta not 2 far from the study centre, any1 wey fit help?
#God bless you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bankky4: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Good morning hommies, pls I nid a place to stay in abeokuta not 2 far from the study centre, any1 wey fit help? Bbm 32F6BBB4 whatsapp 08169166869
#God bless you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DahunsiK(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello house want 2 know correct info. About Computer science and other dept. In Noun ask am ready 2 answer u correctly....one have 2 be inform inorder nt do be lost. Am in 300level CSC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martty4real: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Thanks for the information,i am a graduates of NOUN ,and most of us below 30 years have been expecting update on NYSC but to no avail,please do you know if the exclusion certificate is for both below 30 and above 30 ,or is it strictly for those above the service Age.Many Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
martty4real:

U many?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martty4real: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
afangide: U many?
Pls i need information on this because the earlier message is kind of confusing,can anyone pls clearify this NYSC Exclusion certificate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tipdrips: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1588) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Enskynelson(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.