Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN (29947 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by nairaman66(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
sheyie2007: your president 's voice

Big man QUEST!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
YusufG: Still D Ugl,Clueless,Retardeen,Foolish,hopeless,Donkey president
ol boy the man na person fada o
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
who cares
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Gwekzy: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls who sang Jaiye jaiye by wizkid?

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by gunuvi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Go GEJ, you are still our president and will be till 2019. Your humility surpassed all previous presidents.
Forget about all distractions. When Patience was sick the opposition were everywhere condemning her but when Tinubu went for medical operation since July they all went silent. Hypocrisy at its peak!!!
Nigeria will be great.

18 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by write2obi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerian movie: Way them na?
can't find them.
which CNN?
My friend go and subscribe.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by write2obi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Gwekzy: Pls who sang Jaiye jaiye by wizkid?
Fela ft Osadebe

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
bishopoliver: Is Amaechi dia too embarassed
you wan cause civil war for CNN studios?
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Tinoxky: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Enjoying the senior joke dude!....
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by kopr8mc(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bright...:
what does ve to say rather then to promise what they can't achieve in 20yrs time...
Exactly my point...I wonder what he has achieved dt he want 2 tel d whole world...I wsh Quest can ask I'm abt d annual festival called ASUU STRIKE.Smh@GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Dee60: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
How much did we pay the brokers? Or was it free?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by bukiboy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mr Terror. GeJ get inferiority complex. Small girl intimating GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg who get BB charger?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by write2obi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
If you don't like Goodluck Jonathan as your President, pls kindly Port to Togo till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
I have been on CNN since 9:25 after I saw this and I have not seen Gej....is it ended?
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by ddippset(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
steve_cantrell: ZAIN ASHER, you little girl, You NEVER end an interview with the president of the most populous black nation with "TAKE CARE !"

GEJ could have done a lot better, I know OBJ would.
see you! Abi you think say na nigerian man dey interview am wey go dey say well done sir, yes sir, thank you sir, weldone sir, good night sir.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
gunuvi: Go GEJ, you are still our president and will be till 2019. Your humility surpassed all previous presidents.
Forget about all distractions. When Patience was sick the opposition were everywhere condemning her but when Tinubu went for medical operation since July they all went silent. Hypocrisy at its peak!!!
Nigeria will be great.
you are a foooooooooooool,how can you be comparing a president with a former governor who is not holding any political office. GEJ is the president while Tinubu is just an ordinary citizen,you dont expect people to attack Tinubu the way attack GEJ. Copy that boy grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
cool surprise

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerian movie: I have been on CNN since 9:25 after I saw this and I have not seen Gej....is it ended?
it is now being shown on cartoon network and later on it would be on kids co

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by tatosh: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
israel007: The guy is trying.

Proud of u GEJ.

Go 2015. We got ur back

How is he trying? What has he done to improve your condition of living as a Nigerian? Give me facts.
All you backward thinkers, when the right leader to take us to the promised land finally takes over, I pray you and your family don't benefit from the progress since you're ok with the current bullshyt situation of the country

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
sheyie2007: His voice is shaking

Fault Finder. U wey ur voice no dey shake why not go and get interviewed by richard

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Gwekzy: Pls who sang Jaiye jaiye by wizkid?
na michael jackson now
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerian movie: I have been on CNN since 9:25 after I saw this and I have not seen Gej....is it ended?

Maybe it was shown on cnn intl and not cnn America or hln
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
YusufG: Still D Ugl,Clueless,Retardeen,Foolish,hopeless,Donkey president

FRESH HURRICANE gives haters and evil spirits COLD that kills them.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
When GEJ was interviewed by Christiane Amanpour he said power has improved only for those back home in Nigeria to refute it. God go catch make im say education don improve.
BTW, is he articulating his points?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by WildChild00(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
ddippset: see you! Abi you think say na nigerian man dey interview am wey go dey say well done sir, yes sir, thank you sir, weldone sir, good night sir.

The last time I was opportuned to listen to an interview granted to an American President, by CNN correspondence, he was still addressed as sir, so wat happened to the likes of a Nigerian president? Dont tell me the lack journalism training.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by gmiky: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
The guy gave the questions a good shot...give it to him.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by pyyxxaro: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
I would LOVE UNCLE QUEST to interview AunTY PAT b4 the end of this administration grin
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by write2obi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
A-town:

Maybe it was shown on cnn intl and not cnn America or hln
Its on CNN ikotu
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
sheyie2007: Abeg who get BB charger?
i get,come collect am for maiduguri near shekau house
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
I heard he threaten [size=30pt]al-shabab[/size] If it is true then we are in a deep poo, shocked shocked shocked shocked someone please confirm!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Makes ‘last Minute’ Cancellation Of Aso Rock Trip / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.