Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,591 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (108666 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by tosynomolara(f): 5:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Techo pings will sound lyk a bomb......... grin grin
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2013
real_ugee: Yes, Tecno phones are not left out. BBM would be available on Tecno phones from September 21st (tomorrow) via Google Play. The BBM app would be available for tecno phones that run Android 4.0 and above. See the list below;

Tecno Phantom A2
Tecno Phantom A+
Tecno Phantom A
Tecno D1
Tecno Q1
Tecno M3
Tecno L3
Tecno D5
Tecno N7

It was First posted on: http://www..net/android-tecno-phones-bbm/ (Nigeria's Leading Technology Blog!)
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by busket(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2013
what about tecno p3?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2013
tosyn omolara: Techo pings will sound lyk a bomb......... grin grin
tecno pings dont sound like bomb rather its d bomb.beta than bbm on bb
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by beeman80: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2013
maasoap: L3 #14,500
Please how do I get one?I need an L3.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by beeman80: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2013
Which is better between Tecno L3 and M3?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by pjosysnet: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2013
pls thanks for the infos. if i may ask wat of Techno T605 can dat one too be used for the BBM? i will like to know. thnks sir.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by tunapius(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2013
opeano: Chai. As BB no gree woo me all dis while, na diz tecno devices dey promise me heaven n earth. And dis yeye nokia don tok say no more symbian. i still lov my nokiaE5 pass anytin.
abio, na so e gat b.......if e no b nokia, e no fit b lik nokia grin
opeano: Chai. As BB no gree woo me all dis while, na diz tecno devices dey promise me heaven n earth. And dis yeye nokia don tok say no more symbian. i still lov my nokiaE5 pass anytin.
abio, na so e gat b.......if e no b nokia, e no fit b lik nokia
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by RazaqMB(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
benity: Wat is the best tecno phone please
pls sum1 shud answer dis ?? Regardless of d price
Thanks
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
RazaqMB: pls sum1 shud answer dis ?? Regardless of d price
Thanks
tecno a2
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by nicechic(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Davidolives: Does any 1 has info abt d subcription of tecno androids(bis and co) pls
u cn subscribe on android phones bt u wl enjoy it mor wen u subscribe wt an airtel line. 1500k per mnth
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by bisi12004: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
nicechic: u cn subscribe on android phones bt u wl enjoy it mor wen u subscribe wt an airtel line. 1500k per mnth
please what is the code to subscribe. thanks
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by RazaqMB(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
deejay_harry1: tecno a2
sorry A2 or A+
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Defaramade(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
bisi12004: please what is the code to subscribe. thanks
*440*16#
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by bisi12004: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Defaramade:
*440*16#
how can I use it on android
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by vicuze(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
my Techno M3 keep pressing on d screen without anybody touching it pls I need help.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
RazaqMB: sorry A2 or A+
A2
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by RazaqMB(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
vicuze: my Techno M3 keep pressing on d screen without anybody touching it pls I need help.
its touching itself...hehehe
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by wezzyjasified(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
cuteprinz: I wish Tecno D5 had 3G..and now Q1 is becoming scarce *sad face*
if u need q1,am using one.white colour n stil very new.
contact me on whatsapp buh am in lagos oo
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by princeuk21(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2013
is anybody using bbm on his or her tecno phone? undecided
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by princeuk21(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2013
BlackBerry apologized Saturday for issues in the BlackBerry Messenger network. That was the bad news. The good news was that the "issues" were caused, the company says, by unexpected load from 1.1 million users of unauthorized copy of the BlackBerry for Android app. The company will pause the global rollout of BBM for iOS and Android for the time being.

It's an odd development, as the problem and shutdown were on the same day that BBM for Android was released to the public. And even though the iOS version was not to be available until Sunday, September 22, the problem report on Saturday, September 21 says that iOS users who already have the app can continue to use it.

The unauthorized copy of the Android version has been blocked from the network. Users who want to know when the authorized copies are available can sign up at the BBM home page.

