Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,415 members, 7,971,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (108739 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Yorhng(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2013
dsypha:

lol! is dis wat bbm is about? use of wrong tenses, if dats it, I give up

lol, nd i wonda if d dude knws hs in nd out in d device he claims...#urpreviosquote
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Policewoman(f): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2013
berem: LOL! You later bought a Tecno phone after saying China phones are substandard? If you deny it, I'll show you where you said it. tongue

Tecno for life!! cool
Na person buy am for me as gift o. cool
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2013
dsypha:

lol! is dis wat bbm is about? use of wrong tenses, if dats it, I give up
grin
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Policewoman: Na person buy am for me as gift o. cool

A policeman perhaps!!!

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by 190theclown: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2013
lil max: E b lyk say all mods 4 phone section dey use tecno
grin grin grin grin
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by amiskurie(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2013
where would tecno users buy there pins?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by bigiyaro(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2013
toluxa1: God punish the thief that stole by F7 Phantom 2 weeks after I bought it angry angry angry
Lolz, make God bless you to get note 3. grin

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lutheran(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2013
amiskurie: where would tecno users buy there pins?

Why don't you ask from Google now.........
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by sarutobie(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2013
If BBM wasnt a big deal in the chat world,why the big fuss about its release on android? And why are the android users eagerly expecting it?..lol.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Godsmma: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2013
gosh! I can't wait
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by ceaser: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2013
berem: LOL! You later bought a Tecno phone after saying China
phones are substandard? If you deny
it, I'll show you where you said it. Tecno for life!!
Policewoman: Na person buy am for me as gift o. cool

dsypha:

A policeman perhaps!!!

Nope. I suspect she confiscated it from another innocent victim along with toluxa1's F7 at an illegal police road block. The evidence is just too overwhelming. Someone who hitherto has led the war on techno suddenly owning a techno device - Na awoof na. Na tolux1 curse catch am.

toluxa1: God punish the thief that stole by F7 Phantom 2 weeks after I bought it angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by jman77(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2013
embassyman: Teccno Phantom A+ is the best with 4.2.1 adroid version, too much speed, faster than samsung galaxy s5, this Tecno is something else,pls buy it brothers, as thats what i am presently using, u will come back here to say thank you to me
bro! Please how much is it?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2013
God, I need an android phone.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2013

Heeya!! Sentimamokan (take hrt) be extra careful nxt time sad
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Majorify: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2013
pls any confirmation yet. what time wil it be on playstore?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2013
zandie: God, I need an android phone.
are we to takw this as a prayer, Wish or Just statement pls clarify
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2013
shiiit....if e no work 4 p3. na to market am buy L3 .........
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by sundaydammy: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] smileyPls can we have the price of this phones so that one can know the one to buy and where to get the them thanks and what would be the BBM price on them
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by just2endowed: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2013
its 21 Sept oh. who has check playstore if the bbm is there
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by SevendaysRain(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls can somebody explain to me what is BBM in details,
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by frainc(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2013
amiskurie: where would tecno users buy there pins?
If we can't find it in market
then we will borrow it or steal it

all we need na to get am

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Femistico(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2013
sundaydammy: [color=#000099][/color][b][/b] smileyPls can we have the price of this phones so that one can know the one to buy and where to get the them thanks and what would be the BBM price on them
a learner
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by gideon243(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2013
olahero: A2 is better A+, because of It's larger screen and It's OS version.
u can update ur phantom a+ is using UI ROM
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
for the broke ones yxtel g928 can run bbm #8500'' android 4.1 call patmaine systems,,,,, 08037603731 to get yours or any tecno
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by THREASHOLD20: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
It will b available by 12 pm today so get android phones ready
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Emmonski(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
If no b iPhone,e no fit high layelaye
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by oilbm: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2013
cuteprinz: I wish Tecno D5 had 3G..and now Q1 is becoming scarce *sad face*
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by darlingnuel(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2013
What name is the app gonna bear on google play? Cos right now there are myriads of supposedly fake 'BBM ANDROID' apps in the google market.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by tdemo(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2013
cryAbeg which of android app dey come blackberry as we give dem bbm. Make dem give urs INSTAGRAM naw
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Rexyl(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
BBM on android. Hope this will make android phones more secure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!! / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.