Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3638005 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1596) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako:
All these pple saying they can't see some registered courses...lemme ask: did u register the timetable-missing courses alongside others this current semester? Have u ever registered them for exams? I asked these because even the previously registered ones are showing.

Since u know d ones u are up against this time .....mark those. Sb has answered this question... una just like repetition.

U can worry ur SC on that other one if ur answers are yes...are they POPs or e-exams?
. The all my courses was captured in the first timetable that was previously released, and I don't know why I still can't see it on my portal. They are e-exams sir. Thank you sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please someone should help me with CIT831 Software Engineering Methodologies past question papers. Email it to cooljayforever@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls a course i wrote the exam last semester is showing on available courses for exam registration, and i've seen the result (A). I hope it's not what i'm thinking cry
@ferdimako help o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
farano: Pls a course i wrote the exam last semester is showing on available courses for exam registration, and i've seen the result (A). I hope it's not what i'm thinking cry
@ferdimako help o
Is it still showing A under result? If it is, ignore.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
oluwabuse: . The all my courses was captured in the first timetable that was previously released, and I don't know why I still can't see it on my portal. They are e-exams sir. Thank you sir.
OK then...SC will know! grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rittylovet: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
JAGARS: and i av already done thier Tmas with good score

Please help me it to xy1452@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Is it still showing A under result? If it is, ignore.
Results are no longer displaying on the portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
farano: Results are no longer displaying on the portal
Mine shows oh...u dey hospital nee? cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 4:15am On Sep 29, 2014
godstino2002:

Do u mean, d venue of all ur exams has been at Apapa?. That is goods oooooo. I took all my first and second semester exams at head office, except GST 807 (e-exam) that was taken at McCarthy. I look at it as a stress to students to go outside SC for exams.

@godstino&@ferd,pls are you saying that the POP exams will be held @HQ?pls kindy help me with the info.Cos my study centre is mcCarthy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2014
oluatinuke:

@godstino&@ferd,pls are you saying that the POP exams will be held @HQ?pls kindy help me with the info.Cos my study centre is mcCarthy.

No. Referring to previous exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Where is the venue for the POP exam 2day?is it vi or cmd?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
I belong to Apapa. Just respect what is on ur exam agreement page. Make sure u have signed and documented ur exam slip and have ur student ID card. Don't take phone or any other materials to exam hall.Don't write on ur exam slip and don't write on others' or communicate with them during exams.

Be punctual on ur exam days!

Hi Ferdimako. I don't have a student I'd and I have a paper later today. Hope it won't create problems for me?
Can anyone also confirm the exam venue for those of us @ the Ikeja SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
Mine shows oh...u dey hospital nee? cheesy
sorry o its still there but the course is not there... na wa o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Macdon4ryl: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2014
ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2014
godstino2002:

No. Referring to previous exams.

Please where are we writng our POP exams for people whose study center is McCharthy.Will appreciate your swift response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2014
GOOD LUCK TO ALL POP STUDENTS. READ WELL, UNDERSTAND EACH QUESTION BEFORE DETERMINING THE BEST APPROACH! MAK NOUN PROUD!! KEEP THE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls guys, wia wud we be avin our e-exams, dis question is for ikeja sc students, 08097009204
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2014
oluatinuke:

Please where are we writng our POP exams for people whose study center is McCharthy.Will appreciate your swift response.

Mine MBA student, Ikeja centre is at CMD, Shagisha. I don't know of oda centres and level. I confirmed this info through a friend
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: sorry o its still there but the course is not there... na wa o
redo...it's NOUN's abaracatabara!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Goldenskin:

Hi Ferdimako. I don't have a student I'd and I have a paper later today. Hope it won't create problems for me?
Can anyone also confirm the exam venue for those of us @ the Ikeja SC
Make ur ID...it doesn't take 5mins...u can still go in with only ur exam pass.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2014
oluatinuke:

I saw them fixing the building...I don't know if that is where it gonna be for u guys.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
redo...it's NOUN's abaracatabara!
hmmm but on the general result for Lagos centres, the grade is there o but not showing on my portal. I just tire. Well after exams i'll go and complain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: hmmm but on the general result for Lagos centres, the grade is there o but not showing on my portal. I just tire. Well after exams i'll go and complain
opari. u have seen ur result elsewhere in addition to ur portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
opari. u have seen ur result elsewhere in addition to ur portal?
Yes, the compiled result for Lagos sc..Someone got it from fb and sent to me. Now two of my course mates are having same issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: Yes, the compiled result for Lagos sc..Someone got it from fb and sent to me
U mean Agindigbi? Everyone's is on it? It may have not been reconfirmed to Exams and Assessments. I warn u not to use their internal data to push for ur case. It may have been obtained illegally. Just redo if u can!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
U mean Agindigbi? Everyone's is on it? It may have not been reconfirmed to Exams and Assessments. I warn u not to use their internal data to push for ur case. It may have been obtained illegally. Just redo if u can!
It was posted by d Director. A friend of mine that had issues on her result when it was released was referred to d 'general result' by IT department, telling her to get it from fb. hmmm I can't redo that course o.. 3credit unit course and A for that matter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: It was posted by d Director. A friend of mine that had issues on her result when it was released was referred to d 'general result' by IT department, telling her to get it from fb. hmmm I can't redo that course o.. 3credit unit course and A for that matter.
OK, after exams u push for it but it gonna be a long haul unless they have improved on this. U know it could be missing not failed. Most of the failed courses later came in as repeat. U know I have not seen my missing7 and most nursing students don't even know how to graduate-some have 9missing results. I'm better than them... at least I have graduated. It's crazy and scary...but did u see the result on ur portal earlier?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
OK, after exams u push for it but it gonna be a long haul unless they have improved on this. U know it could be missing not failed. Most of the failed courses later came in as repeat. U know I have not seen my missing7 and most nursing students don't even know how to graduate-some have 9missing results. I'm better than them... at least I have graduated. It's crazy and scary...but did u see the result on ur portal earlier?
I didn't bother to check then because I saw all on that result. But why is it still showing on yet to register courses for exam? Anyway, I'll see what I can do. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: I didn't bother to check then because I saw all on that result. But why is it still showing on yet to register courses for exam? Anyway, I'll see what I can do. Thanks
It may be because it came in to Exams & Assessments as failed or sth...I have not seen my IT grade but that does not mean no score but they know y they are yet to include it.

Has ur pal resolved hers after seeing them on d general list?...I mean have them reflect on her portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Na wa for NOUN.

How can they fix exam for October 4th (Saturday) when its ILEYA day celebration.

I tire for this school sef!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2014
ferdimako:
It may be because it came in to Exams & Assessments as failed or sth...I have not seen my IT grade but that does not mean no score but they know y they are yet to include it.

Has ur pal resolved hers after seeing them on d general list?...I mean have them reflect on her portal.
Initially, she didn't c any of her results, as in she saw parallel f in her portal. So she reported to them, they told her to check that general result first. She saw thesame thing there. Then they told her to write a letter or so, she did tho but she also called somebody working at d HQ to help her out. The issue was resolved within one week...lucky her

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1596) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.