Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day (11193 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by AroOkigbo(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=kolatidoma]قد.بسباطذبفسبطسبشبقطسبقبسبسبسبسبشتافسجدNo more Ignorance...Nija i dey hail o! All the same dear...we no dey carry last...we are one!‎[/quote
Boko Haram has infiltrated into all aspects of our national life.
Even in Nairaland!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by SomtoMatthewTOME(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2013
As long as am concerned Nigeria has no independent bcoz there iz notin to celebrate...we jux dey deceive ourselves...HNM PEEPZ

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2013
....and there a great cry in the land of egypt for there was not a house that there was not one dead and pharoah sent for Moses and Aaron and......the children of Israel spoiled the egyptians and the Lord brought them out of egypt,outta the land of bondage with a strong arm......
AND MAY SUCH FATE THA BEFELL THE EGYPTIANS BEFALL THOSE PPL IN NIGERIA,THOSE AT DA HELMS OF AFFAIRS,TAKING D DECISIONS,SUBJECTING PPL TO UNTOLD HARDSHIP,PLUNDERING AND DENYING OTHERS OF THEIR GODS GIVEN RESOURCES AND THOSE TURNING A BLIND EYE,THOSE PARASITING ON OTHERS,THOSE EATING UP PPLS SWEAT,THOSE HOLDING PPL TO RANSOME,THOSE OPPOSING MOVES THAT WILL BENEFIT ALL...IJN
we be free

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by tamunoibiso(f): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2013
9ja @ 53, I am glad to b an xtreme 9ja. I know haterz will continue to hate due to dere lack of education and ignorance. Am proud of 9ja @ 53 coz dere is no nation dat is in a developing process dat doesn't face challenges. In no distant tym, everytinz will b ok, coz our strength is in our diversity. And today independence day is unique cos it marks the beginning of our centenary celebration. This is our heritage.
Congratulations.
God bless 9ja,
God bless Jona.

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Rassco(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2013
The land is green.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by anulaxad(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2013
seedord247: happy birthday in advance to suffering and smiling Nation. cheesy

cheesy HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2013
what are dey celebrating....when ASUU is on strikenasense......when am suposed to b in school..am@home...idiot fg

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by chukwuinya: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2013
i must say thank You oh lord my God for my country Nigeria,though lord lugard may hav made a mistake God does not make mistakes.Freedom is coming tomorow
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by victorazy(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: for the first time, since 7 years that i have been on nairaland this is the first time am being first to comment , dancing skaleewu......davido using style to call SKALES--EWU..........ANYWAY HAPPI 53RD BDAY TO MY COUNTRY, NO MATTER WHAT IM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN

Maybe ur eye is faulty grin
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by geeworld1(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2013
countryfirst: irrespective of our short coming as a nation we should all go out and celebrate for being

1 a united, indivisible and sovereign country

2 staying together for all this years despite our differences (religion and ethnic)

3 known for being the most optimistic country

and the list goes on..............

Bia guy dnt lemme swap U̶̲̥̅̊ there o
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by bedford101(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2013
macof: shut up u slowpoke. Look at the amount the lecturers are requesting for. And even at strike they have been collecting regular salaries. U Bette shut up if u don't know anything
ur father wherever he is should shut up...before u die of ignorance, suffering and smiling low life daft like you, how am i even sure you are not from cotonou, Vagabond
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by abdulrahman23: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013
Wallahi I am very happy for being among those to witness this day of independence ~happy~ ~smile~ proudly naija.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by macof(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2013
bedford101: my father wherever he is should shut up...before u die of ignorance, suffering and smiling low life daft like you, how am i even sure you are not from cotonou, Vagabond
is this suppose to be a reasonable comment? cotonou even better pass ur village
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by bedford101(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
macof: is this suppose to be a reasonable comment? cotonou even better pass my villlage
see this animal...Without my village there will be no Nigeria that you are so proud of today f00l
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by macof(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
bedford101: see this human...Without my village there will be no Nigeria that you are so proud of today cool
I take it that u are from Britain. Cause only without the British would there not have been a Nigeria
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
bedford101: ur father wherever he is should shut up...before u die of ignorance, suffering and smiling low life daft like you, how am i even sure you are not from cotonou, Vagabond
who gave this kid a phone? Who buy this boy credit? I no blame you, na that person i blame....
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by bedford101(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Elliotwiz1: who gave this kid a phone? Who buy this boy credit? I no blame you, na that person i blame....
u go tell me when ur fada name take be jonathan o..bloody civilian
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by macof(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
bedford101: u go tell me when ur fada name take be jonathan o..bloody civilian
ok now u are in the armed forces
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
bedford101: u go tell me when ur fada name take be jonathan o..bloody civilian
there should have be an IQ test for anyone who wants to join this website...that would have saved me the stress of trying to talk sense into a retard.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by bedford101(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Elliotwiz1: there should have be an IQ test for anyone who wants to join this website...that would have saved me the stress of trying to talk sense into a retard.
some fools are best left unanswered undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts You May Not Know About Ojukwu / Gunmen Shoot People In Twon Brass, Bayelsa Over Political Tussle (Photos) / Adejobi: Report Of Kidnapper's Den Discovered Opposite Police HQs Is Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.