The outage for positive reasons may seem like convenient marketing to cover for a network problem, but BBM remains a major asset for BlackBerry, although generally outside of the US. The @BBM twitter feed, which appears only to have been active a few days, has over 200,000 followers.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by misterawo: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls my ogas in the house. Can someone pls tell me how I can browse with MTN BBC subscription using droidvpn. I humbly ask for assistance from gurus in the house.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by physise(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
mister awo: Pls my ogas in the house. Can someone pls tell me how I can browse with MTN BBC subscription using droidvpn. I humbly ask for assistance from gurus in the house.
download droid vpn first. .go to droidvpn.com n register a free account...open ur droid vpn n input ur username n password go to settings in ur droid vpn n change udp port to 500...subscribe to any mtn bbc plan..use blackberry.net as ur apn..open ur droidvpn again n click connect dats all
nb:u r limited to 100mb a day
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Mannylex(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
physise: download droid vpn first. .go to droidvpn.com n register a free account...open ur droid vpn n input ur username n password go to settings in ur droid vpn n change udp port to 500...subscribe to any mtn bbc plan..use blackberry.net as ur apn..open ur droidvpn again n click connect dats all

Guy waddup. Dunno if itz jez me. I can't connect to droidvpn free account anymore. I am only connected when I use the premium account which disconnects. And this happens when I use version 1.8. When I use version 2.1, it doesn't start at all. It says " failed to start engine" Any ideas? All my settings are correct, my phone is rooted, I have tun.Ko e.t.c. Any ideas?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by misterawo: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
physise: download droid vpn first. .go to droidvpn.com n register a free account...open ur droid vpn n input ur username n password go to settings in ur droid vpn n change udp port to 500...subscribe to any mtn bbc plan..use blackberry.net as ur apn..open ur droidvpn again n click connect dats all

Thanks for your swift response to my plea
I remain grateful. However, I've done everything you wrote above. To be sincere with you 100mb is hardly enough for my daily online activities. To add insult to the injury, my droidvpn do disconnects after every 2mb. This is annoying and I consider it to be a nuisance. Infact, I need help on how to upgrade to premium if gurus does not have a handy solution. I am tired of frequent disconnection
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Defaramade(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
bisi12004: how can I use it on android
Just subscribe for the bis package & start using it, no extra settings
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Mannylex(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
mister awo:

Thanks for your swift response to my plea
I remain grateful. However, I've done everything you wrote above. To be sincere with you 100mb is hardly enough for my daily online activities. To add insult to the injury, my droidvpn do disconnects after every 2mb. This is annoying and I consider it to be a nuisance. Infact, I need help on how to upgrade to premium if gurus does not have a handy solution. I am tired of frequent disconnection

It disconnects cause you are using a free account on a premium server. Connect to the free servers. . . For you to use more than 100mb, create more accounts on the droidvpn site, then use a data monitor to check your data usage. When you are at 85mb, switch over to the other account.

Better still download troid vpn, it doesn't require registration ,Troid vpn allows 1gig per day. Pick the servers with udp, then in the first port put 500 in the next put 0
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by qualified(f): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls house, i just have a simple question.
let me explain that i am not a gadget person, dont bother about them too. know virtually nothing about them apart from calls and messages, so dont see my question stupid and dont answer with too much technology terminology.

which of the phones listed above has anyone used d BBM on?
tnx
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by misterawo: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mannylex:

It disconnects cause you are using a free account on a premium server. Connect to the free servers. . . For you to use more than 100mb, create more accounts on the droidvpn site, then use a data monitor to check your data usage. When you are at 85mb, switch over to the other account.

Better still download troid vpn, it doesn't require registration ,Troid vpn allows 1gig per day. Pick the servers with udp, then in the first port put 500 in the next put 0

Thank you very much. Your suggestions here are useful. Pls how can I switch over to free server?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
qualified: pls house, i just have a simple question.
let me explain that i am not a gadget person, dont bother about them too. know virtually nothing about them apart from calls and messages, so dont see my question stupid and dont answer with too much technology terminology.

which of the phones listed above has anyone used d BBM on?
tnx
phantom a2.. havnt usedvit.. but know it works on it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.