Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,393 members, 7,917,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN (29897 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2013
okay!
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by clint77ng: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2013
tatosh:

How is he trying? What has he done to improve your condition of living as a Nigerian? Give me facts.
All you backward thinkers, when the right leader to take us to the promised land finally takes over, I pray you and your family don't benefit from the progress since you're ok with the current bullshyt situation of the country
I also pray u and ur family doesn't benefit from d fresh air.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Boss13: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2013
How many of you would be courageous enough to tell the president to his face that he is clueless? If you can't say it to his face then don't say it at all. Many of us here do not know how to run our own personal affairs, talk more of a country. The only govt activities we get to know of are those provided by journalists.

If you must criticize the president, do so with the fact presented before you and not by insulting his person. It shows bad manners, irresponsibility and poor upbringing. As you heap the insults, you are indirectly telling us the kind of mother you have/had and the job she did with you.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by victorazy(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2013
israel007: The guy is trying.

Proud of u GEJ.

Go 2015. We got ur back

Since last month I've been in support of GEJ.
Enemies shld plz go baf untop transformer. grin
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by RCh9Jense: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2013
So, I read the entire thread and my conclusion is this: only a meagre percentage of Nigerians are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by eluquenson(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2013
See as Mimiko they look like an Orphan, its like mama no follow them this time around cos na Allison flanked grin him to the left....na wao grin

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by eightsin(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2013
I want dis country to be great.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by favourlicious: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2013
write2obi: Hope shipopotamus will not, enter there and call Mr Quest, *My pikin, if you query my couple finish, make you query me 2*
God punish you in advance, if you quote me talk nonsense.

Ewu naim u be!!! Wahlahi!!
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by GoodBoi1(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2013
nijanigga: Richard Quest was once caught with weeds inside an elevator. If you listen to the guy, you know he's high on something.
And he is gay too. How will our president voice shake for gay Quest.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by favourlicious: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls Tell them Õoooº°˚ ˚°º.....
Like they wud do better if given same opportunity!!!!!! Mcheewwwwwwww 3-| º°˚˚
Boss13: How many of you would be courageous enough to tell the president to his face that he is clueless? If you can't say it to his face then don't say it at all. Many of us here do not know how to run our own personal affairs, talk more of a country. The only govt activities we get to know of are those provided by journalists.

If you must criticize the president, do so with the fact presented before you and not by insulting his person. It shows bad manners, irresponsibility and poor upbringing. As you heap the insults, you are indirectly telling us the kind of mother you have/had and the job she did with you.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by patrickmuf(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2013
gunuvi: Go GEJ, you are still our president and will be till 2019. Your humility surpassed all previous presidents.
Forget about all distractions. When Patience was sick the opposition were everywhere condemning her but when Tinubu went for medical operation since July they all went silent. Hypocrisy at its peak!!!
Nigeria will be great.
atleast we know tinubu's whereabout...
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by gunuvi(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you are a foooooooooooool,how can you be comparing a president with a former governor who is not holding any political office. GEJ is the president while Tinubu is just an ordinary citizen,you dont expect people to attack Tinubu the way attack GEJ. Copy that boy grin grin grin grin
You are a ba.stard! Did I compare tinubu with gej? Read my comment again u this fooooooooli.sh drunkard
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by zada(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2013
@All, GEJ is a leader without any idea of the country he is dealing with. How can an academics of his type cannot manage the affairs of Nigeria. Many of us fail to accept the simple fact that GEJ over time is expected to have garnered experiences from the various political offices he held to this moment as president. Suffix to say he is doing a professional course,is this how he will keep fumbling and messing up his career or rather was he given his doctorate as a resilt of his much eulogy of and i qoute 'GOODLUCK' or was it mere hard work? GEJ hardly comports himself as president, he doesn't carry that Aura,charisma or confidence a president carries. You must always see him as if he is in a panic situation. Yes! Being the president of the most populous black nation is no doubt tasking, but nigeria is not as big as America and yet Obama still handles himself with precision and focus. The PDP as a party has never hard it so bad until now, he could not even handle party issues talk more of Nigeria. It is a pity that many of us do not see afar, but only dwell in ignorance, tribal and religious sentiments. If our leaders in past memorial didn't get it right and we are still in that trail today then we can never get it right, I can't help but ponder if my brothers in the North after all this years in power and all is not well with me and yet am still in the same situation with my brothers from the south south. Then I should know that irrespective of where am from my future is still bleek. Not because Babangida or Yar Adua didn't get it right that I Aleimeseigh shld not make it right. With what I see today, I have zero believe that Nigeria will ever be better collectively rather let' s continue hustling along to whereever better it can take us to individually. Collectively is unrealizable. We shld knw that if others from the north didn't do well then the south shld prove it self to Nigerians and see if even the north doesn't vote GEJ 2015. If we continue to accept it that the North spoilt everything and the south shld continue to do the same since is their time, I am affraid there is no future or hope for a collective Nigerian Development.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Quest mean business, GEJ means what? cheesy
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by bigtudu(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Just take sometime to think if anybody in your generation anyone has achieved what the man you re insulting has achieved in life, you don't even ve a PHD. Holder in your family , your insult him.
I'm not saying he is the best president.
May God ve mercy on you.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by bros12345: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Nairalanders continue to show that they have no proper upbringing. Ok Ok, I remember, its mainly commented by 14-17 yr old. Sorry gotta leave now.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2013
Boss13: How many of you would be courageous enough to tell the president to his face that he is clueless? If you can't say it to his face then don't say it at all. Many of us here do not know how to run our own personal affairs, talk more of a country. The only govt activities we get to know of are those provided by journalists.

