Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Should She Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Marry Him? (1202 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Marry Him? by chycin(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
pls can u give an advice b4 my younger sister makes a mistake. This guy wants to marry her but he is not educated. he stopped at primary six, he did not attend secondary school. My sis is a graduate and she is working now. Secondly, he is a catholic and my sister is a born again christian who wishes to marry a believer, but the guy is not even strong in the lord. The guy deals in cocaine but he says he has stopped it. my sis is not sure if he is serious. pls should she go ahead and marry him. D guy is on her neck, and wants answers fast!!!!!!!!
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Ezinwannem: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
how old is ur sista? she should beta run away oooooooo
Re: Should She Marry Him? by walemania(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
i guess it depends on your sis let her decide if the guy truly loves her then she should go ahead,but if not her mind will tell her the real thing to do.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by manmustwac(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
The guy stopped school at primary six, which means he's semi literate, he sells cocaine but now says he has stopped. Since your sister is not sure that he stopped selling cocaine how do you know whether its true? If he has what is he doing to make his daily bread?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by manmustwac(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
Why is the guy in a hurry? And what dose your sister see in him? Hope she's not addicted to coke coz to me the whole thing sounds like a recipe for disaster
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
i wouldn't
Re: Should She Marry Him? by dre101(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
to face the fact, being literate or not does not relate with love.

But if this guy is a coke person and ur sister is not sure he had quit, then my advice is that she should move on with her life, better person like me grin will soon come her way. cool
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2008
chycin:

please can u give an advice before my younger sister makes a mistake. This guy wants to marry her but he is not educated. he stopped at primary six, he did not attend secondary school. My sis is a graduate and she is working now. Secondly, he is a catholic and my sister is a born again christian who wishes to marry a believer, but the guy is not even strong in the lord. The guy deals in cocaine but he says he has stopped it. my sis is not sure if he is serious. please should she go ahead and marry him. D guy is on her neck, and wants answers fast!!!!!!!!

1. GRADUATE - DROP OUT
2. WORKING CLASS LADY - JOBLESS DRUG DEALER
3. BORN AGAIN BELIEVER - CATHOLIC NON BELIEVER

Is she desperately looking for a husband? Or is this another vision from a priest?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Busta(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
I like that analogy!!
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Jackal(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
chycin:

please can u give an advice before my younger sister makes a mistake. This guy wants to marry her but he is not educated. he stopped at primary six, he did not attend secondary school. My sis is a graduate and she is working now. Secondly, he is a catholic and my sister is a born again christian who wishes to marry a believer, but the guy is not even strong in the lord. The guy deals in cocaine but he says he has stopped it. my sis is not sure if he is serious. please should she go ahead and marry him. D guy is on her neck, and wants answers fast!!!!!!!!

Cash Rules Everything. . . . .
She should marry him. . . . . . .Bill Gates was a drop-out but how many M.Sc Holders are famous than him?
Love conquereth all. If they love each other. . . . .let em MARRY.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Cristalz(f): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
Can't believe you and your sister are actually considering this ''marriage''. Agree with me or not,love is not always enough.Use your collective heads!
Re: Should She Marry Him? by ariblaze(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
do you really need our

advice here?

if the coke issue hadnt being introduced

a split decision we might have here

but madam this is crystal enough

if you sis, doesnt want to explain to the feeds how 80grams of coke got into her

talcum container,or is it toothpaste

let her seek the lords face for another
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Mesmerize(f): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
chycin:

please can u give an advice before my younger sister makes a mistake. This guy wants to marry her but he is not educated. he stopped at primary six, he did not attend secondary school. My sis is a graduate and she is working now. Secondly, he is a catholic [/b]and my sister is a born again christian who wishes to marry a believer, but the guy is [b]not even strong in the lord. T[b]he guy deals in cocaine[/b] but he says he has stopped it. my sis is not sure if he is serious. please should she go ahead and marry him. D guy is on her neck, and wants answers fast!!!!!!!!
For me, all what you just listed are what I dnt want in a man. . but goodluck to your sis!

