Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,338 members, 7,971,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (18336 Views)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / How Did You Heal From Your First Heartbreak? / How Do You Let Go Of A Good Man/Woman Or Heal From Such Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by goshen26: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
ximarro: Fowl grin
lwkmd
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
mz mariah: what if he never spent a dine on her? I ve once dated a guy who never spent 20 naira on me.infact, I never knew the colour of his 5 naira note or if he uses the same money I use cos he never spent kobo on me. Since the guy knows he has a fiance why did he lead her on? Its really unfair
Must it always be the guys to give out money? undecided

Why is it that money is the ticket to most Nigerian girls relationship? No money no dating.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2013
190-the-clown:

Duh!! U hate the truth
relationships these days is ALL ABOUT THE CASH!!

why dont u date a broke man for a week and report back to me your experience angry angry

i dnt care if ladies love me for my money atleast they love me for something
No lady would ever love you if u're broke - wetin she wan chop - Air or gala
say something else my dear -
The OP's friend defo loved the guy cos he was not only rich but comfortable too bad she couldnt get 2 the final destination

Lol
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by goshen26: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
I quickly deleted all her stuff with me; her facebook, pics on my system.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Omolola1(f): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
tintingz: Must it always be the guys to give out money? undecided

Why is it that money is the ticket to most Nigerian girls relationship? No money no dating.

Sadly, that's the irony of life
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2013
mz mariah: seriously the guy was very unfair. Relationship is not all about money.when I was with my ex I was doing the spending. Relationship is above money. Understanding matters. I still feel what the guy did is very bad.money or no money and God will jurdge him.she should just try move on although its not easy

hmmm . . embarassed
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmm, hers was very simple, me and my ex dated for close to 2 yrs, we met wen i was abt to finish my youth service, he was still in search of job den, as grace will ve it i got job 8 months after my service. i was responsible for his well being, from January till August, wen he got his job. he started behaving funny, wen i couldnt take it, i asked him wat d issue was, hmmmmm! at first he said he did not noticed any change in his behaviours. just 2 weeks ago, he called me and said "he went to pray abt us and they said we cant be man and wife". i asked him how long he has known, he said its has bin long, but he just couldnt say it.

thank God for my job, i would ve bin totally out of place, but i must be strong.
some guys are very terrible. but i believe good guys still exist and my own will locate me in Gods time.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2013
Popowaa: U keep flaunting cash to attract a woman and u expect the woman not be after ur cash?Not all girls are relationship for cash,if u dont want to be in a cash relationship stop using cash as a bait to attract girls

Abeg no vex, apart from cash what else should I flaunt,or should I flaunt my dikk,cash is the easiest and fastest way to fvck any girl of your choice nowadays.

.....anyway, I know woman sha always saying a direct opposite of what they meant.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
ikekings: @190 tell them bro... It seems like most of them still believe in all those fairy tales about cinderella, rapunzel and co... Or they are still single.... RELATIONSHIP OF NOWADAYS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY... Any girl that says otherwise don't trust her... She's receiving it behind your back... Or she's waiting for the right moment to take a bow...

I think say na only me
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2013
saypepper: Mine is too hard to talk about. Still hurt. He left after 6 yrs....its well. I'm still single,find it hard to love and find some1 else. Its well

Six years. Wow. What have you done to get over him?
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Adonis4u: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Young po413: @Op,ask that your friend if she has ever dumped someone who was really much in love with her?as in if she has broken someones heart before,because only female heartbreakers deserves to be treated this way.

You took the words out of my mouth! Nice contributions so far but many of the contributors neglected the most important question. Have we all forgotten about Karma? What goes around come around. @ op, please am very sorry for this but I think you need to answer the question above so that we can learn one or two things, most especially those of us that play with people's heart.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by dabrake(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Young po413:

Abeg no vex, apart from cash what else should I flaunt,or should I flaunt my dikk,cash is the easiest and fastest way to fvck any girl of your choice nowadays.

.....anyway, I know woman sha always saying a direct opposite of what they meant.
10 likes? Who dey do love again sef? To be sincere, there's only one girl I've ever truly loved more than I love arsenal. Now, there is none. Aside my family and my guys, none. Fvcking spree grin grin grin grin Flaunt the money and you will bed any girl of your choice. Otedola will bed Beyonce sef.
Money over everything, money on my mind bro. You play with my life when you play with my money.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2013
NEROSKY:

Then what else could attract a Nigerian Girl .... People deceiving people! Get a life!