Give us access to the President first.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by babeface3: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2013
I am proud of GEJ. He really tried and dodged skillfully some unnecessary questions from that lousy looking gal. Oyibo no get respect oh, how that gal go dress like that dey ask some yeye questions. Who be Obama wey go draw concerns and "cries" from Nigerians becos him no com naija. And oga Jona ansa that one well.

But who noticed the look on Okonjo Iweala face, like when you bring a child to an event to recite a nursery rhyme and you dey look that child make him no disappoint you. Funny things no fit skip naija for once grin grin
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by legalcode(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2013
I'v noticed that the only people that Hate this GEJ on Nairaland are mainly from the Yoruba tribe......but y? what has he done to the yoruba people what?
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by write2obi(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2013
favourlicious:

Ewu naim u be!!! Wahlahi!!
Comment ignored.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by write2obi(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2013
bros12345: Nairalanders continue to show that they have no proper upbringing. Ok Ok, I remember, its mainly commented by 14-17 yr old. Sorry gotta leave now.
Who be this one again? #spit on him. Foking Muppet.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Teacher; who can make a sentence with BEANS? Akpos; we are all human beans! ! ....teacher faints, yet to recover in warri general hospital....
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Positiveminds(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2013
YusufG: Still D Ugl,Clueless,Retardeen,Foolish,hopeless,Donkey president

This is why people like you don't amount to anything in life. You bring avoidable curses upon yourself.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by sokunji(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You need to learn. Good Jonathan would not be criticised as an individual but would as the President. Holding a public office gives Nigerians the room to criticise him.
Oga you need to learn..........Criticism is different from blatantly insulting the president and name calling. It shows a gross lack of home training. Please limit your insults to your parents and stop showing yourselves here.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Positiveminds(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2013
zada: @All, GEJ is a leader without any idea of the country he is dealing with. How can an academics of his type cannot manage the affairs of Nigeria. Many of us fail to accept the simple fact that GEJ over time is expected to have garnered experiences from the various political offices he held to this moment as president. Suffix to say he is doing a professional course,is this how he will keep fumbling and messing up his career or rather was he given his doctorate as a resilt of his much eulogy of and i qoute 'GOODLUCK' or was it mere hard work? GEJ hardly comports himself as president, he doesn't carry that Aura,charisma or confidence a president carries. You must always see him as if he is in a panic situation. Yes! Being the president of the most populous black nation is no doubt tasking, but nigeria is not as big as America and yet Obama still handles himself with precision and focus. The PDP as a party has never hard it so bad until now, he could not even handle party issues talk more of Nigeria. It is a pity that many of us do not see afar, but only dwell in ignorance, tribal and religious sentiments. If our leaders in past memorial didn't get it right and we are still in that trail today then we can never get it right, I can't help but ponder if my brothers in the North after all this years in power and all is not well with me and yet am still in the same situation with my brothers from the south south. Then I should know that irrespective of where am from my future is still bleek. Not because Babangida or Yar Adua didn't get it right that I Aleimeseigh shld not make it right. With what I see today, I have zero believe that Nigeria will ever be better collectively rather let' s continue hustling along to whereever better it can take us to individually. Collectively is unrealizable. We shld knw that if others from the north didn't do well then the south shld prove it self to Nigerians and see if even the north doesn't vote GEJ 2015. If we continue to accept it that the North spoilt everything and the south shld continue to do the same since is their time, I am affraid there is no future or hope for a collective Nigerian Development.

You just succeeded in spewing out gabbage. Indeed, talk is cheap
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by eaglechild: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
babeface3: I am proud of GEJ. He really tried and dodged skillfully some unnecessary questions from that lousy looking gal. Oyibo no get respect oh, how that gal go dress like that dey ask some yeye questions. Who be Obama wey go draw concerns and "cries" from Nigerians becos him no com naija. And oga Jona ansa that one well.

But who noticed the look on Okonjo Iweala face, like when you bring a child to an event to recite a nursery rhyme and you dey look that child make him no disappoint you. Funny things no fit skip naija for once grin grin
You last paragraph got me ROFLMAO
But i'll say he did well.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2013
sokunji: Oga you need to learn..........Criticism is different from blatantly insulting the president and name calling. It shows a gross lack of home training. Please limit your insults to your parents and stop showing yourselves here.
Very good advice
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by spicyjoe: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2013
YusufG: Still D Ugl,Clueless,Retardeen,Foolish,hopeless,Donkey president
with your name alone i can see the reason why u can openly abuse ur president. nor be Yusulf be ur name?
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Kinikini: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2013
gunuvi: Go GEJ, you are still our president and will be till 2019. Your humility surpassed all previous presidents.
Forget about all distractions. When Patience was sick the opposition were everywhere condemning her but when Tinubu went for medical operation since July they all went silent. Hypocrisy at its peak!!!
Nigeria will be great.

when will some understand simple things like this. When HRH Patience Jonathan went for treatment abroad, the Presidency did not disclose the reason for her absence was for medical treatment. Madam of Aso Rock even denied being sick. Tinubu announced he was sick and going for medical treatment. Tinubu had by that act of openness prevented rumours about his intent and health condition. People don't just criticise the Presidency without valid reasons most times. The Presidency have given people too many reasons to criticise it.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by paulkhalifa(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2013
israel007: The guy is trying.

Proud of u GEJ.

Go 2015. We got ur back
abeggi speak for urself o
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by paulkhalifa(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2013
legalcode: I'v noticed that the only people that Hate this GEJ on Nairaland are mainly from the Yoruba tribe......but y? what has he done to the yoruba people what?
1.increase in fuel price
2.ASUU strike
3.Didn't tackle the main electricity problem
4.Being a total douche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / 2019 Elections: 8 Things Saraki Said At 84th PDP NEC Meeting / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.