Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3637925 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1596) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
I called the guys in charge, that man in d students' counselor office told me sb went to head office today on that case. I will ask him for updates during the course of the exams. You guys should do the same!
˚☺k°​​ thanks will do same
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
uppa: ˚☺k°​​ thanks will do same
yea...my belief is if we worry them they in turn worry HQ. HQ guys are the pple messing up...I'm not sure what they're doing with d thing. Pple I submitted ahead of, have got theirs in Jos. So sad! It appears HQ lost track of the thing oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
yea...my belief is if we worry them they in turn worry HQ. HQ guys are the pple messing up...I'm not sure what they're doing with d thing. Pple I submitted ahead of, have got theirs in Jos. So sad! It appears HQ lost track of the thing oh.
yea..that is how they do their things over there...it seems as if they were overloaded... smh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Where have u been doing ur exams?
At head office and McCarthy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
godstino2002:
At head office and McCarthy
Does it mean u belong to McCarthy? This is another reason I prefer Apapa... no running around. Everything happens at a place.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rittylovet: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please
my fellow nounite, i need your help in some TMAs. Kindly help me out with answers to these TMAs.... CIT215, CIT237, GST201, MTH211, MTH213, MTH281, MTH241, PHY113. This is my email xy1452@gmail.com. my number
08034442212. I just gave birth to TWINS 3 weeks ago and am still in the hospital. I dont want to miss this semester that is why i need someone to help me out. God Bless you all. You can also add me on facebook with this name Rita Bassey.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
rittylovet: Please my fellow nounite, i need your help in some TMAs. Kindly help me out with answers to these TMAs.... CIT215, CIT237, GST201, MTH211, MTH213, MTH281, MTH241, PHY113. This is my email rittyaj@gmail.com. my number 08034442212. I just gave birth to TWINS 3 weeks ago and am still in the hospital. I dont want to miss this semester that is why i need someone to help me out. God Bless you all.
haha...na good thing. double double! Congratulations! See ideas and reason....ur exams won't start until Oct 28, so u get time. I did all those courses during my time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Does it mean u belong to McCarthy? This is another reason I prefer Apapa... no running around. Everything happens at a place.

Do u mean, d venue of all ur exams has been at Apapa?. That is goods oooooo. I took all my first and second semester exams at head office, except GST 807 (e-exam) that was taken at McCarthy. I look at it as a stress to students to go outside SC for exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello NOUNites......... I got some question to ask.......
I av already registered for my e-Exams... (9 courses). But Due to my personal business trip issues...What will i do if i was unable to sit for only 4 of my courses during d exam ?......
How can i re-write d exams next semester ? Will i still re-do the TMAs or i should just re-register & sit for d exams next semester ? ? ?.......
Thanks For Response.........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rittylovet: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote
author=ferdimako]
haha...na good thing. double double! Congratulations! See ideas and
reason....ur exams won't start until Oct 28, so u get time. I did all
those courses during my time.[/quote]

@ferdimako, you have to help a sister out here please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello.... Oga Ferdimako.........
I got some question to ask.......
I av already registered for my e-Exams... (9 courses). But Due to my personal business trip issues...What will i do if i was unable to sit for only 4 of my courses during d exam ?......
How can i re-write d exams next semester ? Will i still re-do the TMAs or i should just re-register & sit for d exams next semester ? ? ?.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ferdi don enter am cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
godstino2002:

Do u mean, d venue of all ur exams has been at Apapa?. That is goods oooooo. I took all my first and second semester exams at head office, except GST 807 (e-exam) that was taken at McCarthy. I look at it as a stress to students to go outside SC for exams.
Yes...all. No way I would like running around like you guys do. I feel for you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
JAGARS: Hello.... Oga Ferdimako.........
I got some question to ask.......
Read up, I recently dealt with this very concern.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
rittylovet:

