Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,339 members, 7,971,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (18337 Views)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / How Did You Heal From Your First Heartbreak? / How Do You Let Go Of A Good Man/Woman Or Heal From Such Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2013
ikekings: @190 tell them bro... It seems like most of them still believe in all those fairy tales about cinderella, rapunzel and co... Or they are still single.... RELATIONSHIP OF NOWADAYS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY... Any girl that says otherwise don't trust her... She's receiving it behind your back... Or she's waiting for the right moment to take a bow...

brother help me tell them oh

Popowaa thinks she can love a broke man grin grin

she go drink water taya grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

coconut water has sm taste in it and it's cheaper sweetsgrin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Dou av not been through a major hrtbreak b4. Buh am guesin seein loads of movies especially d comedy ones wld help.
@op, gt ha out of d house go sumwhere fun.engage her alot don't give ha room to tink or self melow. Hope it helps smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by mspee(f): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart..

Lol
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: coconut water has sm taste in it and it's cheaper sweetsgrin
grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
coolcoolcool
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
thareta: Dou av not been through a major hrtbreak b4. Buh am guesin seein loads of movies especially d comedy ones wld help.
@op, gt ha out of d house go sumwhere fun.engage her alot don't give ha room to tink or self melow. Hope it helps smiley
will try but getting her out of the house will b another issue . Tried conviencing her to agree goin on a blind date wiv a single frnd of mine ...she looked at me as if i ws high or smth. But i'll try engagin her in other out door activities b4 she evn thinks of suicide
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by ikekings(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: smh,paranoia.Imagine this ,a guy once told me if the gf doesnt ask him for money then meaning the girl is cheating and so what do u expect the girl to do?Blame urselves.
Lol... Calm down!!! Blame it on both parties... We men are not the only ones to be blamed for what's happening... You ladies also contributed to what's happening...
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by ikekings(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Lol... Don't mind dem... It's either they are single or they still dey do all dis pikin lovey dovey of a tin...
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
ikekings: Lol... Calm down!!! Blame it on both parties... We men are not the only ones to be blamed for what's happening... You ladies also contributed to what's happening...
maybe
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Relationship,and I mean real,true relationship isn't about money. But some galz,including Nigerian galz(take note: I'm not generalizing) have made it look like relationship is about money,due to their constant nagging,over-demanding attitude when it involve money.

@OP,if you are a really good friend,(and I mean,a friend she can count on anytime),then know that she really need you now,more than before. Since you say getting her out of the house is difficult,try find time out of your schedule to go see her from time to time,talk to her,console her,assuring her that very soon,the incidence would be a thing of the past. Help her to bounce back to her normal self,and she won't forget you.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2013

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Danhumprey:
@OP,if you are a really good friend,(and I mean,a friend she can count on anytime),then know that she really need you now,more than before. Since you say getting her out of the house is difficult,try find time out of your schedule to go see her from time to time,talk to her,console her,assuring her that very soon,the incidence would be a thing of the past. Help her to bounce back to her normal self,and she won't forget you.

Goodluck.
i realy appretiate this comment. Thnx, i'll try my best.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=Nonso23.[/quote]
i shd get her to learn smth new lyk painting and playing the violin? undecided not reali sure hw practical dis is but i still get ur point ...thnx
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
U party hard and book d next Maga. cool
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

No jokes -
if she did the dumping would you take sides with him
Its a relationship DUH!

anything could happen, everyone move on
I guess she enjoyed it while it lasted!
dont talk bout the dude playing her - he saw someone he loved or wanted and moved on

life is all bout risks but its worth taking and for the financial part, im sure she enjoyed every bit of his money
the whole time its not like he used her financially which in my Opinion is much worse grin grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by AFONAMARO: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
God can heal a broken heart only if you can give him all the pieces.

Abeg make una no pour me hot water oo. Na talk i just talk

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: 190 do u think "EVERY" relationship is abt money?Alwz talking abt money and that is what girls will love u for becos u think it's all abt the cash

not "EVERY" relationship,but MOST relationships of nowadays are all about money,thats why some girls always dump their bf`s for a richer guy.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
chokl8candie:
will try but getting her out of the house will b another issue . Tried conviencing her to agree goin on a blind date wiv a single frnd of mine ...she looked at me as if i ws high or smth. But i'll try engagin her in other out door activities b4 she evn thinks of suicide
I don't think its time 4 u to try n hook her up. She's just coming out of one n u r suggesting a blind date!!!!!! Haba!!!!!!!. Just be there 4 her. She needs friends now.......

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Miz Ritz: I don't think its time 4 u to try n hook her up. She's just coming out of one n u r suggesting a blind date!!!!!! Haba!!!!!!!. Just be there 4 her. She needs friends now.......
was hoping that she having a rebound bF now would help her forget the dude
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
chokl8candie:
was hoping that she having a rebound bF now would help her forget the dude

link her to me make i use money blind her grin grin

she'll forget her ex bf in 6hours by the time im done with her with my 9" grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

link her to me make i use money blind her grin grin

she'll forget her ex bf in 6hours by the time im done with her with my 9" grin grin
:/:/
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: :/:/

hiss angry
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

hiss angry
u need to get laidangry
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: u need to get laidangry

probably embarassed embarassed

its depressing embarassed embarassed

care to help grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by NEROSKY(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: U keep flaunting cash to attract a woman and u expect the woman not be after ur cash?Not all girls are relationship for cash,if u dont want to be in a cash relationship stop using cash as a bait to attract girls

Then what else could attract a Nigerian Girl .... People deceiving people! Get a life!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Vodka and a treadmill.. lots of it.. wink
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by luckgood(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart..

I NEVER SEE THIS KIND OF OJUJU CLOWN BEFORE....SO DAMN FUNNY!
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by HURUCHI(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Ada Nri1: Get a rebound bf

it wont help
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2013
bad meat: I drank my self to sleep,and bleeped any thing on skirt,I did until I felt good!smiley

Besides the drinking part (never been the drinking type), this is what I would've done. Not sure I would've felt good ever though. I'd just stop feeling anything at all. I'd prolly never fall in love again.

But being a Christian closed this option to me. I just flirted with other women until one nailed me down.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Omolola1(f): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
1. I gave myself some time - knowing that I have been thinking about him non-stop before the heartbreak, I decided that was the time to take a step back, look at my life and move on to the next challenge. I took a weekend off to do what I love doing, watch movies! I surrounded myself with those that made me happy, friends and family, in order to get distracted.

2. I let myself grieve - it's normal to feel sad and depressed, I didn't hold back the tears, coz I believe going through grief is just another step along the path of recovery.

3. I removed all his memories from my everyday life - Pictures, journals. Though, it wasn't easy, but I made an effort to even if it was a temporary removal, coz I never burned any of his pictures grin

4. I disconnected him from all the social networks I use. Unfriend on facebook, unfollow on twitter etc.

5. Daily exercise and ate so much grin

6. I remained optimistic, reminding myself of everything I have and how lucky I am each time I remembered d past.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2013
By telling all my friends about it... thereby making jest of me everywhere till they know its finally over.... At least they are my friends and in their midst, I was able to recuperate better.

That is how we do it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.