Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,430 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] (30460 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ozoemeka(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

T :De new trend in Nigeria is marrying. I guess they see all the celebs getting married now everyone is getting married because it's cool?! undecided
ajasa4link: Never heard of him before. which of the popes is his father?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ozoemeka(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
You don't like dark skin girls? But you are as dark as coal?

These dark skin niggass and your inferiority complexes smh

This is why I can't be friends with a darkie you all think like basic animals.. .

skales: I don't like darrk skinned girls..... And I see no reason why a man would have to kneel down before he could propose to a woman.. Doesn't make sense.

Women should be the one kneeling down thanking us for doing them such great favour.

My moiney, my house, my time, my food, all de good things of life I gave to her while courting, I go still kneel down to propose to her again? Abeg count me out.

*i know my english suckz*
I'm not an american.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Slynonny(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=ajasa4link]Never heard of him before. which of the popes is his father?
Don't bother yourself bro!!
Ask your sister she no fit say she no know jnr pope
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2013
M to never had of him
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
god_of_music: You are the most ungrateful person i've ever seen on this forum...smh
am ungrateful because i dont know ur cult hero?...what tha fvck are u smoking?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=Slynonny][/quote]90% of commentators on this thread both male and female dont know him ,so what is ur point?
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tbken: i guess u dnt knw ur father also.....go jump lagoon,he is an actor and you? Empty head
ur upbringing sucks big time for u to insult another person's parents in the heat of an arguement....i would love to banter words with u,but a wise man once said; DONT ARGUE WITH AN EEDIOT,THEY WILL DRAG U DOWN AND BEAT U WITH EXPERIENCE...so i will just let it pass
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
ajasa4link: am ungrateful because i dont know ur cult hero?...what tha fvck are u smoking?
See your life How did you know he's based in cult movies *shaking my head in dissapointment* Mtscheeew *unfollows thread*
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
god_of_music: See your life How did you know he's based in cult movies *shaking my head in dissapointment* Mtscheeew *unfollows thread*
Lol...u don't even understand English language...who told u "cult hero" means he acts cult movies?....Na wa o,who go come help me explain it to u now?...cult hero be like person wey una respect die,wey una dey celebrate very well and una dey hype well...like thierry Henry for arsenal fc
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
ajasa4link: Lol...u don't even understand English language...who told u "cult hero" means he acts cult movies?....Na wa o,who go come help me explain it to u now?...cult hero be like person wey una respect die,wey una dey celebrate very well and una dey hype well...like thierry Henry for arsenal fc
Ok, now i know. Tenk cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
ozo_emeka: You don't like dark skin girls? But you are as dark as coal?

These dark skin niggass and your inferiority complexes smh

This is why I can't be friends with a darkie you all think like basic animals.. .

Don't let me insult your father, he didn't do me anything.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Tbken: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
ajasa4link: ur upbringing sucks big time for u to insult another person's parents in the heat of an arguement....i would love to banter words with u,but a wise man once said; DONT ARGUE WITH AN EEDIOT,THEY WILL DRAG U DOWN AND BEAT U WITH EXPERIENCE...so i will just let it pass
not making sense SMH
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
god_of_music: See your life How did you know he's based in cult movies *shaking my head in dissapointment* Mtscheeew *unfollows thread*

Cult Hero = Cult movies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos / Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.