@ferdimako, you have to help a sister out here please?
I still maintain ur excuse no sell. Doing them urself is d best. I don't know ur history but if u insist more ...who am I not to work and get paid?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboixxx: Ferdi don enter am cheesy
tongue...no sleep now on...aiming @ all As!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Read up, I recently dealt with this very concern.
Bros Abeg now....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Hello NOUNites......... I got some question to ask.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2014
JAGARS: Hello NOUNites......... I got some question to ask.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Heed!!!
ferdimako:
tongue...no sleep now on...aiming @ all As!
Success.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2014
rittylovet: Please my fellow nounite, i need your help in some TMAs. Kindly help me out with answers to these TMAs.... CIT215, CIT237, GST201, MTH211, MTH213, MTH281, MTH241, PHY113. This is my email rittyaj@gmail.com. my number 08034442212. I just gave birth to TWINS 3 weeks ago and am still in the hospital. I dont want to miss this semester that is why i need someone to help me out. God Bless you all.
Congrats, i can help if you can copy all questions to WORD and send it to my mail...
Go to ur SC after exams to drop them, u can re-register dem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fertymer: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2014
godstino2002:

I am out of my base at present. I will send it by weekend when I am back by God grace
Oga plz I will glad and happy if u can help me with past questions of MBF844, MBA804, MBA891, MBA822, MBF841, MBA806, MBA839 . Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fertymer: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
godstino2002:
Ur email
Plz past exam questions on MBF844, MBA804, MBF841, MBA806, MBA839 Thanks my email is fatimaaliyu29@yahoo.com

Plz any1 can help too thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako: @All, check ur portals on the final TT. My CIT802 was changed-moved from 02/10 to 03/10. Now it joins CIT844 at the same time. We must do both and nicely too. So recheck, don't rely on the draft version.

Again CIT854 has been brought forward to 8am from 11am on the same day-Sat 04 Oct.

Which one is NOUN calling day2.. 30 Oct? Mistake everywhere today tongue
sir, two of my courses was not included in the time table on my portal, and secondly the previous courses which am through with also appeared on my portal. Please help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2014
oluwabuse: sir, two of my courses was not included in the time table on my portal, and secondly the previous courses which am through with also appeared on my portal. Please help.
All these pple saying they can't see some registered courses...lemme ask: did u register the timetable-missing courses alongside others this current semester? Have u ever registered them for exams? I asked these because even the previously registered ones are showing.

Since u know d ones u are up against this time .....mark those. Sb has answered this question... una just like repetition.

U can worry ur SC on that other one if ur answers are yes...are they POPs or e-exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
donbrowser:
Congrats, i can help if you can copy all questions to WORD and send it to my mail...
Go to ur SC after exams to drop them, u can re-register dem.
and i av already done thier Tmas with good score
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidchuks89(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
FEEL FREE TO CALL MR DAVID ON; 08162558764 IF YOU NEED OUR ASSISTANCE FOR ADMISSION OR EXAMINATION PROCESSES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rittylovet: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please
my fellow nounite, i need your help in some TMAs. Kindly help me out
with answers to these TMAs.... CIT215, CIT237, GST201, MTH211, MTH213,
MTH281, MTH241, PHY113. This is my email xy1452@gmail.com. my number
08034442212. I just gave birth to TWINS 3 weeks ago and am still in the
hospital. I dont want to miss this semester that is why i need someone
to help me out. God Bless you all. You can also add me on facebook with this name Rita Bassey.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidchuks89(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
FEEL FREE TO CALL MR. DAVID ON; 08162558764 FOR YOUR POST UTME ANSWERS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
JAGARS: and i av already done thier Tmas with good score
you will have to do the tmas again nxt semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fertymer: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Plz past exam questions on MBF844, MBA804, MBF841, MBA806, MBA839 Thanks my email is fatimaaliyu29@yahoo.com

Plz someone should help me out. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls...................................................... can anyone help with the past questions to the following papers: EDA811,EDA821,EDA813,EDU821,EDU823,EDU81,EDU833 &GST807.my email is nesty_fasu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1596) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.