Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day (11194 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mamiya: Happy Independence everyone...

Awww! Cute kids.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by devigblegble: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do we still celebrate independence
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by diamond002: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Debeloved87: Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
Where are we converging for celebration.
@ D̶̲̥̅̊ Boko Haram's camp grin̶̲̥̅̊ grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by CODEEATER(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Actually... Jim iyke celebrated his own independence yesterday... if u know wat I mean wink

Lol
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by aromikes(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
A politician thinks of the next election; a
statesman thinks of the next generation... What
is nigeria celebrating, when educational
sector is
paralyzed... I stand 4 change
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by funshiba(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
I will also be a year older 2mrw!!!!

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Ausbros: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oh! Nigeria the once rightly acclaimed giant of Africa,who has bewitchd u, where did we get it wrong,baba God we need ur restoration.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by kilmix: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Share this Country into 4 let's move ahead.

Now that's what I call #FreshAir

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am very happy because am sure our mirage of one Nigeria will end 2015, The expiry date of Nigeria is 100 years. I thank god that am likely to witness the death of Nigeria in a matter of 2 years, meanwhile sit down, grab a cup of booze and watch as the script play out. tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by okextra2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please kindly tell me what we can celebrate for our dear nation..Up PHCN M OUT..
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Afokesco(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hapi independence day to boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by somine22: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
happy independence naija
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by abdulaz: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever, what about a fool at 53? age is just a number, Nigeria should learn to celebrate the welfare of her citizen first. #team the plight of an average Nigerian.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by tolurainbow(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!ASUU SUSPENDS STRIKE...30 september, 2013Finally ASUU hasdecided to suspend their 3 months old Strike... Speakingwith newsmen yesterday in Abuja, ASUUChairman, Nasir Fagge said they havedecided to suspend the strike, this is to allow everyone celebrate the independece anniversary in peace after which the strike will continue Oct 2, 2013
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by 50calibre(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Countdown to commemorate another year added to a miserable life.

I see the corrupt politicians smiling as another opportunity to loot presents itself.

I'm sure celebrations to mark the day would cost the FG in excess of N1bn.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by mypayne(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
up naija.i love Nigeria.HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY IN ADVANCE.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by tolurainbow(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wot is f**ckin special abt 2morrow...count down to end of time.....we dnt derserve any celebration....we all should be. Crying for electing dat Mr jona dat is d only predicament disturbing us......I rather kill my self Dan to vote for dat heartless man in d coming election...
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
webstradamus:

wink
Na only that one u see?
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by slowex: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: for the first time, since 7 years that i have been on nairaland this is the first time am being first to comment , dancing skaleewu......davido using style to call SKALES--EWU..........ANYWAY HAPPI 53RD BDAY TO MY COUNTRY, NO MATTER WHAT IM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN
Try harder
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by molason: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmm.continue celebrating o. We keep being optimistic while a selected few loot our treasury and even hide money for their 14th generation to come.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by papi365: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
tolurainbow: Wot is f**ckin special abt 2morrow...count down to end of time.....we dnt derserve any celebration....we all should be. Crying for electing dat Mr jona dat is d only predicament disturbing us......I rather kill my self Dan to vote for dat heartless man in d coming election...
Y RE U PUTIN ALL BLAME ON JONA? NAIJA IS DEAD,I DNT KNW DEY ARE CELEBRATING WALKIN CORPSE. I SORI 4 NAIJA,SORI 4 AFRIKA. WIT DIS KIND LEADERS NAIJA GO SUFFER SO TEI.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by juman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Afokesco: Hapi independence day to boko haram

grin
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by mamagee3(f): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Happy Nigerian Independence Day!!!

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Maczeelly(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hbd nigeria...
wetin we dey use celebrate naw..i tink i av som answer
>erratic pwr supply >corruptn >ASUU strike >bad leaders >bad roadz >unemploymnt
dz 1 naw real enjoymnt galore...hmm up nigeria
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Ayiose(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria's problems are not insurmountable. If we fought a civil war and came out of it, if an all-consuming June-12 imbroglio could not devour the nation, if our highly corrupt political class has not exhausted our commonwealth over the many years of high level stealing, that we can see our 53rd year as a people, there is hope for us. Those killing and destroying the land will not live out half their days. Our future is great. Happy independence celebration Nigeria.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
untainted: I really am an optimist even in the darkest of times but the future of Nigeria is very bleak. I don't see this country lasting beyond 2020. It is a pity.
it is a pity our leaders are not ready to work, if they did work, the independence would have been worth much celebrating. Most of D social amenities we have are D ones left by D colonials we celebrating freedom frm. Infact it was better in There days(d colonial masters ruling us) than we ourselve - we would have been developed as Hong Kong by now. Thank God GEJ is trying to put things in order.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by papi365: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dey shuld use dat moni wey dem won spend uselessly on stupid independence to create job for pple. millions in millions of graduate are cryin,pensioners dey die,entrepreneurs re complainin of lack of funds,students are lamenting on ASUU strike.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Japlon(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by LajaLaba: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
trolling: By 2015 una go know whats up
hahahahahaha ;Di like this die!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by nerodenero: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
seedord247: happy birthday in advance to suffering and smiling Nation. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by FatCock: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
What in hell is worth celebrating?
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by yetunsbay(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dis celebratn makes me rmemba d movie-NATIONAL TREASTURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jandor Greets Olabode George At 79 / Alia Swears In Lg Caretaker Committee Chairmen, Charges Them On Quality Service / Osun & Oyo Appoint Tinubu As LAUTECH Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.