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Young po413:

You are one of the reason girls call guys that spend on them "maga" or even "mugu" but thank God you have cleared yourself you spend money on girls to fu;ck them. cheesy
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by extremelygolden: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Anyways, some people's heart is made of Iron & Steel, and NOBODY can break it!
Experience made me land in that category.
Should I as small as perceive any form of heartbreak looming around the corner of my relationship,
friends do you know what I do?
I Usian Bolt - straight!

Who wan blame me?
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by awofe20(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Popowaa: grin
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by awofe20(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2013
tintingz: Must it always be the guys to give out money? undecided

I reacted to what 199 said.I did it and I never complained. If I see it ad a crime,I would not have spent on the relationship. Despite the fact that we were both students, I still never complained and if I see it as money is the ticket to most Nigerian girls relationship, I would have said a big NO to him when he asked me out. We are all different so is the way we also reason

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Bakreez: This brings to the fur the memories of last year with my ex lady of almost six years,she started misbehaving few months to my graduation from the university. Everything dawned on me when she gave me an embarassment of my life in the presence of her friend in her house. Her friend went ahead to lie to her mum that i beat her when i didnt even lay my hands on her,i never knew her friend made arrangement for her which had already result to pregnancy. I felt dejected and rejected when i had to put the relationship to a halt for my unwholesome experience from a lady i trusted with my heart. Life goes on,she got married few days before my resumption in law school,her experience cost me many things that i almost loss concentration in law school. Today,am a lawyer waiting for my bar exam result with better ladies flocking around me. I forgot to add that same lady later called me after her marriage to explain what transpired between her and her friend that led to her attitude and added that she never love the guy like she loved me,but i told her to focus on her new found love of her life or keep regretting her choice and forever live a life of sorrow. Soonest,your friend will get over it but she must not be left alone because that wont help at all. I thank God law school kept me busy during my experience
We don hear say you go Law School , Lol. With plenty beautiful girls in the class( some go even come toast you sef) you go easily forget any heartbreak . That place is big time fun ! The best school I ever attended .
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by papi365: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013
when one door closes another beta door is waiting 4 u to open it.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by richoko60: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013
All Relationship aren't meant to endup in marriage, if your gf has this at the back of her mind, it would be easy to move on, if she is the career type, she should focus on her career, school, job, social and religious activities etc, time will only heal her psychology wound, wish her quick recovery
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Adonis4u:

You took the words out of my mouth! Nice contributions so far but many of the contributors neglected the most important question. Have we all forgotten about Karma? What goes around come around. @ op, please am very sorry for this but I think you need to answer the question above so that we can learn one or two things, most especially those of us that play with people's heart.

Thanks

You`re welcome
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2013
@190 gals who want to date for money don't go after boys they go after men. Anyways I always advice a gal not to date only 1 guy cos men are so unpredictable. Me I have learnt my lessons and love is no longer in my dictionary if am dating a guy nd u start misbehaving I will leave ur sorry a.zz time waits for no1
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Omolola1(f): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: @190 gals who want to date for money don't go after boys they go after men. Anyways I always advice a gal not to date only 1 guy cos men are so unpredictable. Me I have learnt my lessons and love is no longer in my dictionary if am dating a guy nd u start misbehaving I will leave ur sorry a.zz time waits for no1

you are my role model cheesy
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2013
dabrake:
10 likes? Who dey do love again sef? To be sincere, there's only one girl I've ever truly loved more than I love arsenal. Now, there is none. Aside my family and my guys, none. Fvcking spree grin grin grin grin Flaunt the money and you will bed any girl of your choice. Otedola will bed Beyonce sef.
Money over everything, money on my mind bro. You play with my life when you play with my money.

Bad guy.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
tintingz: You are one of the reason girls call guys that spend on them "maga" or even "mugu" but thank God you have cleared yourself you spend money on girls to fu;ck them. cheesy

Mugu or what ever,just suit your self,
if care is not taken,you think you are in love right?smh
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Youngpo413: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Yo
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by ATMCARD2(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2013
dis is d remedy.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
mz mariah: I reacted to what 199 said.I did it and I never complained. If I see it ad a crime,I would not have spent on the relationship. Despite the fact that we were both students, I still never complained and if I see it as money is the ticket to most Nigerian girls relationship, I would have said a big NO to him when he asked me out. We are all different so is the way we also reason
Ok that's good of you smiley
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Young po413:

Mugu or what ever,just suit your self,
if care is not taken,you think you are in love right?smh
Right now, I don't have time for relationship keep using your money to fu;ck girls.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by ogbronx(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart..
couldnt stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.