Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? (885 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / How Far Can She Push You? / Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? by Iyandasdiary(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit?

Dear Readers,

Life is full of several opportunities; yet we are always attracted to those things we have been prohibited from touching. Like Eve in the Garden of Eden, we are always attracted to those things that are called taboos; those things that have the potential of providing momentary relief. Is that not why we are where we are today? Is that not the genesis of man’s suffering? The fruit Eve gave to Adam; yes the fruit that has caused and is still causing us so much pain and anguish! That’s what best describes the situation I find myself right now. Dear Lord, how do I get this burden off my shoulder?

I met Deji, during my first year in the University of Lagos; and he is the dream of any woman. He was not only among the most popular undergraduates in the Law faculty, he was also very intelligent; and of course, from a rich family. Though, I was already two years into a relationship before I met him; I wasn’t ready to let such a guy pass me bye just like that. Fate opened a chapter for Deji and I almost the same week we set eyes on each other; and that marked the beginning of my problem.

I was able to keep up with ‘deolu; my boyfriend at that time, and now my husband, without compromising the trust he had in me while also going out with Deji. Yes Deji had it all; but the problem with him and with other cute guys out there as well was the number of girls who also wanted to date him. I got broken-hearted on so many occasions by Deji; yet it wasn’t enough to keep me away from him.

Deep within me, I knew he was not the kind of man I wanted to settle down with; but the will to walk out of the torment I call relationship was lacking. As fate would have it, we both graduated from the university, and got posted to different states for the National Youth Service program. I missed him for a while before memories of him started fading away, and finally things became normal within me; or so I thought.

I got married to ‘deolu and we started a family almost immediately. My family was a perfect example of a happy and Godly one. What more could we ask for; two lovely boys, a very popular law firm, lots of expensive cars in the garage, a house of our own, and of course, tastefully furnished; I mean what more could one possibly ask for?

Then one day, my husband spoke about a lawyer who has been talking him into agreeing into some kind of partnership that has success written all over it. It has always been the dream of ‘deolu to build and establish a law firm that will outlive generations; one that has the best hands in the profession. I didn’t see anything wrong with it since it has always been ‘deolu’s dream; but I was wrong? That friend turned out to be Deji! Yes, my forbidden fruit; imagine the shock when my husband introduced Deji to me as a friend and business partner?

Oh dear! Deji is back, and has never hidden his desire to rekindle the fire that I thought was no longer there; but just that this time, I am happily married with two lovely children. Deji is always taking advantage of every opportunity he has to remind me of what we once had. He would hold me, kiss me, and run his fingers all over my body at the slightest opportunity that comes his way even in the office.

Dear Lord, what should I do? Should I open up and tell my husband that I cheated on him while I was in school? I could barely resist Deji’s advances that keep getting stronger and stronger by the day

SOURCE:www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? by saintneo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm

Being strict with yourself will solve the problem.
Re: How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? by Insight2013(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
That is fire on your roof. U beta cry out b4 the fire bcom uncontrollable. If you can't speak to your husband, open up to yr pastor. Eventually, u wil have to let cat out of the bag.
Re: How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? by addictiv(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
in deji's voice .....you are sleeping on a bicycle
Re: How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Is it more than this thing btw ur legs? Waiting dey their sef wey u pipu no fit hold body?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Bestfriends Ex? / Must Traditional Marriage Be Done In Girl's Village / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfriend (guys Here Should Check This Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.