Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,473 members, 7,920,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] (30366 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by lastmessenger: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2013
classic music:

I don't know him either
And i dont know him too
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by RedArrow: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Indifferent: If you don't know pope, it says one thing about you. You don't watch Nigerian movies. Simple
. Yea, we don't. Any crime in that? Pls tell us who this Pope is. Thanks
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Ikbobby(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Who's dis guy?, how did he make it to the front page? undecided undecided
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Olisa4all: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2013
skales: I don't like darrk skinned girls..... And I see no reason why a man would have to kneel down before he could propose to a woman.. Doesn't make sense.

Women should be the one kneeling down thanking us for doing them such great favour.

My moiney, my house, my time, my food, all de good things of life I gave to her while courting, I go still kneel down to propose to her again? Abeg count me out.

*i know my english suckz*
I'm not an american.

grin cheesy i died
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by victorazy(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

Bro stop hating and get a life, @ least 50 million nigerians knows him, how people know you?

Which 50million?
I no know him too o!
From the headline I tut pope Francis junior brother is getting married.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by lastmessenger: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2013
This is really a funny thread.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by kreamidiva(f): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2013
lorretta u: So saying that if she didn't come,the proposal wouldn't have held?

Na wa o

If na me,the proposal for dey cancelled.cos I can't imagine myself traveing to go and fight someone over a man whis cheating on me

What if it wasn't a prank,she'd really go physical over a man?what if she got hurt and the man still leaves her in the end?

Odikwa risky o

Lol cheesy odikwa vely vely vely lisky o.

What if the other girl poured acid on her
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Temple Chinedum: Last night was a moment for tears of joy for Jennifer when Jnr Pope pop'd the question!
Wish you best of luck bro mi!

who are they?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by anishe(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Is she a Virgin?

Why all this camaraderie if she's not a Virgin.

Nigerians, we just copy things without knowing the knitty gritty. All these shows are done to propose to a virgin but here in Nigeria, we just do that for anybody.

I tire for Naija copy copy o
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by anishe(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Ik-bobby:
Who's dis guy?, how did he make it to the front page? undecided undecided

Ask Seun or Mukina.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Tbken: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
For dos of you,talkin rubish,dnt knw him dnt knw him...i tink google shud be ur friend..besides must u knw him b4 he make his doe....of wat value wil it be if worthless pple knw him...dnt knw him plz i'm beggin b4 u kill him wit acident @u all witches
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by londoner: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Congrats to them, I think iIsaw him in a film...but nmot sure, since I cant see his whole face.
he has some nice bite-able lips though.....wifey should enjoy joor....lol

Nice to see a young couple getting married in their prime....and without the lady giving birth before being made a wife.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Sike(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Pope jnr indeed!
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2013
I know the lady
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2013
After 4 pages of this thread none of his friends or PR guys can give us some basic info about this guy. Where is he from? Edo or Delta? How old is the guy self. Is the girl a Nigerian?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by 5megabyte: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2013
There is actually no general rule here, if u feel so lucky to marry her given ur own wretched life then kneel, if you feel u want to copy everything you see the western movies suggesting and you have no sense of your own, pls kneel. Any other circumstance besides this does not call for kneeling, in some context it is totally thoughtless. If u have been dating and 'exploring' everything each other has to offer, then what is the trash about when u say 'let us seal this friendship', what's the big deal? Pls let's stop copying every rub.ish out of hollywood. And pls lasstly to d younger ones here, pls do not forget that a movie actor is not what he acts, if segun arinze acts professor roles in a movie, it dosent make him a prof pls, brad pit was achilles but it dosent make him anything close to achilles, if not for the success of movie commerce actors use to be at the most king jesters in a king's court in those days, so pls becos one dumb actor or artist did smtin dosent mean it makes sense. And pls lastly to many ppl popularity is total trash, i most truly successful people will tell u wot it costs to sell off anonimity, ask harrisson ford
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2013
Can u come up with a clearer pix of d pope guy,i dnt knw him either and yes,i watch naija films sometimes.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Christmasdon(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2013
.why are there so much abusive words on Dis thread. Mostly the girls. U'all should goget a life.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2013
Chai everybody wantu get married dy wantu enjoy marriage life before Jesus come cheesy lol i use to trip for him i love his body ehn one day i was now imagining what it would be like to have sex with him cheesy jenifa my school mother hapi for dm chai me sef go marry ooo even 17yrs dn dy marry for naija while me iyana agba make i no talk
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by kingbang: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Junior Pope ko, senior Imam ni!
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by TempleChinedum(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
ajasa4link: hate?...instead of u doing ur job perfectly well as a good PR person (which u are to him) by explaining who he is or which films he's acted in,u are busy accusing me of hating.. Na wa for ur PR firm o

For the records not for you broke a.ss
The girl is not a celebrity, she's a graduate of Benson Idahosah University Benin.
If you want to know any other thing about him google his name full stop!!!

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by kingbang: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

The girl is not a celebrity, she's a graduate of Benson Idahosah University Benin.

Stop forcing the guy's popularity down our throats! That niggar is not popular, he aint shiit and we don't know him. SIMPLE!!
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by dollyparton(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Who is Junior Pope? Is it the name of a person, animal place or thing or a botanical name?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wheres the shirt for 'And I said No!' grin and yes I dont know him too
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by eaglechild: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
I know who he is.
OP are you happy now
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ymbello1: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
PLS U DEM BI?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
ymbello1: PLS U DEM BI?
Unpopular celebrities.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

Lol...so because I don't know ur client to be a popular celebrity am now broke?...I only asked u who he was, but ur lack of professionalism made u forsake the path of reasoning and u resorted to name-calling....smh....
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
ajasa4link: Lol...so because I don't know ur client to be a popular celebrity am now broke?...I only asked u who he was, but ur lack of professionalism made u forsake the path of reasoning and u resorted to name-calling....smh....
You are the most ungrateful person i've ever seen on this forum...smh
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Tbken: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
kingbang:

Stop forcing the guy's popularity down our throats! That niggar is not popular, he aint shiit and we don't know him. SIMPLE!!
dnt allow words fall off ur mouth lyk shit 4rm fowls ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Rock Shares Video Of Aki Chinedu Ikedieze [PICS+VIDEO] / Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames / Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.