Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN (29924 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by paulkhalifa(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2013
bigtudu: Just take sometime to think if anybody in your generation anyone has achieved what the man you re insulting has achieved in life, you don't even ve a PHD. Holder in your family , your insult him.
I'm not saying he is the best president.
May God ve mercy on you.
Both my parents are PHD holders and tell me something that this Goodluck has achieved that has affected me or u.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Freiburger(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Boss13: How many of you would be courageous enough to tell the president to his face that he is clueless? If you can't say it to his face then don't say it at all.
Oh yes I can, but I won't be doing that because he is a superficial-being, but to avoid insulting the people he claims to be leading.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
sokunji: Oga you need to learn..........Criticism is different from blatantly insulting the president and name calling. It shows a gross lack of home training. Please limit your insults to your parents and stop showing yourselves here.
Don't be stupìd. You used the word, criticism, in your comment I quoted. What happened when you called OBJ a monkey?
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Dagoma: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
write2obi: Hope shipopotamus will not, enter there and call Mr Quest, *My pikin, if you query my couple finish, make you query me 2*
God punish you in advance, if you quote me talk nonsense.

Funny one, I can't stop laughing.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by eldeybik(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is that not gov Mimiko of ondo state with GEJ ? Wonder if he is truly of labour party or PDP
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Venchy: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Quest grilling our presido.....lol
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Forwetinnah: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Don't be stupìd. You used the word, criticism, in your comment I quoted. What happened when you called OBJ a monkey?

Tribalist!! So because he called OBJ a monkey that's why you have to dish it out to GEJ with the excuse of posting a comment..make una try mature for this place abeg, a lot of over grown babies flooding this site
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
paul_khalifa:
Both my parents are PHD holders and tell me something that this Goodluck has achieved that has affected me or u.

Both your parents are PHD holders and they produced some1 like you? You can tell that to your fellow nonentities cause the reasons you even listed why you hate GEJ are funny..like he's the only President that's faced ASUU strike and fuel increase, see why I said a lot of over grown babies have flooded this site. With GEJ any1 can blab

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Tribalist!! So because he called OBJ a monkey that's why you have to dish it out to GEJ with the excuse of posting a comment..make una try mature for this place abeg, a lot of over grown babies flooding this site
You're not here from the start to know what transpirede. So, keep off!
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by igboboy1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
And you think NTA would link up with CNN to relay the interview live? You're making a big mistake. They wouldn't want to do that because it would amount to giving Nigerians that may not have access to CNN the opportunity to see how the President will "fall their hands."

Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by aadejesu: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
YusufG: Still D Ugl,Clueless,Retardeen,Foolish,hopeless,Donkey president
thats why you can never rise above him in life........FACT.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by IYANGBALI: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
gunuvi:
You are a ba.stard! Did I compare tinubu with gej? Read my comment again u this fooooooooli.sh drunkard
a lunatic on the loose
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by Freiburger(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
lol. is about to get ugly.
Re: President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN by paulkhalifa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Both your parents are PHD holders and they produced some1 like you? You can tell that to your fellow nonentities cause the reasons you even listed why you hate GEJ are funny..like he's the only President that's faced ASUU strike and fuel increase, see why I said a lot of over grown babies have flooded this site. With GEJ any1 can blab
Kk but you are yet to tell me what he has done that has significantly affected me or u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / Some Nigerian Military Men Of Yesteryears; Which One Fascinates You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.