Primary 6 shocked shocked shocked
cocaine shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
i dont think anyone should give any advise here,cos d right thing to do is very clear
Re: Should She Marry Him? by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
Well I am sure there are some good sides to this guy, else your sis would not be contemplating marriage - but if the issues you listed are fundamental - i.e they go to the core of what your sister desires in a mate, then she cannot marry him. If they happen to be issues she can compromise on, then all well and good - go ahead and sleep on the bed you made.

like jenny said - the right thing to do is very clear wink
Re: Should She Marry Him? by tope2000(f): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
debosky:

Well I am sure there are some good sides to this guy, else your sis would not be contemplating marriage - but if the issues you listed are fundamental - i.e they go to the core of what your sister desires in a mate, then she cannot marry him. If they happen to be issues she can compromise on, then all well and good - go ahead and sleep on the bed you made.

like jenny said - the right thing to do is very clear wink

co-signed
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Radiant(f): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hail Christ! Are you serious about this question? embarassed As in, she'll decide whether to marry him or not based on the advice you get here? Both of you seem to be smokin that shit with the dude.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by tunes2k10(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2008

my dearest poster, abj babe, lets look at your topic again

my younger sister are you sure it's your younger sis or you (you know i have used this techinque b4).

he is not educated. he stopped at primary six, he did not attend secondary school it's not all about formal education but self educate, i have seen pple who passed through the four walls of university but the university did'nt pass through them.

sis is a graduate and she is working now graduate abd working; tell her (or i mean you) congrat but with all that and even more she or you must end up under a man, that if you want to marry (since she or you claim to be a born again).

he is a catholic and my sister is a born again christian who wishes to marry a believer pls educate me here, i tot catholics are also christians, or are the idol worshippers.

guy deals in cocaine but he says he has stopped it there is a saying that "önce there alway there" and besides in cocaine biz, there evil they do lives with them, except "she or u wan enjoy cocaine money" grin grin grin

my sis is not sure if he is serious and i think your sis or you are not serious too cos she or you are not been realistic, she or you don't want the bad guy but you wants his money embarassed embarassed

please should she go ahead and marry him. D guy is on her neck finally i say this there is no hurry in marriage if he wants her or you he has to give you time to think.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by origina9ja(f): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2008
dre101:

to face the fact, being literate or not does not relate with love.

But if this guy is a coke person and your sister is not sure he had quit, then my advice is that she should move on with her life, better person like me grin will soon come her way. cool

i like jare
u jst dey help ur self small small cool
Re: Should She Marry Him? by manmustwac(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster
would u be so kind as too come back to nairaland and give us an update if at all they finally decide to get married?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by izeek(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2008
wats with u and her choice,
nah u wan make am for am.
tell me say u never eat from this cocaine -dealer money b4.
born again my foot, she has been frolicking with the baron and now wants to find excape route.
tell ur sis to wine and dine with him. simple.
oloshi buruku.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
love is not always enough
Re: Should She Marry Him? by izeek(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

love is not always enough

have u tried doing anything about making it equal?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
izeek:

have u tried doing anything about making it equal?

making what equal?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by izeek(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
sorry i tot i saw equal,
well sometimes other tins shud be involved too,
not love alone.
dont u think so ibk?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2008
izeek:

sorry i tot i saw equal,
well sometimes other tins should be involved too,
not love alone.
don't u think so ibk?

yes
Re: Should She Marry Him? by nezerst(f): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2008
as a so called born again,how she sef take attract that kain guy.
2 of una no well.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by smooooooth: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
education has nothing to do with marrige, you dont go to learn to say i do, but then i think your sis is pushed by greed, cos for the guy to be on her neck, and she is still carrying him without the breaking the neck, then somethng else join, i suggest you leave them alone, till they hit the rock.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by izeek(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
well ibk so tell me what ur man has to possess to make u fall in-love?

how come efcc, or ndlea dont patronise these sites so they can catch the husband to be ofthe girl?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
izeek:

well ibk so tell me what your man has to possess to make u fall in-love?
can't be bothered to write it all down, emabinuu tongue
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Godalone(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2008
Your sister should know what is good for her,i am sure her eyes are in the guy's money that is why she is confused.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by NegroNtns(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2008
Michelin,
Keep your analogy to yourself. Why do you call the guy a drop-out?

Jackal, add Karl Rove to your list of drop-outs.

@post,
Give me top 3 reasons why this guy is not eligible for your sister. You are biased! You heralded what is good in your sister and denigrated the integrity of the guy. Don't tell his accomplishments or lack thereof, share with us why he cannot be a responsible husband.

(1) (Reply)

When He Or She Is Shy / Few Weeks After My Girl Travel, My Best Friends Girl Walked Up To Me With : / Breaking Up So That The Other Party Doesn't Get Hurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.