Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (108693 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by yehmy(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: kglamour (m ), arcis , pannyman (m ), oyinglory( f),
Linqsz(m ), hero10 , Pita24x , Pazzo , Da_b¤§§. (m ), emma bowin
(m ), ibrahim( m), Chiefupper, tkontop , justrodney ( m), oilbm , dober (m ),
bjsadiq, benekene, Bablarry (m ), proclivity, Kenedex, ebiye55 (m ),
folu500 (m ), OchukoisBlack (m ), deesquare-diddy ( m), glizengem (f ),
JIGHU(m ), themytope , johnekene (m ), ajayi olatunb, Asis (m ),
micafela (m ), Don famous( m), onetimepro ( m), slimkwazi , blaqqyboi,
zig2ryme04 , olaseg1 (m ), sogah, sewen2000 (m ), michealade (m ),
Lyns32uk ( m ), habbyy03( m), elionautos , Biola4u (m ), Cute pessy(m ),
afamjb( m ), joyblinks(f), darlingnuel ( f), kazman7 (m ), smartnoni( m),
cunlae, Plshavmercyamen , UgoMentor , Davluck (m ), fadasam ,
chuksozy, dewalexify, sly boggie (m ), mikky2k2 (m ), HookesLaw,
Randerl , wandeay, shegzee43 , packaging , kkpopsy, ruth maris ( f),
FredFDR , Ballo52 (m ), shaqoloye( m), Humblega , mflexy8 (m ),
Nascimento(m ), penilenig, rajiade , dominique (f ), zeelo2014 , dabigwalls,
tdemo and 72 guest(s)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by adaye: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: SMH...

TECNO AGAIN??
CHEAP PRODUCTS SELLS BEST SHA...

I CAN NEVER USE A TECNO..

EVERY TOM AND STELLA OWNS DIS PRODUCT..

BEFOR U THROW ONE LEG, U DON SEE LIKE 6PIPZ WITH TECNO..

SAME REASON I NEVER GET ABA CLOTHS...

Another dumbass. I wonder why some people don't think before posting. Apart from the irrelevance of your comments it shows that you speak before thinking. Your comments that every tom and Stella own a techno can also be said of blackberry and Samsung and nokia. Most people own a Bob and Sammy is arguably the most popular/common phone now in Nigeria especially within the smartphone category. Further more most uses of these brands do not own the flagships but devices that are more in the price range of tecno. It would have been better you state or dislike for the product based on performance or specs.also the fact that u are using an s3 or HTC one does not make you an ellite when compared to someone using a techno flagship. It is all about choice. The days when phones were used as status symbols are dead. Unless of course for the small minded minority.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by beeboy09(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2013
All Phones are made in China, not all though but major phones like iphones and the likes. Just look behind your piece and i am sure you would see made in China written boldly and proudly behind it so anyone talking bad about Tecno and praising Iphone is a blind bat flying at night.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2013
what about samsung galaxy phones would they also have bbm ?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Danyl(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
this is ridiculous o, D3 no dey there
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by cutieemperor007: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Holding my Techno Q1 close to my chest and waiting for 12 GMT.....
Cant wait to have the BBM experience on my Andriod.....
i always know there is a reason my spirit choose the Techno Q1 over bold 5, with the BBM on andriod, that is what i call a complete phone and getting value for money.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
zandie: God, I need an android phone.

tecno aint android... its china

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by physise(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Shyna112: what about samsung galaxy phones would they also have bbm ?
yes
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by cutieemperor007: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:

bad belle.....
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
cutieemperor007:

bad belle.....
lol
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by GSKing: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame: tecno aint android... its china
oh dear, tecno is android, china is the country where tecno phones are manufactured.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Victormology: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Do you want to know the secret of the mini-importation business, if so click the link below and get to know how you can make 150k per month without stress.
www.ultimateimportguide..com
And get ur free report on how you can make 10dollars b4 today runs out.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by donkross1(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Victormology: Do you want to know the secret of the mini-importation business, if so click the link below and get to know how you can make 150k per month without stress.
www.ultimateimportguide..com
And get ur free report on how you can make 10dollars b4 today runs out.
. is dat so ? how much u don make dz week na. u suppose enter forbes list oo.

3 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Boscojugunu(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2013
90 minutes to go. flexin with my D5

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by michealade(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:

another fool
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Tos87(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2013
Can't wait Ţ☹ get my TecnoA+ .....really can't wait.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2013
GSKing:
oh dear, tecno is android, china is the country where tecno phones are manufactured.
lol I think they get my point...I meant the connotative meaning and not the denotative meaning
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2013
michealade: another fool

hehehehehe well I'm not surprised, cheap products are owned by cheap people.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by biolastarboy: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2013
i just saw d BlackBerry messenger on google play, bt checking back to download i can't find it.[b]i just saw d BlackBerry messenger on google play, bt checking back to download i can't find it.[/b]i just saw d BlackBerry messenger on google play, bt checking back to download i can't find it.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2013
You bought BB Z10 for 100k and one dude with Techno
kpalasa can now invite u on BBM... Life is a *ShapeShifter*!

4 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:

hehehehehe well I'm not surprised, cheap products are owned by cheap people.
which phone r u even using...? blackberry hav been fooling Nigerians n tecno came to our rescue n u talking all these...even when Jesus came down to save d world he didnt come down as BlackBerry or samsung galaxy or htc rather he came down as tecno android....

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
which phone r u even using...? blackberry hav been fooling Nigerians n tecno came to our rescue n u talking all these...even when Jesus came down to save d world he didnt come down as BlackBerry or samsung galaxy or htc rather he came down as tecno android....
hahahahahaha, so u mean jesus came as a counterfeit? anyway I dont use blackberry
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by adisarasaq(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Guys which kind of subscription do you use on your Techno? Or will you now start using Blackberry Subscription since you now have BBM on your phone. Need answer ASAP. Thanks

I use bb plan on my Q1 *440*16# 1500 2GB Airtel
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:
hahahahahaha, so u mean jesus came as a counterfeit? anyway I dont use blackberry

is tecno a counterfeit....?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
WORSE THAN A COUNTERFEIT
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
dee_jay harry just gave u the best answer
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013
This goes out to y'all hatin TECNO. Even the flags in the United States of America says "MADE IN CHINA". U are hatin China poducts when Naija neva even fit do produce phone battery.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by stephano100(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2013
tdemo: cryAbeg which of android app dey come blackberry as we give dem bbm. Make dem give urs INSTAGRAM naw
instagram no dey z10,abi na curve1 u still dey use lol
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by iamdsam: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Ok. Blackberry is losing out. They got to sell some of their apps to remain in tin market
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:
lets analyse this.....i bought bb bold 2 for abt 15k from my guy...on my way back d screen broke...i used abt 5k to change d screen.. installed abt 6 rubbish apps d thing started hanging like madt...i cant stream you tube...downloading takes ages...sold my bb to anoda ignorant user
..bought m3... enjoying every aspect of it...n u r telling me it a counter feit...i think i will b needing a good definition of counterfeit... as far as am concern... bb is just a SMART TOY N A CLEAR DEFINITION OF COUNTERFEIT,DECEPTION, FRAUD,SLAVERY...NAME IT!!!

4 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by stephano100(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2013
iyke926: This goes out to y'all hatin TECNO. Even the flags in the United States of America says "MADE IN CHINA" . U are hatin China poducts when Naija neva even fit do produce phone battery. TECNO is a cheap good food and i like am. F*ck y'all mou'fuckin BLACKBERRIANS.
LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.