Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,171 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] (30323 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Erotex(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
simple!! No car
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

Bro stop hating and get a life, @ least 50 million nigerians knows him, how people know you?
o boy wch 1 be ur our own na ..ur reply is a SIGN of arrogance toward the guys question ...n I wish u put an END to this ur irritative behavior cos @ TIME u mights meet some1 wu wuld make TINZ miserable 4 u...

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Lordave: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
nenischinney:
Hey re u a leaner
Do You know him?
Please I'd like you to come to my house and clarify who he is to me, thanks.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

Bro stop hating and get a life, @ least 50 million nigerians knows him, how people know you?

You can tell a KID from their comment. cant you differentiate a simple question from hating?

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Myque1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
ok
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ritux: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Can someone please tell us who he be? I don't know any of them and I want to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by toprealman: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
What are they doing close to that bed? Thought flower in bed is a wedding night/ honeymoon thing?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Lordave: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Indifferent: If you don't know pope, it says one thing about you. You don't watch Nigerian movies. Simple
hmmm..Does knowing him guarantee one a place in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Are they suppose to fork after that or what?what's the bed with rose petals for?can somebody explain.?...
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by kreamidiva(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pope John Paul i know,Pope Francis i know, Nwanne who are you

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by mastermynd(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Uyi168: If i say i knw them,I'M A LIAR!!!
pope koo,,,cardinal ni,,,,
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
skales: I don't like darrk skinned girls..... And I see no reason why a man would have to kneel down before he could propose to a woman.. Doesn't make sense.

Women should be the one kneeling down thanking us for doing them such great favour.

My moiney, my house, my time, my food, all de good things of life I gave to her while courting, I go still kneel down to propose to her again? Abeg count me out.

*i know my english suckz*
I'm not an american.

nna eh, me follow you the reason this point oooo but man gat to do what man must do
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Wendyslim(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
I don't know him ooooooooooooooooooo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Lordave: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
skales: I don't like darrk skinned girls..... And I see no reason why a man would have to kneel down before he could propose to a woman.. Doesn't make sense.

Women should be the one kneeling down thanking us for doing them such great favour.

My moiney, my house, my time, my food, all de good things of life I gave to her while courting, I go still kneel down to propose to her again? Abeg count me out.

*i know my english suckz*
I'm not an american.
Even self David Cameron made a mistakes while speaking english.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by kreamidiva(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Special t-shirt for the special occasion kiss
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

50 million waiting?

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by hikmoj(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
angel TI:

And I dont know/heard of him too!
2 b frank d name sounds strange.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by 9jauk: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Too many Junks news on Nigerian bloggs , , I'm out Block me; Cocaine and Caviar.

Absolutely bullocks!!!
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by beckyomas(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
I don't get it! I went through the whole thread thinking I'll get an explanation of who d dude was but did not. Instead of those f.ools answering, there are busy talking rubbish. I DON'T KNOW HIM EITHER.

7 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by 9ijaprince(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nollywood actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo is off
the market as he popped the question to his
girlfriend last night.
The talented actor and his fiancé Jennifer
Awele Okpuno have dated for over 3
(three) years and now the JP as he’s
popularly called, decided to take their
relationship up a notch.
Diamond celebrities reports that Jr Pope
played a dangerous prank on his soon to be
wife Jennifer. She was told by a girlfriend
of hers that Jnr Pope was going to be
cheating on her with another girl from
London.
She then travelled all the way from Asaba
to Port harcourt to fight for her man. When
she got to the hotel and knocked at the door,
a girl with a towel wrapped over her breast
opened the door for her, Jenifer pushed the
door open in anger ready to fight, and then
met the room filled with people a bed full
of roses and the love of her life on one
Knee..

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by traffickz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
These nAmes don't sound Nigerian. Are they from Botswana?

Divorce news Booting!
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by crackhaus: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
In the event of Pope Jnr wanting to propose, he called for lights & cameras, asked for roses, wore his sunglasses inside the bedroom, then went on his kneels. He then proceeded to bring out the engagement ring out of hiding, then made sure the scene was really perfect..after which he said the golden words.
So my question is this, at what point in this whole shebang did future wife start sobbing/crying? Cos I would have imagined with the cameras rolling, roses splattered everywhere, and the atmoshere tense, she would have figured the whole thing out immediately she stepped into that room.

It's a good thing to get married oo. I love women so much - somewhere deep in their hearts, they just love to act shocked and maybe conjure up a few tear drops after getting proposed to, almost like that's not what they wanted out of the relationship.
I really hope my girl pretends to act shocked when I finally propose too her, I imagine that's the fun of it

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
@op do this ur Junior Pope a favour and post his Biodata here.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by lepasharon(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Oh My Godddd .Junior Pope my guyyyyy.cheesy...he is so hotttt !
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by xager(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
i see strange people
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by 9jauk: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
I beg Park make I watch My British Job on Channel 4.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Lordave: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
You obviously do not know the meaning of 'hot' in this stance. The dude I'm seeing on those pics is not hot, though, he may look good.
lepasharon: Oh My Godddd .Junior Pope my guyyyyy.cheesy...he is so hotttt !
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ukpaku: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

pope john paul ii, i no,
pope benedit i no
pope francis i no
who is pope dondo?

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Whew

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Chinwem(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Never heard of him unfortunately undecided
Congrats sha
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by crackhaus: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
9ijaprince: Nollywood actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo is off
the market as he popped the question to his
girlfriend last night.
The talented actor and his fiancé Jennifer
Awele Okpuno have dated for over 3
(three) years and now the JP as he’s
popularly called, decided to take their
relationship up a notch.
Diamond celebrities reports that Jr Pope
played a dangerous prank on his soon to be
wife Jennifer. She was told by a girlfriend
of hers that Jnr Pope was going to be
cheating on her with another girl from
London.
She then travelled all the way from Asaba
to Port harcourt to fight for her man. When
she got to the hotel and knocked at the door,
a girl with a towel wrapped over her breast
opened the door for her, Jenifer pushed the
door open in anger ready to fight, and then
met the room filled with people a bed full
of roses and the love of her life on one
Knee..
Ahh I see! Now I understand why they all say I'm not romantic enough. ??
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by sylve11: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
undecided Who is pope? Havent heard or seen him before, guess he also a frair. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mavin Crew Pose For Selfies Together (photo) / Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo / Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.